Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

My first WL game yesterday is too good not to share. 60 minutes gone and I find myself 5-1 down. Ian Rush pulls one back to make it 5-2.

giphy.gif

Florenzi and Fati are subbed on. Florenzi doesn't give up on what looks like a lost cause and gets his rewards. 5-3.

giphy.gif

Rush bags another. The comeback could be on.

giphy.gif

Great play from Fati down the left, he finds Larsson and we're all square at 5-5.

giphy.gif

Larsson misses a one and one to make it 6-5 and against the run of play the comeback looks to be killed off.

giphy.gif

Larsson makes up for his miss and levels it up again. It looks like we're going to extra-time.

giphy.gif

The ball is turned over and we win a corner. I took the advice of a poster on here the last day and play it short and then cross it. It pays off and Ocampos is there to make it 7-6 and win the game. Scenes.

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Cavani could be in for TOTW. Oh wait....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hogey007 wrote: »
    It is Van dijk. So so predictable from EA.

They’ll probably get that Beckham money back from that decision alone as people fire their money at packs

Wish it was Milner for most UCL assists in a single campaign. A 90 rated Milner would never leave my squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Wish it was Milner for most UCL assists in a single campaign. A 90 rated Milner would never leave my squad.

anyone paying the price of the vvd card is mad they've improved his passing and everything else is a +1 upgrade on his gold card its madness and really not worth the coins at all

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

5'9 Gabriel Jesus out numbered 3 on 1 against Varane, Militao and Telles but jumps like a salmon against them to score from a high ball from a rebound.

Player glitches through a tackle, then my player opens his legs to get nutmegged randomly....all to set up a last minute goal from Adama Traore at a bad angle with 66 finishing

Loan Mbappe scoring the last minute winner in extra time after my Varane won't turn and Militao literally stops playing and watches him run in.

Hopefully next gen is better than this DDA BS.

• Advertisement

Does anyone think icon swaps will be done through friendlies?

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Does anyone think icon swaps will be done through friendlies?

With the way they’re going, I’d hope so. Doesn’t make sense to have it in rivals with the 30 game limit.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

74 CB Wes Morgan for 82 squad..jesus christ the EA guys are losing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Wonder if it's worth selling SIF Fernandes considering he is a shoe in for POTM

14-0 so far this weekend, this is where its get tough and i start bottling :D last game had horrible delay while the on screen ping was between 8-14 consistently all game lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,671 ✭✭✭nerd69

chips1234 wrote: »
    14-0 so far this weekend, this is where its get tough and i start bottling :D last game had horrible delay while the on screen ping was between 8-14 consistently all game lol

Ya iv found it impossible to play tonight played 2 games and changed to valhalla. To be expected Sunday night I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Blazer wrote: »

Actually did that's sbc looks a good card stats way higher then 74 more like an 86 card

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

yeah I saw with shadow he's a 89 rated CB so did it for the first owner challenges anyway.

nerd69 wrote: »
    Ya iv found it impossible to play tonight played 2 games and changed to valhalla. To be expected Sunday night I guess

14-2 both games players are like arctic trucks lol losing v drop back rats just pressing y

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Cavani could be in for TOTW. Oh wait....

Apparently Jesus got one in a similar situation before. IF released weeks before his gold was.
    Blazer wrote: »

He’s a silver card, though :S be awesome for Silver Star objectives and I’d imagine 82s are commonplace.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

19 wins again. Just can't seem to get the 20 :(

Actually tired of coming up against Mendy, Varane, Gomez every single game. It’s so boring and always the same outcome. 1 depth drop back, counter. I could be dominating my opponent but doesn’t make a difference cos his Varane and Gomez will auto defend everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

stephenl15 wrote: »
    19 wins again. Just can't seem to get the 20 :(

Same, I got 19 wins 4 weeks in a row so I took a break this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,570 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

My weekends have been so weird this year, once again I've gone from 2-2 to 14-3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Stopping at 14 for my sanity. Have never seen such bad gameplay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭Parawind

Managed to squeeze my WL games in one sitting. 19W-11L very frustrated to lose the last game.

I'm 2-1 up, in complete control and been bossing the whole game. He gets the ball with son cuts inside, walking into my defender, shoots straight at my defender who blocks the shot and is then dragged out of the way and the ball falls perfectly for him to walk in and score a tap in.

2 mins later I lose the ball in midfield, but nobody out of position, Messi hits a first time through ball though my 2 CDM, CB and FB to find Mahrez. But I say to myself well the angle is impossible so he'll have to cut back. He shoots straight at my keeper who palms it perfectly back to him to head in 3-2 game over.

Pretty much everyone I played this weekend was playing a deep 41212(2), seems to be very popular now since it just clogs up with midfield and they pick up all the breaking ball. I need to work on a better way to counter this system, lost a lot of games to very poor players this weekend.

Oh my fcuking god

years of getting absolutely nothing from pre-order packs are all forgiven

I9iHiS1.png

Oh my fcuking god

Wow! that is unreal

I struggled this weekend. I can’t switch quickly enough to the player I want to when defending, I use the right analogue stick but it doesn’t select the right player, it has cost me so many games this weekend.

So glad I bought Neymar, delighted with his return. Still can’t get G1 yet.

8-AC4-E121-9-AEF-46-B9-A563-AD1-D9642-F054.jpg

Oh my fcuking god

I9iHiS1.png

****in hell. Unreal pull. I’m wasting away on upgrade packs in the hope of similar :pac:

****in hell. Unreal pull. I’m wasting away on upgrade packs in the hope of similar :pac:

As you can see from my coin total (and from the fact that I have less than 10 tradeable golds in my club) I was in the exact same position :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Another icon SBC... Puyol. Gonna be sick.

bottled elite 22-8 no idea how i even got to 22 wins barely being able to pass the ball most games ffs

As you can see from my coin total (and from the fact that I have less than 10 tradeable golds in my club) I was in the exact same position :pac:

Keeping or selling?

• Advertisement

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Keeping or selling?

Gonna keep him for my remaining WL games at least, will prob sell eventually though so I can fund another Base Icon :D

Advertisement