Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Vernon Coleman: They want to kill 6 Bn of us, enslave us [Covid-19]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

King Mob wrote: »
    None of this is true.

And the "squalene {from sharks livers}" scaremongering crap is straight from anti-vaxxer propaganda.
    Actually, None of THIS is true^
    What conspiracy theory have you got to back that up?
    Sperm levels ae waaay down. I honestly can't understand why you would deny such an easily provable fact?

More lies :D :
    https://www.healthline.com/health-news/sperm-counts-have-dropped-in-western-countries#:~:text=Sperm%20Counts%20Have%20Dropped%20More%20Than%2050%20Percent%20in%20Western%20Countries&text=Scientists%20are%20alarmed%20by%20a,according%20to%20a%20new%20study.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Actually, None of THIS is true^
    What conspiracy theory have you got to back that up?
    Sperm levels ae waaay down. I honestly can't understand why you would deny such an easily provable fact?

More lies :D :
    https://www.healthline.com/health-news/sperm-counts-have-dropped-in-western-countries#:~:text=Sperm%20Counts%20Have%20Dropped%20More%20Than%2050%20Percent%20in%20Western%20Countries&text=Scientists%20are%20alarmed%20by%20a,according%20to%20a%20new%20study.
    Ok, fair. I concede that my post wasn't right. There is a significant downward trend in sperm counts in western countries.

However, there are still some pretty major issues with accumulator's claims:
    For example, it seems that most if not all of the studies are referring to the western countries, not the world as a whole.

Also in reading I found it isn't a super clear cut issue.
    https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2018/9/17/17841518/low-sperm-count-semen-male-fertility
    https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20120515-are-sperm-counts-dropping

Secondly, from my reading the causes do not seem to be well understood, so Accumulator's claims of it definitely being due to "pollution, toxins, carcinogens, lifestyles, elctro-smog, plastics hormone disruptors" are dubious at best.
    Also notice that he adds in "electro-smog" which on top of being another popular anti-science propaganda term, is not at all considered a possible cause. None of the studies I looked over even mentioned anything of the sort.

Also interestingly, one of the studies that looked into the causes of the issue found:
    One of the latest studies published in February 2020 journal JAMA Network Open had investigated 4 varying diets using a sample of 2935 young Danish men. It came to the conclusion men who consumed a “western diet" composed of predominantly of red meat, fried food, and sugar-sweetened drinks and desserts had the worse outcome out of the 4 diets with a sperm count ranging from 109 million to 138 million. The study had found a prudent "healthy diet" composed of fish, chicken, fruit and vegetables. This diet had the highest sperm count with an average of 146 million to 183 million sperm. The co-author of the study stated the importance of diet citing it as "necessary for the production of healthy functioning sperm with high fertility potential”
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_infertility_crisis
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7043196/
    Isn't one of the sinister goals of the evil shadowy people behind the "Great Reset" etc. to get us off eating so much meat?

Then there's the other claim I pointed to:
    If young lads were to receive some manditory new (yearly) covid vaccine from birth, is there a chance of cumulative toxin build-up (squalene {from sharks livers} and heavy metals)...
    Which is very wrong on many levels.
    There's no evidence that squalene builds up in the body between vaccines and there's no evidence that it is harmful. Calling it a "toxin" is not correct.
    Additional, pointing out that one source of squalene is shark liver is a common anti-vaxxer trope. I'm not sure why it's relevant enough that he brings it up other than to make it sound more scary.

There's also no evidence that vaccines cause a build up of heavy metals. And there's nothing to suggest that any of the minute levels of heavy metal that might be in vaccines cause any issues.

There's nothing at all to suggest a link between vaccines or their ingredients and lower sperm count.
    None of the studies talking about the issue make any mention of this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

Dr. Coleman explained how they (Klaus Schwab and the governments he controls) are going to abolish private property in a recent video on Brandnewtube. I'll post the link to the video.

He outlines what's coming next year in another video (masks everywhere, including in the home, being one thing that's in the pipeline).

They're well worth watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Quiner wrote: »
    Dr. Coleman explained how they (Klaus Schwab and the governments he controls) are going to abolish private property in a recent video on Brandnewtube. I'll post the link to the video.

He outlines what's coming next year in another video (masks everywhere, including in the home, being one thing that's in the pipeline).

They're well worth watching.

We've been through all this in the thread. There is no plan to "abolish private property", it doesn't exist. It all comes from one piece written by someone which is a hypothetical view of the world in the future, even the author had to point this out because people online were taking it literally.

It should all be in this thread or the Great Reset thread which I suggest you read

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    We've been through all this in the thread. There is no plan to "abolish private property", it doesn't exist. It all comes from one piece written by someone which is a hypothetical view of the world in the future, even the author had to point this out because people online were taking it literally.

It should all be in this thread or the Great Reset thread which I suggest you read

Dr Coleman explains how he believes they're going to do it in the video. I'll post a link to the video when I can.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Dr Coleman explains how he believes they're going to do it in the video. I'll post a link to the video when I can.

Dont bother. He is talking nonsense. it has already been well discussed as you have been informed.

Dont bother. He is talking nonsense. it has already been well discussed as you have been informed.

I'll post the videos and let people make up their own mind.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/how-they-plan-to-bankrupt-us-all_Fa4EAdGkPuFelm4.html

The plan to abolish private property, according to Dr Coleman.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/here-039-s-what-will-happen-next_QAXlz1Y8CaY1jEz.html

What's going to happen next.

The reason Dr Coleman posts videos on Brandnewtube is because of the censorship on Youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,465 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/how-they-plan-to-bankrupt-us-all_Fa4EAdGkPuFelm4.html

The plan to abolish private property, according to Dr Coleman.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/here-039-s-what-will-happen-next_QAXlz1Y8CaY1jEz.html

What's going to happen next.

The reason Dr Coleman posts videos on Brandnewtube is because of the censorship on Youtube.

Because its complete lies. Well done Youtube.

Anyone who thinks "they" are going to abolish private property is in need of immediate psychological care. No joke.

The Nal wrote: »

Anyone who thinks "they" are going to abolish private property is in need of immediate psychological care. No joke.

the people with the power to implement this probably have control of a lot of private property. yet somehow they want to abolish private property. That makes to some people but not to me.

• Advertisement

The Nal wrote: »

The last time someone claimed this, it was all based on the WEF linking to an article that never actually claimed that.
    They couldn't find anything else that was even slightly better.
    And at the same time they refused to read the book.

It was very embarrassing and I suspect that it's a similar situation here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

How can they abolish private property if you already own your own home, mortgage/debt free.

No one can just come in an take it as you own the deeds to that property.

There's no point in even conversing with a person that believes this is possible in the scenario that I've mentioned as you'd be wasting your time.

How can they abolish private property if you already own your own home, mortgage/debt free.

No one can just come in an take it as you own the deeds to that property.

There's no point in even conversing with a person that believes this is possible in the scenario that I've mentioned as you'd be wasting your time.

Dr Coleman explains how in the video. He gives specifics. I won't list them here. People can watch the video. He goes into detail.

King Mob wrote: »
    The last time someone claimed this, it was all based on the WEF linking to an article that never actually claimed that.
    They couldn't find anything else that was even slightly better.
    And at the same time they refused to read the book.

It was very embarrassing and I suspect that it's a similar situation here.

It did claim it. Adrian Monck of WEF went on Talk Radio and described the article as "a lovely piece about owning nothing". That's the way the WEF crowd think. They think an article about owning nothing is 'lovely'.

It did claim it. Adrian Monck of WEF went on Talk Radio and described the article as "a lovely piece about owning nothing". That's the way the WEF crowd think. They think an article about owning nothing is 'lovely'.
    Lol, that's exactly what the other guy claimed, then ran away from this claim when it became too embarrassing.

Have you read the Great Reset book?
    Maybe you could provide a direct quote from it, or another source where they say that their goal is abolishing ownership?

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Paddygreen

Maybe people should look up what happened to the “Kulaks” in the Soviet Union. It’s happened before and it can happen again.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

It was one person's opinion, he wrote an opinion of how things could be in the (distant) future. You guys have taken his opinion and run with it to the point where you think people will be turfed out of their homes.

It was one person's opinion, he wrote an opinion of how things could be in the (distant) future. You guys have taken his opinion and run with it to the point where you think people will be turfed out of their homes.

Do you think it was weird that Mock described it as 'a lovely piece'? Doesn't it tell us a lot about how the WEF crowd think?

Paddygreen wrote: »
    Maybe people should look up what happened to the “Kulaks” in the Soviet Union. It’s happened before and it can happen again.

But they'd still call it a conspiracy theory. It seems anything and everything can be justified by 'it's for your safety'. People on here told me that they'd be ok with the Chinese-style social credit system Health Passport Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Dr Coleman explains how in the video. He gives specifics. I won't list them here. People can watch the video. He goes into detail.
    Why do people like you always want others to watch a video? Why cant you just explain it? Is it just so you can make up any crazy bullsh1t then avoid defending it with "watch the video, watch the video!"?

• Advertisement

Do you think it was weird that Mock described it as 'a lovely piece'? Doesn't it tell us a lot about how the WEF crowd think?

No

I watched the video, he didn't go into any specifics about people that already own their own homes which they have the deeds to and how that would be taken off them?

He's talking complete nonsense, and you can't explain it to me either.

No-one can take your house once you've paid off the mortgage and have the deeds in your name. To suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

Thargor wrote: »
    Why do people like you always want others to watch a video? Why cant you just explain it? Is it just so you can make up any crazy bullsh1t then avoid defending it with "watch the video, watch the video!"?

From the video:

Dr Coleman: "Interest rates are going to remain the lowest in history for a while to make sure that those with savings see their savings slowly disappear. And then interest rates will go up. Not a bit, but a lot. And when interest rates are up to 8, 9, or 10 percent, or even higher, imagine what mortgage repayments will reach. They'll all be stratospheric. And most people won't be able to afford to keep their homes. That will be the end of private home ownership."

I watched the video, he didn't go into any specifics about people that already own their own homes which they have the deeds to and how that would be taken off them?

He's talking complete nonsense, and you can't explain it to me either.

No-one can take your house once you've paid off the mortgage and have the deeds in your name. To suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

He may be talking nonsense. Absolutely. I'm not the one making the claim, and I never said I agreed with him. But that's what he believes is going to happen.

The specifics were interests rates and mortgage repayments. That's what he focused on.

But, again, I am not making the claim. I'm just making people aware of Dr Coleman's claims so they can be discussed and debated.

From the video:

Dr Coleman: "Interest rates are going to remain the lowest in history for a while to make sure that those with savings see their savings slowly disappear. And then interest rates will go up. Not a bit, but a lot. And when interest rates are up to 8, 9, or 10 percent, or even higher, imagine what mortgage repayments will reach. They'll all be stratospheric. And most people won't be able to afford to keep their homes. That will be the end of private home ownership."

And if you have no mortgage? There won't be repayments. How do they take the home/property of those people?

And if you have no mortgage? There won't be repayments. How do they take the home/property of those people?

I'm wondering about that myself. Maybe he'll follow up his video with another one about people who have paid off the mortgage.

He may be talking nonsense. Absolutely. I'm not the one making the claim, and I never said I agreed with him. But that's what he believes is going to happen.

The specifics were interests rates and mortgage repayments. That's what he focused on.

But, again, I am not making the claim. I'm just making people aware of Dr Coleman's claims so they can be discussed and debated.

do you believe him? Do you believe they will end the private ownership of property?

do you believe him? Do you believe they will end the private ownership of property?

It's something I definitely fear, but I don't see how it would be possible.

Is he not right about the very high interests rates making it impossible for people to make their mortgage repayments?

Is he not right about the very high interests rates making it impossible for people to make their mortgage repayments?

There will always be people who can afford to buy houses, otherwise why would companies build them.

• Advertisement

As I've previously stated mortgage interest rates are completely irrelevant to people that have already paid off their mortgage so they own their home and there's no way anyone can take it off them unless we're invaded by a foreign power.

Advertisement