Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Vernon Coleman: They want to kill 6 Bn of us, enslave us [Covid-19]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

As I've previously stated mortgage interest rates are completely irrelevant to people that have already paid off their mortgage so they own their home and there's no way anyone can take it off them unless we're invaded by a foreign power.

I agree. I wish he would've addressed that point.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Quiner wrote: »
    It's something I definitely fear, but I don't see how it would be possible.

Is he not right about the very high interests rates making it impossible for people to make their mortgage repayments?

High interest rates?

https://www.ecb.europa.eu/stats/policy_and_exchange_rates/key_ecb_interest_rates/html/index.en.html

He says they will remain low, but that they will rise.

He says they will remain low, but that they will rise.

You mean that rates fluctuate? Did he say that water is wet and the sun is hot?
    Sorry, it seems like you want to believe in these theories and are latching on to whatever you can find.
    The title of this thread implies that "they" are trying to kill six beelion people with COVID, there's another thread where people are questioning the death rates and trying to imply it's some kind of hoax where the goal is to get people to wear masks or whatever whack-a-mole reason come along next. Someone else claimed in the vaccine thread that the HSE is getting equipment to deal with the effects of the vaccine. Obviously all of these can't be right, this is the nature of the conspiracy industrial complex, baffle people with bulls1t and when the claims don't come through then it's some kind of proof they were right. Then when the next disaster rolls around it's rinse and repeat. Do a search here for H1N1, ebola etc. You will see a familiar pattern.
    I'd seriously suggest staying away from online places where you'll encounter such nonsense, the rabbit hole is deep.

You mean that rates fluctuate? Did he say that water is wet and the sun is hot?
    Sorry, it seems like you want to believe in these theories and are latching on to whatever you can find.
    The title of this thread implies that "they" are trying to kill six beelion people with COVID, there's another thread where people are questioning the death rates and trying to imply it's some kind of hoax where the goal is to get people to wear masks or whatever whack-a-mole reason come along next. Someone else claimed in the vaccine thread that the HSE is getting equipment to deal with the effects of the vaccine. Obviously all of these can't be right, this is the nature of the conspiracy industrial complex, baffle people with bulls1t and when the claims don't come through then it's some kind of proof they were right. Then when the next disaster rolls around it's rinse and repeat. Do a search here for H1N1, ebola etc. You will see a familiar pattern.
    I'd seriously suggest staying away from online places where you'll encounter such nonsense, the rabbit hole is deep.

Health passports was a conspiracy theory, and it's come true. Both here (Health Passport Ireland) and the UK (https://twitter.com/1RichieAllen/status/1340599827684597763).

When was it claimed during those episodes that there would be health passports?

I never said I believed Dr Coleman. I just thought it'd be interesting to discuss what he's claiming.

• Advertisement

Health passports was a conspiracy theory, and it's come true. Both here (Health Passport Ireland) and the UK (https://twitter.com/1RichieAllen/status/1340599827684597763).

When was it claimed during those episodes that there would be health passports?

I never said I believed Dr Coleman. I just thought it'd be interesting to discuss what he's claiming.

When you stare into the abyss etc. etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

It's something I definitely fear, but I don't see how it would be possible.

Is he not right about the very high interests rates making it impossible for people to make their mortgage repayments?

interest rates were up to nearly 20% in the 70s. people still bought homes. you also have not thought this through. Let us say for the sake of argument that they hike up interest rates so people cannot afford their mortgages. what then? the banks repossess the homes. so the banks now own the homes. what do they do with them?

enough of the link dumps. give us a synopsis.

interest rates were up to nearly 20% in the 70s. people still bought homes. you also have not thought this through. Let us say for the sake of argument that they hike up interest rates so people cannot afford their mortgages. what then? the banks repossess the homes. so the banks now own the homes. what do they do with them?

But I'm not arguing what he's arguing. I'm just opening it up for discussion. I don't know why he didn't address your point. I'm guessing it's because it would show the flaws in his argument.

James Delingpole also believes private property will be abolished as part of the Great Reset. As well as cash. It's not just Dr Coleman who thinks it.

Just for the record, I don't agree with them, but I do fear it is a possibility.

• Advertisement

But I'm not arguing what he's arguing. I'm just opening it up for discussion. I don't know why he didn't address your point. I'm guessing it's because it would show the flaws in his argument.

James Delingpole also believes private property will be abolished as part of the Great Reset. As well as cash. It's not just Dr Coleman who thinks it.

Just for the record, I don't agree with them, but I do fear it is a possibility.

there is nothing to discuss. the whole idea is nonsense. and saying someone like delingpole believes it makes it even more unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

enough of the link dumps. give us a synopsis.

I watched it, he basically makes wild claims about what he thinks will happen over the next 12 months, feeding on the fears of the conspiracy theorists and telling them what they want to hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

As I've previously stated mortgage interest rates are completely irrelevant to people that have already paid off their mortgage so they own their home and there's no way anyone can take it off them unless we're invaded by a foreign power.
    ? Many fine old houses were ruined in Ireland because people couldnt afford the rates on them. We are perfectly capable of running people out of their homes without foreign help

? Many fine old houses were ruined in Ireland because people couldnt afford the rates on them. We are perfectly capable of running people out of their homes without foreign help

True. And so massive will the changes be that Schwab has promised that people will talk of BC (before corona) and AC (after corona). Abolishing private property . ownership would certainly be a massive change, although I have no idea how it could be done. But we'll find out next month and in May when all will be revealed re the massive changes that Schwab has promised.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,465 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

although I have no idea how it could be done.

Thats because it can't be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

be revealed re the massive changes that Schwab has promised.
    Read his book yet?

Also what happens when nothing happens in May?
    Will you accept you've been spouting bull**** then?

True. And so massive will the changes be that Schwab has promised that people will talk of BC (before corona) and AC (after corona). Abolishing private property . ownership would certainly be a massive change, although I have no idea how it could be done. But we'll find out next month and in May when all will be revealed re the massive changes that Schwab has promised.

so you have no idea how it can be done but you believe it will happen? well that makes sense.

King Mob wrote: »
    Read his book yet?

Also what happens when nothing happens in May?
    Will you accept you've been spouting bull**** then?

I will. But will you acknowledge that you were wrong? Not that it particularly matters. If what I fear comes to pass, and it already is with Health Passport Ireland and all the other health passports, the world will be a very scary place.

so you have no idea how it can be done but you believe it will happen? well that makes sense.

I don't know how it could be done, but that doesn't mean it couldn't be done. I don't believe it will happen. I fear it may happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I will. But will you acknowledge that you were wrong? Not that it particularly matters. If what I fear comes to pass, and it already is with Health Passport Ireland and all the other health passports, the world will be a very scary place.
    I don't know how it could be done, but that doesn't mean it couldn't be done. I don't believe it will happen. I fear it may happen.

Note the common theme in your posts. Go to any conspiracy theory site, interesting how that is also the common theme.

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Note the common theme in your posts. Go to any conspiracy theory site, interesting how that is also the common theme.

It always comes back to fear. fear based on not knowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I will.
    Great. I doubt this will happen as you've been very dishonest with your beliefs before and I suspect you will try shifting the goalposts as you have done before.
    But will you acknowledge that you were wrong?
    But that's the thing, I don't know what will indicate I was wrong as you've been dishonestly avoiding outlining your conspiracy in full.
    Your conspiracy nonsense is so open and vague, anyone could say anything and you'd still claim it was proof of your conspiracy.

So please detail exactly what you believe will happen in May.

Or better yet, detail something you believe will happen in the next week.
    You're pretending to have some insight into this conspiracy, so why not demonstrate this in a more reasonable timescale?
    I suspect you will run away from this challenge as you ahve done with every point you can't address.
    Like my other question:
    Have you read the book yet?

I think that the answer is no, and you have no intention of reading it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Jaysus I don't know how you manage to get outta bed in the mornings and face the big bad world:rolleyes:

Jaysus I don't know how you manage to get outta bed in the mornings and face the big bad world:rolleyes:

Increasingly we're not allowed to go out and face the big bad world. The government is telling us where we can go, whom we can see, what we can wear, or, rather, what we have to wear, what time we can stay out until, and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Increasingly we're not allowed to go out and face the big bad world. The government is telling us where we can go, whom we can see, what we can wear, or, rather, what we have to wear, what time we can stay out until, and so on.
    So you disagree with the current Covid restrictions? Why?

Thargor wrote: »
    So you disagree with the current Covid restrictions? Why?

I do. I think they're disproportionate. I also believe that there is more to this than just a virus.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

What evidence do you have that they're disproportionate seeing as the virus is still spreading? What approach would you have taken if you were in power?

What does "more to this than just a virus" mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

I do. I think they're disproportionate. I also believe that there is more to this than just a virus.

And anybody that cannot see that there is far more at play here than a virus,
    which has an incredibly low rate of mortality, probably 0.02 - 0.04 %, seriously need to wake up.
    Notice how more and more dissenting voices are being silenced.??
    Now where did we see this before....!!!

washman3 wrote: »
    And anybody that cannot see that there is far more at play here than a virus,
    which has an incredibly low rate of mortality, probably 0.02 - 0.04 %, seriously need to wake up.
    Notice how more and more dissenting voices are being silenced.??
    Now where did we see this before....!!!

Schwab lamented that the stock market was booming in January last year. Three months later it collapses. And the World Economic Forum somehow managed in June, in what must be record time, to come up with a comprehensive program for resetting the planet. Every single area and aspect of society is covered as part of the reset program and is available to read on the WEF website. And they all just happen to use the same slogans, i.e. 'new normal' and 'build back better'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,071 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Schwab lamented that the stock market was booming in January last year. Three months later it collapses. And the World Economic Forum somehow managed in June, in what must be record time, to come up with a comprehensive program for resetting the planet. Every single area and aspect of society is covered as part of the reset program and is available to read on the WEF website. And they all just happen to use the same slogans, i.e. 'new normal' and 'build back better'.

You do know the stock market is at record high levels right?

Advertisement