Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

They released an sbc with minimum gold players and rating min. 60.

What are they smoking???

Unless there are 60 rated gold cards to be announced lol.

11 rare players, at least 3 from one club, max 2 leagues for 80+ rated attacker, just one.

Thank **** they only ask for 60 rating :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

wonski wrote: »
    They released an sbc with minimum gold players and rating min. 60.

What are they smoking???

Unless there are 60 rated gold cards to be announced lol.

They've obviously messed up the requirements for that. Not the first time and not the last time either.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

They've obviously messed up the requirements for that. Not the first time and not the last time either.

That sbc is poor value anyway.

Won't touch it anyway.

80+ as a reward. Not even a pack. Just one card.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,569 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

The thing is, when they mess up and make something way too expensive they just leave it, when they mess up by making something a little cheaper than it should be they immediately remove it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I think I have about 300K of high rated untradeables that I'll never use. Lots of fodder I picked up a few weeks ago in anticipation of SBCs. Can probably do Aguero by spending about 50K (plus the cost of the fodder I could flog).

Up to 900K now & hoping Mbappe will drop in the next few weeks. Last December a lot of top tier cards dropped by a couple of hundred thousand. If that happens again, I'd be looking at a front four of FB Aguero (CAM), Rashford (LW), Gelson Martins (RW - ok, he's 1000 coins but 94 pace, super responsive and five star skills) & Mbappe (ST).

I've a duplicate untradeable 85 Thiago Silva sitting unassigned and a bunch of packs to open. Don't want to discard him but not ready to commit to getting Aguero in case something else drops in the next few days that I want to sync my untradeables into. Pity you can't leave a few unassigned cards or have an SBC card stock. Had a pack yesterday where I have 15 duplicate untradeable players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,418 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

How are you finding FB Aguero ?

• Moderators Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Wasn't going to bother doing the base icon upgrade as I only really enjoy using 5* skilled forwards and already have Neymar & Mbappe, so 95% of the icons I wouldn't really get much craic out of.

Gave it a lash for fear of missing out. Got Cruyff!!! Nice change from repeatedly packing Tadic and the likes.

x PyRo wrote: »
    Wasn't going to bother doing the base icon upgrade as I only really enjoy using 5* skilled forwards and already have Neymar & Mbappe, so 95% of the icons I wouldn't really get much craic out of.

Gave it a lash for fear of missing out. Got Cruyff!!! Nice change from repeatedly packing Tadic and the likes.

**** I’m tempted to do it really.
    I’m just sitting here with 2.2 million coins trying to decide who to buy.
    At least baby Cruyff is an end game card. And by far the most fun card to use last year.

• Moderators Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Seeing a lot of lads packing good players from it too made it all the more tempting!! EA owed me something anyway - worst case, a quality player and best case, a refund for the stupid amount of time and money I put into these games. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

League upgrades are out! Standard upgrade for 11 golds which gives back a pack with 3 players from that league, at least one rare.
    There’s also 2x 81+ league specific for 11 rares, 6 from that league.

Time to rinse my club.

• Advertisement

:D

image.jpg

Flashback Alessandrini,,awesome for his links with Ben Yedder and Kante.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

image.jpg

Nice.... Where are you gonna fit Renato Agusto in? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

image.jpg

Is that tradable?

Well i didint listen to any of ye :p

Screenshot-20201128-194437-Companion.jpg

Sold up anything in my club that wasnt iny first team and bought ronaldo.

Allows me to change to 433-4 in game and use any of them up front.

How are you finding Puskas. Was gonna buy his baby but went instead for mid Suker and baby Ballock who are both amazing.
    Also Sukers ridiculously Irish green coloured boots :)
    I hate em but he’s so easy to pick out on the pick.

Blazer wrote: »
    How are you finding Puskas. Was gonna buy his baby but went instead for mid Suker and baby Ballock who are both amazing.
    Also Sukers ridiculously Irish green coloured boots :)
    I hate em but he’s so easy to pick out on the pick.

I like him yeah. He only has 3 star weak foot but i never noticed it as a problem, his shots are insane. I have him nearly 300 games.

So far so good for Suker.
    10 goals in 3 WL games. Can’t argue with that.
    Still have 1.2 mil so could get Zola or Mbappe at CAM although I’m loathe to drop NIF Ben Yedder.
    Or Stoickov at LW, I cannot use Saint Maxim and he’s just annoying me now :)

Blazer wrote: »
    So far so good for Suker.
    10 goals in 3 WL games. Can’t argue with that.
    Still have 1.2 mil so could get Zola or Mbappe at CAM although I’m loathe to drop NIF Ben Yedder.
    Or Stoickov at LW, I cannot use Saint Maxim and he’s just annoying me now :)

Suker looks unreal for only 600k.. been meaning to try him but Rodrigo just keeps banging in goals for fun.

Having a goal scoring CM has been working wonders for me too. 11 games for Havertz, 8 goals 6 assists. All the way up at 1460 SR now. Bringing on Alessandrini at HT too, unreal card. Going to have to try move the squad around to start him.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Is that tradable?

Nah but he fits the team

Screenshot-20201129-023218.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Where does everyone get all these expensive players from? :( here’s me trying to trade a bit to afford the likes of Werner, Sane and co :D

Rinsed my club of about 500ish players into the upgrades, mainly Ligue 1 and Prem. Nothing above 84 yet :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Did the 82 player pick - 2 82 duplicates so took 84 Corona.

Generally my pack luck been pretty poor - think I used it up in 20 when I got CR7 TOTSSF and his TOTY card twice but maybe beginning to turn a bit (hopefully) as just packed a tradable VVD this morning from a Rare Gold Pack. Will give him a go but if it doesn’t work out then can sell him for a decent chunk :)

also 88 Kimmich a couple of days ago - untradeable but his TOTSSF card last season was very good for me.

Been tracking my Gold packs since the start and pretty poor returns overall - 164 packs and only 8 walkouts! Still have 95 unopened packs - probably stack the most of them for TOTY/TOTS

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Took a break for a few days, cleared out some of my squad into PL player objective and just bought base liverpool players, apart from Mane Salah and Van Dijk, waaay out of my range, 14 rival wins in a row, lol

Opened packs i had and out popped Ter Stegen and Lloris, i now have Allison, Ter Stegen, Courtous, Handanovic, Lloris, Donnaruma, Strakosha, Neto and bunch of other 80+ keepers all untradeable except Allison

• Registered Users Posts: 19,741 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Did the 82 player pick - 2 82 duplicates so took 84 Corona.

Generally my pack luck been pretty poor - think I used it up in 20 when I got CR7 TOTSSF and his TOTY card twice but maybe beginning to turn a bit (hopefully) as just packed a tradable VVD this morning from a Rare Gold Pack. Will give him a go but if it doesn’t work out then can sell him for a decent chunk :)

also 88 Kimmich a couple of days ago - untradeable but his TOTSSF card last season was very good for me.

Been tracking my Gold packs since the start and pretty poor returns overall - 164 packs and only 8 walkouts! Still have 95 unopened packs - probably stack the most of them for TOTY/TOTS

Forgive my ignorance but what’s the tactic on saving packs ?

Cyrus wrote: »
    Forgive my ignorance but what’s the tactic on saving packs ?

Stops the temptation of buying packs for TOTY :D

https://twitter.com/marshall89hd/status/1333006868151750657?s=21

Team 2 also on its way... I’ve no more players left for upgrades :pac:

Rumours that the Liverpool player is Salah for most goals in a season, Mane for fastest hat trick or VVD for most games without being dribbled past. My money’s on VVD.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Stops the temptation of buying packs for TOTY :D

https://twitter.com/marshall89hd/status/1333006868151750657?s=21

Team 2 also on its way... I’ve no more players left for upgrades :pac:

Rumours that the Liverpool player is Salah for most goals in a season, Mane for fastest hat trick or VVD for most games without being dribbled past. My money’s on VVD.

Nice, but we have to buy packs to get them dont we?

Nice, but we have to buy packs to get them dont we?

That or you can just do upgrades or other SBCs for packs. I’d only ever buy packs at the start of the game as it’s pretty profitable coin-wise.

https://twitter.com/matthdgamer/status/1333048378687713282?s=21

Confirmed team 2. Fabregas looks a very nice card... and a strong link to Ben Yedder.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

It is Van dijk. So so predictable from EA.

They’ll probably get that Beckham money back from that decision alone as people fire their money at packs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Where do you see the explanation for what records they broke?

Advertisement