Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Does anyone have a particular player that 'follows' them around?

Mine is Muslera. If I opened 10 packs I'd get him in 3 of them.

I am absolutely sick of the sight of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Ah didn't realise Wes Morgan was only available for 12 hours! That's so annoying, why make it so short, especially on a Sunday night

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Last of the unusable commons / rare golds out of my club and into one of the 82+ pick and the 82+ guaranteed. Arthur and Van De Beek out of them :pac: that’ll be it for upgrades for me until TOTY when we go again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Yeah but also DONT do that, right now literally all of the best TOTW players from this year are in packs, there is no better time to open it.

I did two, got delort in both. Beyond rigged :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,544 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Nearly time for FUTMAS, excited for this one, probably my favourite promo of the year. They're not always great value but getting multiple Player SBCs every single day is great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Nearly time for FUTMAS, excited for this one, probably my favourite promo of the year. They're not always great value but getting multiple Player SBCs every single day is great.

Time to stock up on 85s :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I got pogba from prem upgrade. Not a bad return.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Did two of the 81-87 upgrade - got a base 84 and a TOTW 81.

Opened up the TOTW pack and got an 81 striker from Lique 1

Did pack 87 TOTW Gomez from a Rare Mega pack and he’s a game changer off the bench for me - running a Prem/La Liga hybrid team

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Did 4 81-87 upgrades

Got 4x 81s

3 duplicate untradables

I reckon if I did the icon sbc I would get a duplicate untradable van der saar

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

jayo26 wrote: »
    I got pogba from prem upgrade. Not a bad return.

Nice i just opened one of those, the 3 PL players one and out popped Hojberg, i have his base, his red card, and his TOTW, im so lucky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

74 82+ upgrades 570kish coins 5 walkouts son the best highest rated ter stegen, they should change the name of them to goalkeeper packs imo suits them better :D

edit: did all the 83+ upgrades too all 83 rated players :D im renaming sbcs as scam building challenges from now on

chips1234 wrote: »
    74 82+ upgrades 570kish coins 5 walkouts son the best highest rated ter stegen, they should change the name of them to goalkeeper packs imo suits them better :D

edit: did all the 83+ upgrades too all 83 rated players :D im renaming sbcs as scam building challenges from now on

Yeah, I feel as if the upgrades have been nerfed massively this year compared to last. Used to pack so many more boards in the Ligue 1 packs alone.

https://www.dexerto.com/fifa/ea-sports-hit-fifa-21-ultimate-team-scripting-lawsuit-dictating-outcomes-1472210/

$1 billion in in game sales between Sept-Dec 2019 alone. No wonder Ibra and Bale feigning ignorance and trying to get a slice of the pie!

personally I hope they get their slice just to screw EA over...EA will just release more packs to make up for it, hell they'll probably buy the lads off with a promise of an icon card for when they retire.
    Zlatan would definitely get one but I wouldn't put it past EA to not give him out out of spite..and to be honest I'd do the same too lol.

also futmas is coming 11th Dec :)

and some predictions

https://gamingintel.com/fifa-21-futmas-predictions/#:~:text=The%20FIFA%2021%20FUTMAS%20release,at%206pm%20(UK%20time).

I'd love that Ben Arfa card.

Blazer wrote: »
    personally I hope they get their slice just to screw EA over...EA will just release more packs to make up for it, hell they'll probably buy the lads off with a promise of an icon card for when they retire.
    Zlatan would definitely get one but I wouldn't put it past EA to not give him out out of spite..and to be honest I'd do the same too lol.

and some predictions

https://gamingintel.com/fifa-21-futmas-predictions/#:~:text=The%20FIFA%2021%20FUTMAS%20release,at%206pm%20(UK%20time).

Can you imagine the strop Zlatan would throw if he didn’t get an Icon card, lol

EA don't get to say Zlatan is not an icon..only Zlatan get to say this, and Zlatan is an icon. He says it.

EA don't get to say Zlatan is not an icon..only Zlatan get to say this, and Zlatan is an icon. He says it.

Zlatan will say he is not an Icon, he is a God! Mind you Zlatan probably thinks he is beyond a God too, lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Thought I could grind out an icon pack by doing the 81-87 packs.

Done 5 and got nothing over 82!!

rare player pick is more fun...if you're going to get low cards you might as well do that :D

rare player pick is more fun...if you're going to get low cards you might as well do that :D

Had no luck with them yesterday either :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Came up against a guy using Kasper Schmeichel in goal... bloody hell. Ended 1-1 and his keeper made 10 saves and MOTM.. literally everywhere in the goal.

Came up against a guy using Kasper Schmeichel in goal... bloody hell. Ended 1-1 and his keeper made 10 saves and MOTM.. literally everywhere in the goal.

I use Kasper but can’t have been me as even he couldn’t save me from shipping loads of goals thanks to my shoddy defending lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Nick Pope is the keeper i have problems with, im guessing hes a bit glitchy, faced him in teams rated 86 and 87 yesterday and he was their best player

Nick Pope is the keeper i have problems with, im guessing hes a bit glitchy, faced him in teams rated 86 and 87 yesterday and he was their best player

I used him for the Bellerin objective and thought he was a mess. Maybe I should give him a go in the full team as all Div 1 players seem to use him (that I've seen online, lowly Div 3 here)!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Played against this last weekend...

51w6FPO.png

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

and some predictions

But isn't the Team of the Group Stage promo coming first?

v3ttel wrote: »
    Played against this last weekend...

51w6FPO.png

I hope that was his shirt number and not the amount of saves he made :eek:

But isn't the Team of the Group Stage promo coming first?

Yeah that should be this Friday, they released it before the final set of fixtures last year too

Doing the Icon pack again dupe Nesta on the way :o

• Advertisement

Doing the Icon pack again dupe Nesta on the way :o

I mean it's better than last time I suppose

image.jpg

Advertisement