Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vaccine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,144 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Fodla wrote: »
    He was talking about this year. He said that the flu has vanished this year in Australia.

And you believe that? An endemic disease has simply vanished from Australia. What next, the common cold has disappeared also?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,476 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

He was talking about this year. He said that the flu has vanished this year in Australia.

And I proved that wrong with a 10 second search that you dont seem to be able to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,834 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Dr Vernon Coleman

Hold on a second

This Dr Vernon Coleman?
    Vernon Coleman is an English blogger, novelist, self-published author and conspiracy theorist who writes on topics related to human health, politics and animal issues. Coleman's medical health claims have been widely discredited or described as pseudoscientific

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernon_Coleman

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I see both KingMob and DohnJoe keep replying to my posts, even though I can't see what they're saying as they are both on ignore. They both know this, too. No doubt they're both talking about things irrelevant to this video/subject: the topic of vaccination and if it's necessary or not.

I've already destroyed both of these guys numerous times in different threads before deciding to block them (as have many others).

They're both on this site 24/7. Far too much time on their hands, engaging in the same tactics and nonsense... Over and over and over... And over again. They've been at it here for years, apparently. Literally :D Very odd characters.

I suggest you join the many of us who have already blocked them.

Cheers,
    The Good Doctor
    If you're believing what either of those two guys are telling you.. I suggest you don't.

Already just exposed them above re: children's clothing nonsense. I referred to that as disgusting propaganda that seems to be echoed elsewhere some places through different media etc. Nobody in their right mind would think this is normal. Watch the Fox News video calling it out. These two geniuses (:pac:), however, think it's very normal and somehow turned it into me using it as "evidence" for the "NWO about to take over" (whatever that means). Lol.

Like I said, you'd do well not to listen to them ;)
    I don't know what they're "asking me" as they're both on ignore. I can only see their posts through quotes.

The theory on the topic of this thread is we don't need mass vaccinations. I've been saying it for months. It's, at the very least, a quick crash grab (as attempted back during the Swine Flu with Pandremix).

You don't need mass vaccinations for a virus that has less than 0.1% chance of killing you. Especially not experimental, never before used in humans, not long-term safety tested, RNA vaccines. I'm amazed that some people still can't understand this.

The video by my fellow good doctor proves this nonsense once and for all. You're all being duped.

I'm off now, cheers.

If you post one more time that you have "those guys" on ignore, it will be your last.

Also can you at least acknowledge the questions posed to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭PMBC

jelem wrote: »
    ah lets go back many years and i raise the band "moody blues"
    no time to take out lp to check but the track i recall before
    "lovely to see you again my friend, walk along with me to the next bend",
    was a major part instrumental which contained (they may have been conspiirtory or drugs)
    the lyrics " miles and miles of files with your magnetic ink" data storage at that time was
    magnetic tape. this a fore warning of all today nsa\cia\fbi\usa government\all big tech\mobile phone
    and never ending list of and including illegal activity of spying and harvesting data of citizens
    to hold power.
    So no evidence available at that time but we know now. and as for moody blues
    "conspiracy theorists" but a lot of good music and lyrics ---
    walking along to next bend also went on to state talk about "empires falling back to sand"
    which today is the current state of usa.

I remember that lp well. There was also on a song on it called 2Thinking is the best way to travel" and I quote
    And you can fly, high as a kite if you want to
    Faster than light if you want to
    Speeding through the Universe
    Thinking is the best way to travel

What would you make of that.. faster than light... they obviously discovered some way to do that, defying Einstein so that their mass did not increase infinitely

Like a lot of songs now and then, the lyrics didnt make sense except in a kind of vague way. I dont think they were predicting the future

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭rtron

The Labour leader is asking the tough questions about the Vaccinnes, passports and non vaccinated people.
    https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/2020/1201/1181633-coronavirus-vaccine/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

Here's how I think the roll out of the mandatory vaccine will be. First most countries will not actually say to citizens it is mandatory although there may be some that will and it won't be overnight. Why I am saying it will be mandatory but not required by law basically you will be coerced into taking it as you won't be able to function in society without taking the vaccine.

Firstly I believe it will be mandatory to be vaccinated in order to receive non emmergency healthcare on public healthcare systems that will be the start it will be under the guise of keeping covid out of hospitals but since not everyone is going to be using healthcare same with nursing home residents and vistors. They won't be able to refuse someone in a+e who had a heart attack for not being vaccinated at first but if you needed to go in for surgery it will no vaccine no surgery. But since not everyone will require hospital treatment particularly the young and the healthy not everyone will bother unless they need to go in to hospital for a procedure.

Then countries and arlines will start to require vaccine for travel and entry to a country. At this point most people will get it but some will not and chose to stay in their country of residence. There may be some countries that won't require and these places may see a short term boom in tourism from people not willing to het the vaccine provided the airlines flying there don't require their passengers to vaccinated. Of course countries may refuse to allow planes to land unless the airline requires vaccinations for travel.

Then once it is required for international travel then governements will put in mandates that in order to attend events like concerts and football matches but since again some will forgo going to these events some people will once again not be vaccinated. At this stage vaccination rates will probably be around 90% but still not good enough according to some people just 90% mask compliance is not good enough for some.

Then it will be mandatory on public transport, in shops, bars and restaurants. That's when people won't have much choice at all but to take the vaccine including the most vocal opponents of vaccines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Caraibh

GT89 wrote: »
    Here's how I think the roll out of the mandatory vaccine will be. First most countries will not actually say to citizens it is mandatory although there may be some that will and it won't be overnight. Why I am saying it will be mandatory but not required by law basically you will be coerced into taking it as you won't be able to function in society without taking the vaccine.

Firstly I believe it will be mandatory to be vaccinated in order to receive non emmergency healthcare on public healthcare systems that will be the start it will be under the guise of keeping covid out of hospitals but since not everyone is going to be using healthcare same with nursing home residents and vistors. They won't be able to refuse someone in a+e who had a heart attack for not being vaccinated at first but if you needed to go in for surgery it will no vaccine no surgery. But since not everyone will require hospital treatment particularly the young and the healthy not everyone will bother unless they need to go in to hospital for a procedure.

Then countries and arlines will start to require vaccine for travel and entry to a country. At this point most people will get it but some will not and chose to stay in their country of residence. There may be some countries that won't require and these places may see a short term boom in tourism from people not willing to het the vaccine provided the airlines flying there don't require their passengers to vaccinated. Of course countries may refuse to allow planes to land unless the airline requires vaccinations for travel.

Then once it is required for international travel then governements will put in mandates that in order to attend events like concerts and football matches but since again some will forgo going to these events some people will once again not be vaccinated. At this stage vaccination rates will probably be around 90% but still not good enough according to some people just 90% mask compliance is not good enough for some.

Then it will be mandatory on public transport, in shops, bars and restaurants. That's when people won't have much choice at all but to take the vaccine including the most vocal opponents of vaccines.

I agree 100%. And the vaccine won't be enough. Health Passport Ireland will also be required. The video about Health Passport Ireland on YouTube gives the game away. Watch the bit at the end about the various places it says the health passport could be used for. It's basically every single place in the country (hospitals, restaurants, shops, concert halls, airplanes etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Caraibh wrote: »
    I agree 100%. And the vaccine won't be enough. Health Passport Ireland will also be required. The video about Health Passport Ireland on YouTube gives the game away. Watch the bit at the end about the various places it says the health passport could be used for. It's basically every single place in the country (hospitals, restaurants, shops, concert halls, airplanes etc).

Yup. Just like what happened with swine flu when you guys were claiming the same stuff then too...

King Mob wrote: »
    Yup. Just like what happened with swine flu when you guys were claiming the same stuff then too...

Was Health Passport Ireland carrying out trials during the swine flu pandemic?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Was Health Passport Ireland carrying out trials during the swine flu pandemic?
    Nope.
    Why were you guys claiming the same stuff back then?

And what happens do your conspiracy theory when this doesn't happen?

King Mob wrote: »
    Nope.
    Why were you guys claiming the same stuff back then?

And what happens do your conspiracy theory when this doesn't happen?

Okay, so is that a big difference between now and then? We're people claiming in 2009 that Health Passport Ireland would be a thing?

International travel will be first thing to adapt vaccine exemption (or whatever you want to call it). "Health Passport" already exists in another guise. There is already a system in place in most countries to stop covid coming in. If we take a random country for example, Iceland, I was looking to travel there over Christmas so its fresh in my mind. You need to do a test a few days prior to travel and quarantine for a week on arrival, and another test at the end of that week; if you get two negative results, you're free to travel. I imagine all countries will integrate proof of vaccine into that scheme to allow tourism. Why wouldn't they. Bit of a no-brainer if they don't want covid coming in.

You could always take the vaccine yourself and help us all move past this as quickly as possible.

International travel will be first thing to adapt vaccine exemption (or whatever you want to call it). "Health Passport" already exists in another guise. There is already a system in place in most countries to stop covid coming in. If we take a random country for example, Iceland, I was looking to travel there over Christmas so its fresh in my mind. You need to do a test a few days prior to travel and quarantine for a week on arrival, and another test at the end of that week; if you get two negative results, you're free to travel. I imagine all countries will integrate proof of vaccine into that scheme to allow tourism. Why wouldn't they. Bit of a no-brainer if they don't want covid coming in.

You could always take the vaccine yourself and help us all move past this as quickly as possible.

I actually don't have a problem with the vaccine being mandatory for international travel because that's the case for other vaccines such as yellow fever, for example. But the world Health Passport Ireland has in store for the country, based on the end of its promotional video on YouTube, is basically China with its social credit system. Would you agree?

I actually don't have a problem with the vaccine being mandatory for international travel because that's the case for other vaccines such as yellow fever, for example. But the world Health Passport Ireland has in store for the country, based on the end of its promotional video on YouTube, is basically China with its social credit system. Would you agree?

If you are talking about an app that proves you have had the vaccine, which is not basically China's social credit system, then yeah I'd be fine with it for optional parts of our society. Concerts and festivals couldn't go ahead without it.

This is a control mechanism once you get the vaccine you are safe right. Why would anyone who get's the vaccine care about people being unvaccinated you are vaccinated you are safe from covid why does it matter if everyone around you get's it or not.

Anyway it won't just be countries doing it will be airlines themselves, concert venues, shops and public transport operators looking for proof. Not beyond the realms of possibility that it may even be mandatory to go outside the door of your house in some countries and the police will arrest or fine you if you cannot show proof of vaccination.

Maybe another possibility is it will be nessecary to be vaccinated in order to set up a bank account and for things like revolut. Cashless society is the way things are going so you won't be able to buy nessecities if you have not been vaccinated as to do so you will need a credit card or mobile phone payments and if you don't have the vaccine you won't be getting either.

Here's how I think the roll out of the mandatory vaccine will be.

There is no evidence of a mandatory vaccine. There is only evidence of people who endlessly fantasize about a mandatory vaccine.

This is a control mechanism once you get the vaccine you are safe right. Why would anyone who get's the vaccine care about people being unvaccinated you are vaccinated you are safe from covid why does it matter if everyone around you get's it or not.

This is so short sighted. I'll get the vaccine for those that can't so we can reach herd immunity as quickly as possible to get back to normal as quick as possible.
    Anyway it won't just be countries doing it will be airlines themselves, concert venues, shops and public transport operators looking for proof. Not beyond the realms of possibility that it may even be mandatory to go outside the door of your house in some countries and the police will arrest or fine you if you cannot show proof of vaccination.

Given how long it's going to take to roll out the vaccine, this can't realistically happen. Those who get the vaccine first will be allowed to get the bus to work? It doesn't make sense. I can see it happening for concerts and restaurants. Not a fcuking hope we'll be forced to stay in our homes. We'll reach herd immunity with something close to our current restrictions in place.
    Maybe another possibility is it will be nessecary to be vaccinated in order to set up a bank account and for things like revolut. Cashless society is the way things are going so you won't be able to buy nessecities if you have not been vaccinated as to do so you will need a credit card or mobile phone payments and if you don't have the vaccine you won't be getting either.

lol

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    There is no evidence of a mandatory vaccine. There is only evidence of people who endlessly fantasize about a mandatory vaccine.

Won't be required by law. Will be brought in through the back door. No vaccine no bank account no bank account no way to pay for food.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,203 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

I was in Lidl there earlier today but they didn’t have it. When can we expect to get it and how much??

• Advertisement

This is so short sighted. I'll get the vaccine for those that can't so we can reach herd immunity as quickly as possible to get back to normal as quick as possible.

It won't matter if you cannot get the vaccine due to medical reasons. You still won't be allowed into most places without a shot. Certain people are exempt from mask wearing but some businesses, bus drivers and Gardai will still refuse you access and/or arrest you if you are exempt. Look at Andy Heasman a man who is exempt from mask wearing but was still refused on a bus and in supervalu for not wearing one even though he is exempt from wearing a mask. I expect similar when it comes to vaccinations.
    Given how long it's going to take to roll out the vaccine, this can't realistically happen. Those who get the vaccine first will be allowed to get the bus to work? It doesn't make sense. I can see it happening for concerts and restaurants. Not a fcuking hope we'll be forced to stay in our homes. We'll reach herd immunity with something close to our current restrictions in place.

Once it's fully rolled out and freely available it could well in my opinion be nessecary to vaccinated in order to travel on public transport. No vaccination no Leap card or contactless card meaning no way to travel on public transport as it will be cashless by then. In some countries you can open ticket barriers in railway stations with a chip inserted in your arm.

Won't be required by law. Will be brought in through the back door.

According to you personally. Is this a fact or something you've rationalised in your head?

If it's a fact I would like proper details and evidence of it.
    No vaccine no bank account no bank account no way to pay for food.

Sorry but this is complete drivel unless you can demonstrate otherwise.

WHO are looking into e-passports/certificates for international travel. And so it begins.

On WHO, was the head of WHO a member of a terrorist organisation? I have read articles which say he was.

It won't matter if you cannot get the vaccine due to medical reasons. You still won't be allowed into most places without a shot. Certain people are exempt from mask wearing but some businesses, bus drivers and Gardai will still refuse you access and/or arrest you if you are exempt. Look at Andy Heasman a man who is exempt from mask wearing but was still refused on a bus and in supervalu for not wearing one even though he is exempt from wearing a mask. I expect similar when it comes to vaccinations.

Once it's fully rolled out and freely available it could well in my opinion be nessecary to vaccinated in order to travel on public transport. No vaccination no Leap card or contactless card meaning no way to travel on public transport as it will be cashless by then.

None of what you mention will happen. Mass gatherings and travel are the only concerns. We can reach herd immunity without them.
    In some countries you can open ticket barriers in railway stations with a chip inserted in your arm.

Gas. I can see your mind at work. How is this relevant. You can do this now by cutting up your leap card, taking the NFC chip and putting it wherever you want.

WHO are looking into e-passports/certificates for international travel. And so it begins.

On WHO, was the head of WHO a member of a terrorist organisation? I have read articles which say he was.

... and I'm out. Good luck folks. Please get the vaccine.

According to you personally. Is this a fact or something you've rationalised in your head?

If it's a fact I would like proper details and evidence of it.

Sorry but this is complete drivel unless you can demonstrate otherwise.

It is my opinion. I hope it is not true but I think it is the way we are headed.

... and I'm out. Good luck folks. Please get the vaccine.

"Tedros became a member of the Tigray People's Liberation Front (TPLF), which began a protracted rebellion against the military government and was crucial in the 1991 overthrow of Mengistu Haile Mariam, Ethiopia's Marxist dictator. The victory resulted in swapping out a Amhara-dominated government with one led by Tigray leaders, which led to more than a decade of conflict.

Journalist Abebe Gellaw claims Tedros was one of the top three members of the TPLF and that the party is "ultimately responsible for all the corruption, killings, torture, mass detention, land grab or displacement," he wrote in the Ethiopian Registrar.

The United States State Department has categorized TPLF as a terrorist organization due to its "violent activities before it became part of the ruling coalition and the government of Ethiopia in May 1991.""

I'll post the link to the article I took that from when I can.

Was Abebe Gellaw lying?

And so what begins exactly?

You regularly read conspiracy material and paste it up here.

And so what begins exactly?

You regularly read conspiracy material and paste it up here.

The digital control of our lives.

The article was on foxnews.com. Fox, regardless of whether people like it or not, is the most watched cable news station in the US. Hardly conspiracy material. Was the guy from WHO a member of that terrorist organisation?

• Advertisement

The digital control of our lives.

Okay but you need to explain this. By who exactly, why exactly, details and specifics

Let's start with Ireland, name the ministers behind it, detail the plan and give the reasoning. If you can't it's just something that lives inside your head as a fantasy.
    The article was on foxnews.com. Fox, regardless of whether people like it or not, is the most watched cable news station in the US. Hardly conspiracy material. Was the guy from WHO a member of that terrorist organisation?

Link? because based on your post history you seem to have difficulty with context.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement