Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vaccine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,787 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I think I'm being trolled

You actually aren't. Some people here believe in the full whack, NWO, antichrist, doomsday, implants, working in underground sugar colonies

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭jelem

King Mob wrote: »
    Lol I love when you chaps try to guess something personal about me. You guys are pretty much always wrong.

Cool. Where in wiki leaks does it outline this whole global Satanic/NWO/ fake virus/microchip plot?

Also what have you done to resist this plot?
    ah lets go back many years and i raise the band "moody blues"
    no time to take out lp to check but the track i recall before
    "lovely to see you again my friend, walk along with me to the next bend",
    was a major part instrumental which contained (they may have been conspiirtory or drugs)
    the lyrics " miles and miles of files with your magnetic ink" data storage at that time was
    magnetic tape. this a fore warning of all today nsa\cia\fbi\usa government\all big tech\mobile phone
    and never ending list of and including illegal activity of spying and harvesting data of citizens
    to hold power.
    So no evidence available at that time but we know now. and as for moody blues
    "conspiracy theorists" but a lot of good music and lyrics ---
    walking along to next bend also went on to state talk about "empires falling back to sand"
    which today is the current state of usa.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭jelem

So they are tricking us into doing things that will help public health under the guise of public health?:confused:
    yep like bromide in soldiers tea or chemicals in irish ( 1 of a very few in EU that allows) tap water

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

jelem wrote: »
    Sorry you went on a bit of a bizarre rant there.

You're saying there's nothing on wikleaks about the vaccine/mark of the beast/microchip plan?

Huh weird that.
    I suppose that must mean wikileaks is in in it too...

yep like bromide in soldiers tea or chemicals in irish ( 1 of a very few in EU that allows) tap water

Lol of course you chaps are paranoid about Floride too.

Those communists are always after your precious bodily fluids...

• Advertisement

was a major part instrumental which contained (they may have been conspiirtory or drugs)
    the lyrics " miles and miles of files with your magnetic ink" data storage at that time was
    magnetic tape. this a fore warning of all today nsa\cia\fbi\usa government\all big tech\mobile phone
    and never ending list of and including illegal activity of spying and harvesting data of citizens
    to hold power.
    So no evidence available at that time but we know now. and as for moody blues
    "conspiracy theorists" but a lot of good music and lyrics ---
    walking along to next bend also went on to state talk about "empires falling back to sand"
    which today is the current state of usa.

811059951.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,435 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    It's a fantasy of a dystopian future where authoritarian powers force people to do things. Anti-vaxxers, the microchip crowd, the NWO crowd, the "Mark of the Beast" crowd and all the shades in between buy heavily into it and claim it's constantly "just around the corner". Almost like an indulgent fantasy.

Its been just around the corner for a long time now.
    Sure their were many enemies and backers of Cromwell who were 100% sure the world was gonna end when he killed the king

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CountNjord

Talking about conspiracy and the mark of the beast, looking back at history a lot of things could be associated with the mark of the beast.
    Now we've the vaccine, you see at the end of the day having nothing to hide,a free mind and being able to make the best of what we have is all I strive for.
    There's help out there for people who are paranoid about the system.

I don't approve of having a microchip imbedded in humanity, because I think it's gone too far.

Whether we're being clocked or spied on or whatever, I don't have anything to hide myself.

I don't care about the system, just adapt to it and I think adaptation and being clever is better than thinking we're being assimilated into the Borg is easier.

I get a great laugh when my phone's algorithms such as YouTube or Amazon comes up with something that's interesting and it just means that the system is working for me rather than me working for the system.

Turning it inside out is the only way to freedom.

When I used to be broke financially and made some idiotic decisions with my money and was broke, I decided to make it a mission or adventure to get myself back on the gravy train again.
    So I lived frugally for a few years, and it worked.

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s house, nor his farm, nor his cattle, nor anything that is his!...

I'm non religious myself, but I agree with this commandment, jealousy and self pity lead's to the dark side :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

GT89 wrote: »
    There is not a pandemic its a plandemic. The vaccine has been there for years and they are waiting until the right time to release it to the population
    GT89 wrote: »
    Think about it if they can coerce you into wearing a mask they can coerce you into getting a vaccine all under the guise of public health.

Hey you are back again....where is the evidence for this? I have asked you twice now

EyesClosed wrote: »
    Hey you are back again....where is the evidence for this? I have asked you twice now

Also if it's been there for years why is now the right time to release it. What's different between now and when they invented it?

It's really all just soundbites that are full of holes

• Advertisement

breezy1985 wrote: »
    Also if it's been there for years why is now the right time to release it. What's different between now and when they invented it?

It's really all just soundbites that are full of holes

With ZERO evidence

• Registered Users Posts: 12,498 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

With ZERO evidence

Thousands of conspirators, all saying nothing while millions die needlessly. Not one had a guilty conscience and spoke up. Not one. People from all walks of life, backgrounds, religions, races and countries in on it. Not one has spoken up.

People actually believe this.

The Nal wrote: »
    Thousands of conspirators, all saying nothing while millions die needlessly. Not one had a guilty conscience and spoke up. Not one. People from all walks of life, backgrounds, religions, races and countries in on it. Not one has spoken up.

People actually believe this.

Also remember that the claim that the vaccine was available years before the virus existed implies that this person doesn't understand what vaccines are or how vaccines work.

I don't think any of them do.

There should be a basic comprehension test required before someone is allowed to have an opinion on vaccines.

Also remember that the claim that the vaccine was available years before the virus existed implies that this person doesn't understand what vaccines are or how vaccines work.

I don't think any of them do.

There should be a basic comprehension test required before someone is allowed to have an opinion on vaccines.

A comprehension passport : )

• Registered Users Posts: 25,411 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Some of them wouldn't even be allowed out of their villages.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,498 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

A mandatory comprehension passport

The Nal wrote: »
    A mandatory comprehension passport
    We're impinging on their freedom to make ignorant, ill-informed claims!

figures across the planet show approx 3 per 100.
    vaccines alleged 90% upwards but no real data being provided.
    latest from "oxford" +60% for over 50s.
    Russians whom already presented to WHO state will cost approx twenty (20) dollars.
    this is scare and profit along with using pandemic as excuse as ALL major 1st world countries are so bankrupt
    and no possible chance of paying debt. There is\was a need for major war or pandemic. this to hide
    the corrupt and failed politicians guilt.
    like flu or cold humans will get it as a percentage of population and vaccines in last 100 years by records
    whilst long term effective 20 to 50 years to remove 99%, covid is and will be the same.
    fit healthy young have died aswell as older weaker citizens.
    a quick look and you will see some governments have used covid "restrictions" to ban demonstrations
    on other issues.
    as china had been constantly fighting "pig flu" varient after variant- pork a mainstay of their menu-
    this amy show covid as just another man made virus released on china as usa has been losing
    world power and domination along with growing debt whilst they print fake money.
    a reminder for you usa government\president stated "china Stole usa jobs" , whilst gave support
    and government blessing for usa companies to move to china and use cheap chinese labour and costs.
    you will not be allowed to use russian vaccine by eu and irish government "politics" to hide profit and
    corruption.

Apologies if English isnt your first language but this is impossible to read. For one thing you seem to not understand where to use the words "the" or "it"

Linked by Fodla earlier on main Coronavirus forum:

Excellent video interview with Dr. Mike Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory, at the end of that article. Recommend everyone scroll down and watch it. Says mass vaccinations are completely unnecessary.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/former-pfizer-vp-no-need-for-vaccines-the-pandemic-is-effectively-over?utm_source=LifeSiteNews.com

Video at bottom of page.

Linked by Fodla earlier on main Coronavirus forum:

Excellent video interview with Dr. Mike Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory, at the end of that article. Recommend everyone scroll down and watch it. Says mass vaccinations are completely unnecessary.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/former-pfizer-vp-no-need-for-vaccines-the-pandemic-is-effectively-over?utm_source=LifeSiteNews.com

Video at bottom of page.

A conspiracy theory website. Everything from how humans are gonna be made into robots, to pro life "facts", to trump actually won the election and it was rigged. Yea that video is nonsense so.

• Advertisement

A conspiracy theory website. Everything from how humans are gonna be made into robots, to pro life "facts", to trump actually won the election and it was rigged. Yea that video is nonsense so.

There's no better authority on this subject than the Doctor featured. It's just him talking -- nobody else.

Watch and make up your own mind ;)

Here ya go. Now you can feel safe watching it.

Here ya go. Now you can feel safe watching it.

Yet again....one doctor verses 1000s of doctors...I know where my money is going

There's no better authority on this subject than the Doctor featured. It's just him talking -- nobody else.

Watch and make up your own mind ;)
    Does he believe the vaccine is a part of a global conspiracy?
    Does he agree with any of your other conspiracy claims?
    If not, why do you trust him?
    Surely the fact he doesn't agree with you means he's part of the conspiracy?

And it certainly couldn't be conspiracy mongers taking his statement out of context and twisting it's meaning to support stuff he doesn't support...

Yet again....one doctor verses 1000s of doctors...I know where my money is going

Can you link to anything proving this guy wrong? Would be genuinely interested to watch.

Can you link to anything proving this guy wrong? Would be genuinely interested to watch.
    How about link to him agreeing with any of your conspiracy claims?

Provide the timestamps in the video which he provides direct evidence for your theory, and maybe I'll take a look

1. The NWO/Elites are about to take over
    2. Supporting and explaining why are leaving markings, e.g. putting skulls on baby clothes
    3. Direct evidence that we will receiving implanted microchips specifically to control/track us by an authoritarian power

I see both KingMob and DohnJoe keep replying to my posts, even though I can't see what they're saying as they are both on ignore. They both know this, too. No doubt they're both talking about things irrelevant to this video/subject: the topic of vaccination and if it's necessary or not.

I've already destroyed both of these guys numerous times in different threads before deciding to block them (as have many others).

They're both on this site 24/7. Far too much time on their hands, engaging in the same tactics and nonsense... Over and over and over... And over again. They've been at it here for years, apparently. Literally :D Very odd characters.

I suggest you join the many of us who have already blocked them.

Cheers,
    The Good Doctor

• Registered Users Posts: 6 eilmaher

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Provide the timestamps in the video which he provides direct evidence for your theory, and maybe I'll take a look

1. The NWO/Elites are about to take over
    2. Supporting and explaining why are leaving markings, e.g. putting skulls on baby clothes
    3. Direct evidence that we will receiving implanted microchips specifically to control/track us by an authoritarian power

https://www.the3rdtruth.com/ even if, presented with truth for many it will be to bitter initially. Nobody needs to spoon feed any information to anyone it's in plain sight in the internet age. Mind you by the day with trillions invested on saving mankind from a honey badger flu that they haven't been successful in last 100 years to protect people against as strains evolve. Free will planet. No higher God than the truth. Plus all our humanity depends on it to help each other on the journey. Many will demand this to get back to normal. Remember their words not mine. Conspiracy CIA coined phrase. Don't be played by their word magicðŸ‘

• Advertisement

eilmaher wrote: »
    https://www.the3rdtruth.com/ even if, presented with truth for many it will be to bitter initially. Nobody needs to spoon feed any information to anyone it's in plain sight in the internet age. Mind you by the day with trillions invested on saving mankind from a honey badger flu that they haven't been successful in last 100 years to protect people against as strains evolve. Free will planet. No higher God than the truth. Plus all our humanity depends on it to help each other on the journey. Many will demand this to get back to normal. Remember their words not mine. Conspiracy CIA coined phrase. Don't be played by their word magicðŸ‘

I'd rather not click on that link, but feel free to explain what the conspiracy is

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement