Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Vernon Coleman: They want to kill 6 Bn of us, enslave us [Covid-19]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

great, he is creating a wildlife garden, but what is the conspiracy?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Dionaibh wrote: »
    How Dr Coleman is described on Amazon:

Look at the quotes from reviews in various newspapers.

He is well known, respected judging by the above quotes, and his books are widely read.
    This is an argument from authority.

There are hundreds of experts equally or more qualified than him, but you dismiss their work without so much as a glance because they don't provide you with a conspiracy theory.

Do you not understand how spin and self promotion work? :confused:
    You seem very naïve in this regard.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I would really question the sanity of someone using a commercial internet retailer as a point of evidence?

Not because that person might believe it , but more so because that person would believe anyone else would?

Not subliminal enough for my liking. I prefer the wool to be placed more subtly over my eyes.

I feel my time has been abused now.

How Dr Coleman is described on Amazon:

Sunday Times bestselling author Vernon Coleman has been a full time professional author for over 30 years. He is a novelist and campaigning writer and has written many non fiction books. For more information please see www.vernoncoleman.com where there are hundreds of free articles - and no ads!
    He is the author of well over 100 books - including fiction and non fiction.
    Novels include Mrs Caldicot's Cabbage War (which has been filmed).
    Non fiction best sellers include Bodypower and How to stop your doctor killing you.
    Memoirs include the many Bilbury books and his diaries. Somewhere in the world someone starts to read a Bilbury book every few minutes.
    In 1983 he launched the world's first medical software for home computers. He has written columns for many major newspapers (including The Sun and The People) and written thousands of articles for many more. He has made numerous TV and radio series (often based on his books.)
    Over nearly 50 years he has campaigned on many issues involving both people and animals and has as a result made many enemies among powerful pressure groups defending the interests of drug and food companies. But his books remain popular with readers and independent critics. His books have been translated into 25 languages and have sold over two million hardback and paperback copies in the UK alone.
    What the papers say about Vernon Coleman and his books (a small selection):
    Vernon Coleman writes brilliant books - The Good Book Guide
    Britains leading health care campaigner - The Sun
    Superstar - Independent on Sunday
    He's the Lone Ranger, Robin Hood and the Equaliser rolled into one - Glasgow Evening Times
    A national treasure- What Doctors Don't Tell You
    Dr Coleman made me think again - BBC
    His advice is optimistic and enthusiastic - British Medical Journal
    Probably one of the most brilliant men alive - Irish Times
    Compulsive reading - The Guardian
    King of the media docs - The Independent
    Coleman is a very funny writer - This England
    Revered guru of medicine - Nursing Times
    No thinking person can ignore him - The Ecologist
    The calmest voice of reason - The Observer
    A godsend - Daily Telegraph
    'If I had to choose an all time journalist to admire it would have to be without a doubt the often controversial always knowledgeable and usually witty Vernon Coleman.' - Stewart Peterson, Greenock Telegraph
    Brilliant - The People
    His message is important - The Economist
    The man is a national treasure - What doctors don't tell you
    Marvellously succinct, refreshingly sensible - The Spectator
    A rogue elephant - Sunday Times
    Britain's leading medical author The Star
    Perhaps the best known health writer for the general public in the world today - The Therapist
    The patients' champion - Birmingham Post
    He writes lucidly and wittily - Good Housekeeping
    Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA qualified as a doctor though he has not practised for many years. He resigned as a GP after refusing to put diagnoses on sick notes in order to protect patient confidentiality. (The regulations were subsequently changed.) He resigned as columnist on The Sunday People after the editor refused to print a column criticising the Iraq war.
    Dr Coleman has lectured to doctors and nurses. He is married to Donna Antoinette. They live by the sea in England where they are creating a large wildlife garden.

Look at the quotes from reviews in various newspapers.

He is well known, respected judging by the above quotes, and his books are widely read.

you do know he wrote that amazon biog himself, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Dionaibh

you do know he wrote that amazon biog himself, right?

But do you think he made up the quotes?

• Advertisement

anybody can pick quotes out of context. either way, they are irrelevant. you want us to take him seriously because people say nice things about him. Somebody else mentioned argument from authority. do you know what that is?

Made them up.
    Took them out of context.
    Twisted them.
    Misinterpreted them.

There's lots of ways people can spin things to make themselves look important.

Do you not understand that? Why are you taking this guy at his word, yet dismiss the opinion of thousands of experts who are equally qualified?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I have googled several of those quotes and the only results that match are that amazon review.

King Mob wrote: »
    Made them up.
    Took them out of context.
    Twisted them.
    Misinterpreted them.

There's lots of ways people can spin things to make themselves look important.

Do you not understand that? Why are you taking this guy at his word, yet dismiss the opinion of thousands of experts who are equally qualified?

The only reason I posted about Dr. Coleman is because we hear very little from scientists and doctors who are contra lockdowns, masks etc.

It's good to get another perspective on things.

I don't dismiss their opinion. I believe that COVID-19 has, for all intents and purposes, disappeared from Western Europe. Hence the present focus on case numbers as opposed to hospitalisations and numbers of deaths. And so I don't understand how any medical person could argue for continued restrictions, lockdowns etc.

I have googled several of those quotes and the only results that match are that amazon review.

Ah. That's strange. Must be no record of the reviews.

• Advertisement

anybody can pick quotes out of context. either way, they are irrelevant. you want us to take him seriously because people say nice things about him. Somebody else mentioned argument from authority. do you know what that is?

I don't ask that people take him seriously. I'm merely informing people of the doctor's perspective on the pandemic. People are free to dismiss what he says.

we hear very little from scientists and doctors who are contra lockdowns, masks etc.
    Maybe there's a reason for that...?
    I don't dismiss their opinion. I believe that COVID-19 has, for all intents and purposes, disappeared from Western Europe. Hence the present focus on case numbers as opposed to hospitalisations and numbers of deaths. And so I don't understand how any medical person could argue for continued restrictions, lockdowns etc.
    So all the experts who disagree with you are wrong?
    Are you just more of an expert?

You haven't really answered my point however.

Why are you making an argument from authority here?

Maybe there's a reason for that...?

So all the experts who disagree with you are wrong?
    Are you just more of an expert?

You haven't really answered my point however.

Why are you making an argument from authority here?

I would argue that the reason for it may have to do with the corruption of science. One need only look to the war against hydroxychloroquine as evidence of that.

Professor Sunetra Gupta is eminently qualified and yet she said the following a few weeks ago:

"We’ve found it difficult to publish our work in mainstream journals. Sadly anything that deviates from the consensus has been met with criticism – not simply of the science, but we’ve been labelled as saying things that are dangerous."

I am not an expert, but experts are not infallible. Professor Gupta is an expert and she believes that they are mistaken.

I would argue that the reason for it may have to do with the corruption of science. One need only look to the war against hydroxychloroquine as evidence of that.
    Lol. I'm beginning to suspect you are not being genuine.
    I am not an expert, but experts are not infallible..
    Ok. So all the experts who don't support your conspiracy theory are wrong or part of the conspiracy.
    All the experts who do support your conspiracy theory are super expert and incorruptable.
    Gotcha.

Ok. So all the experts who don't support your conspiracy theory are wrong or part of the conspiracy.
    All the experts who do support your conspiracy theory are super expert and incorruptable.
    Gotcha.
    You hear of very few doctors that are pro smoking though. Real lack of balance on it.

You hear of very few doctors that are pro smoking though. Real lack of balance on it.

That's cause the anti-smoking conspiracy got to them all and paid off all the scientists and doctors in the world.
    Obviously.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

That's quite enough now thank you.

Gotcha.

I never said they were wrong. I said that I believe them to be mistaken, but, more importantly, other epidemiologists and scientists such as Professor Gupta and Professor Heneghan, among others, believe them to be wrong. I agree with Professors Heneghan and Gupta, not because of any conspiracy theory or because I want to be different, but because I believe the pandemic to be over in Western Europe.

I never said they were wrong. I said that I believe them to be mistaken,
    lol
    because of any conspiracy theory or because I want to be different, but because I believe the pandemic to be over in Western Europe.
    But you believe that the experts that disagree with you are saying the pandemic isn't over because there's a global conspiracy to use the pandemic to install a one world government.

It's because you believe in silly conspiracy theories.

You keep contradicting yourself in every post. :confused:

lol

But you believe that the experts that disagree with you are saying the pandemic isn't over because you believe there's a global conspiracy to use the pandemic to install a one world government.

It's because you believe in silly conspiracy theories.

You keep contradicting yourself in every post. :confused:

My fears of a world government are based on the Secretary-General of the UN referring to global governance and not wanting a world government "but" in the past few months.

I believe that governments are using the pandemic as an excuse for controlling the population. Hence health passports. That's why I believe it's being prolonged. Do you believe, based on the numbers of deaths, that there is any justification for lockdown measures?

• Advertisement

I believe that governments are using the pandemic as an excuse for controlling the population. Hence health passports. That's why I believe it's being prolonged.
    Yes. So when experts disagree with you, you ignore their qualifications and authority and dismiss them as part of the conspiracy.

At the same time you promote random cranks who are selling **** and self agrandising themselves on amazon as infallible experts.

This is just another in a long list on contradictions and silly positions you have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Back in the 60's there was an abundance of them.

Majority of adverts suggesting actual good health by smoking e.g. a 'fresh' Camels taglines, and 'More Doctors smoke Camels'. Adverts for the same brand included their use as a 'digestion aid' another, claimed it assisted with slimming (lucky brand). Pictures of physicians holding up packs of luckies. Then Embassy used 'inhale until your heart's content'. Chesterfileds own lab study claimed no negative effects of smoking. 'L&M filters, are what the doctor ordered'.

Even in the 80's when effects were proven, many a tobacco alliance ran campaign to stop the rising tobacco taxes, disputing all lab findings. Money talks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 957 ✭✭✭80j2lc5y7u6qs9

Coleman is well mad. he use to write for a sunday tabloid sort of problem page. when someone wrote "i am completely useless at everything what should i do" he said "become a social worker"

And someone asked him what is trhe difference between a psychiatrist and a psychologist he said about 50 grand a year and a mercedes

All doctors are wrong except him.

Coleman is well mad. he use to write for a sunday tabloid sort of problem page. when someone wrote "i am completely useless at everything what should i do" he said "become a social worker"

And someone asked him what is trhe difference between a psychiatrist and a psychologist he said about 50 grand a year and a mercedes

All doctors are wrong except him.

He has a sardonic sense of humour.

Two more scary videos:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/why-i-believe-politicians-and-advisors-will-go-to-prison_t9eKWJlQEzmZeZv.html

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/vernon-coleman-they-039-re-going-to-starve-us-and-freeze-us-to-death_ukQDWK9Rr4bDdoV.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭r439z5ifwt8soq

Looks like that lunatic has a vested interest in cultivating a bit of fear in his audience

He does a lot of research and his videos are well made. Have you watched any of them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭r439z5ifwt8soq

He does a lot of research and his videos are well made. Have you watched any of them?

His videos are just him in a chair talking, unless there's some other videos you're talking about?

He's very well spoken, but well-spoken people with extreme (and unsubstantiated) opinions are a honey trap for fools.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 957 ✭✭✭80j2lc5y7u6qs9

i listened one night i couldn't sleep. He says all the people who died in nursing homes due to covid are murder victims. The people who control the world don't want the elderly so they kill or arrange their death

Advertisement