Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Vernon Coleman: They want to kill 6 Bn of us, enslave us [Covid-19]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

i listened one night i couldn't sleep. He says all the people who died in nursing homes due to covid are murder victims. The people who control the world don't want the elderly so they kill or arrange their death

"I hate the elderly, we need a plan to kill them, let's create a virus that affects the old and release it all over the world.. "

"Sir, to get this straight, you're saying we should release a man-made virus, fool all the experts scientists, put all our families, relatives and friends at risk, destroy industries, crash economies.. just to kill old people?"

"Sure, we're the secret one world government, this is what we do, anyway no one will find out except for some crazy people on the internet"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    "I hate the elderly, we need a plan to kill them, let's create a virus that affects the old and release it all over the world.. "

"Sir, to get this straight, you're saying we should release a man-made virus, fool all the experts scientists, put all our families, relatives and friends at risk, destroy industries, crash economies.. just to kill old people?"

"Sure, we're the secret one world government, this is what we do, anyway no one will find out except for some crazy people on the internet"

It's literally this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Dionaibh

Or destroy the economy, society, small businesses and so and then "Build Back Better", or "reset" if you prefer.

Cuomo in NY ordered nursing homes to take in infected elderly people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 957 ✭✭✭80j2lc5y7u6qs9

Coleman who knows everything

Dionaibh wrote: »
    Or destroy the economy, society, small businesses and so and then "Build Back Better", or "reset" if you prefer.

Is your personal paranoid baseless view (or contrived view). There are other people who think the world is flat, or that lizard-people are in power, or that totalitarian governments are about to take over or that the powers-that-be are just about to "enslave us"

Notice the pattern? the common denominator?

• Advertisement

Coleman who knows everything

You are referring to a lunatic who is well known for consistently being a lunatic in an internet video. And yes, believe it or not, out of the millions of professionals, experts, scientists and doctors in the world, there are a handful who actually believe in insane things. If you want to take the word of this fruitcake as gospel, that's your choice.

Is your personal paranoid baseless view (or contrived view). There are other people who think the world is flat, or that lizard-people are in power, or that totalitarian governments are about to take over or that the powers-that-be are just about to "enslave us"

Notice the pattern? the common denominator?

So it's just a coincidence that leaders first followed the "new normal" script (5 minutes into this so-called pandemic, by the way) and another coincidence that they're now following the "build back better" script?

There are people who may believe those things you mention, but I don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So it's just a coincidence that leaders first followed the "new normal" script (5 minutes into this so-called pandemic, by the way) and another coincidence that they're now following the "build back better" script?
    Who gave them this script then? When? Why did d they blow their cover by making the politicians say the same thing?

Why are you saying "so called pandemic"?
    Are you saying it's a fake pandemic or that it was manufactured?

King Mob wrote: »
    Who gave them this script then? When? Why did d they blow their cover by making the politicians say the same thing?

Why are you saying "so called pandemic"?
    Are you saying it's a fake pandemic or that it was manufactured?

I don't know who gave them the script, but the point is that it is further evidence that a script is being followed. They all just happen to say "new normal" at the same time, and just happen to all start saying "build back better" at the same time.

Because I don't believe it is still a pandemic. It's now a casedemic. Or at least it is in the West. Deaths have fallen so low that they've now switched to cases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭r439z5ifwt8soq

I don't know who gave them the script, but the point is that it is further evidence that a script is being followed. They all just happen to say "new normal" at the same time, and just happen to all start saying "build back better" at the same time.

You use the word evidence very loosely. If you think something that could be purely coincidental is "evidence", you don't have much of a leg to stand on

• Advertisement

You use the word evidence very loosely. If you think something that could be purely coincidental is "evidence", you don't have much of a leg to stand on

I just think there are too many coincidences, but I accept that the evidence is weak

I don't know who gave them the script, but the point is that it is further evidence that a script is being followed. .
    It's not evidence of anything if you can't actually say what it's evidence for.
    That's a contradiction.
    You don't know who gave them the script because no one gave them a script.
    They all just happen to say "new normal" at the same time, and just happen to all start saying "build back better" at the same time..
    Ok. Why did the conspirators you can't identify tell them to use the same phrases?
    Why did the politicians do exactly what they were told from this shadowy group?
    Why would this shadowy group leave a clue like this to let armchair detectives know they were up to something?

Again if your answer is "I don't know" then your theory doesn't make sense.
    Because I don't believe it is still a pandemic. It's now a casedemic. Or at least it is in the West. Deaths have fallen so low that they've now switched to cases.
    But you're not an expert in viruses or statistics.
    The majority of exports disagree with you.
    So it's a pandemic.

I just think there are too many coincidences, but I accept that the evidence is weak

There is no evidence. It's just your Imagination and an insistence that since it can't be a coincidence it therefore must be a giant decades old global conspiracy that involves thousands of experts and politicians and organisations.
    This is a very silly and childish position to hold.

It's not evidence of anything if you can't actually say what it's evidence for.
    That's a contradiction.
    You don't know who gave them the script because no one gave them a script.

Ok. Why did the conspirators you can't identify tell them to use the same phrases?
    Why did the politicians do exactly what they were told from this shadowy group?
    Why would this shadowy group leave a clue like this to let armchair detectives know they were up to something?

Again if your answer is "I don't know" then your theory doesn't make sense.

But you're not an expert in viruses or statistics.
    The majority of exports disagree with you.
    So it's a pandemic.

If this was planned, and I'm not saying it was, but that I believe there is evidence, however weak, to suggest it may have been, it could be that this was planned during one of the Davos gatherings. What makes that more possible is that WEF is pushing the Great Reset.

If this was planned, and I'm not saying it was, but that I believe there is evidence, however weak, to suggest it may have been, it could be that this was planned during one of the Davos gatherings. What makes that more possible is that WEF is pushing the Great Reset.

And you're dodging questions again.
    You are doing this because you know your conspiracy is utter nonsense.

And you're dodging questions again.
    You are doing this because you know your conspiracy is utter nonsense.

Okay, the best thing is to wait and see. We'll know in September of next year.

Okay, the best thing is to wait and see. We'll know in September of next year.

No, there's no reason to wait and see because you've shown that your theory is utter nonsense and you agree you can't defend it or make sense of it.

Why are you holding onto a belief you know is nonsense?
    Why do you hold onto that belief and engage in dishonest tactics rather than just accept you're wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

If you are serious about reducing population don't target the elderly, you'll just have to do the same damn job over and over every 5 - 10 years. They will already have consumed the most resources they are going to, old people aren't big consumers / polluters and won't be banging out more kids.
    You have to target mothers or young kids.
    Cheerful subject to start the weekend off! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,485 ✭✭✭✭banie01

One of the most important and hard learned rules of data and statistical analysis should be remembered here.

Correlation is not causation. Coincidence is not evidence and should not even be considered as circumstantial.

Actual causal factor needs to be demonstrated before your coincidence approaches anything akin to being of evidential quality.

You have taken a set of circumstances that in all honesty have a fairly limited range of government responses available.
    The 3 primary ones being, let it burn, lockdown and limited response, not a script but the 3 most likely responses to a viral pandemic.

It's not exactly rocket science, yet you have attributed the responses to an overarching evil plan?
    The Doc isn't prescient, he isn't demonstrating hidden knowledge.
    Rather he is cloaking a predictive and appropriate response in a blanket of conspiracy.
    A blanket that feels all the warmer to some who feel that secret knowledge confirms their bias.

No, there's no reason to wait and see because you've shown that your theory is utter nonsense and you agree you can't defend it or make sense of it.

Why are you holding onto a belief you know is nonsense?
    Why do you hold onto that belief and engage in dishonest tactics rather than just accept you're wrong?

Okay, I accept I'm wrong. I've thought about it a bit more and I'm wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭r439z5ifwt8soq

This thread is like the twilight zone or opposite land, the non-conspiracy people are shoving their opinions down the conspiracy people's throats hahaha

Okay, I accept I'm wrong. I've thought about it a bit more and I'm wrong.
    Great.
    So maybe now rather than posting about the next conspiracy theory you come across on youtube, you should consider that one in the same way you have for this one.
    Is the next conspiracy theory equally as nonsensical?
    If so, perhaps you shouldn't believe it or get so upset and frightened by it's claims.

Great.
    So maybe now rather than posting about the next conspiracy theory you come across on youtube, you should consider that one in the same way you have for this one.
    Is the next conspiracy theory equally as nonsensical?
    If so, perhaps you shouldn't believe it or get so upset and frightened by it's claims.

Good point. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

Good point. Thanks.
    If no one posts here then we might as well close the conspiracy forum!
    Have a good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

If you are serious about reducing population don't target the elderly, you'll just have to do the same damn job over and over every 5 - 10 years. They will already have consumed the most resources they are going to, old people aren't big consumers / polluters and won't be banging out more kids.
    You have to target mothers or young kids.
    Cheerful subject to start the weekend off! :(
    Only partially correct, the elderly (retired, econimically passive) might be considered by some (not me) of a being a drain on the Earth's resources as it approaches 10bn in 2050.

You've also excluded menfolks (even young ones) from the equation.

Sperm levels are dropping all the time, down massively from 50yrs ago (pollution, toxins, carcinogens, lifestyles, elctro-smog, plastics{hormone disruptors} and so on).

If young lads were to receive some manditory new (yearly) covid vaccine from birth, is there a chance of cumulative toxin build-up (squalene {from sharks livers} and heavy metals)...

Sperm levels are dropping all the time, down massively from 50yrs ago (pollution, toxins, carcinogens, lifestyles, elctro-smog, plastics{hormone disruptors} and so on).

If young lads were to receive some manditory new (yearly) covid vaccine from birth, is there a chance of cumulative toxin build-up (squalene {from sharks livers} and heavy metals)...
    None of this is true.

And the "squalene {from sharks livers}" scaremongering crap is straight from anti-vaxxer propaganda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭eleventh

I don't believe elderly are being targeted. They are being focused on by media, 'used' because of being statistically closer to end of life than the young. That one issue is being exploited to the max - they're categorised as 'the vulnerable' etc.

The most vulnerable in society are in fact the youngest (Plenty of people 80 - 90+ are fine and don't need help). But you won't hear that in the media.

Children are the main targets in this destruction. Witness how the first action at the start of covid was - close the schools, little vectors, etc. No truth or evidence.

Sadly that will be the case. While people are directing actions in false belief that they're protecting elderly, children -with their whole lives ahead- might not recover.

PS - haven't watched the videos, I'm responding to the topic in general.

eleventh wrote: »
    Children are the main targets in this destruction. Witness how the first action at the start of covid was - close the schools, little vectors, etc. No truth or evidence.
    That's weird, the going conspiracy theory claims where the children weren't affected at all by the virus.

What exactly are you claiming here?
    What do you believe was the real reason the schools were closed?
    What "truth or evidence" are you referring to?

eleventh wrote: »

The most vulnerable in society are in fact the youngest (Plenty of people 80 - 90+ are fine and don't need help). But you won't hear that in the media.

?

The virus affects older people far more than younger people.
    Children are the main targets in this destruction.

What are you suggesting here?
    Witness how the first action at the start of covid was - close the schools, little vectors, etc. No truth or evidence.

Schools were closed because the virus was spreading in schools. There was plenty of evidence.

• Advertisement

Cuomo in NY ordered nursing homes to take in infected elderly people.

You could apply the exact same claim to Spanish flu, world wars or even the advent of internet retail. They're all drastic "resets" according to your logic.

Advertisement