Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

As you can see from my coin total (and from the fact that I have less than 10 tradeable golds in my club) I was in the exact same position :pac:

I’m almost at that mark... selling off the last of the rare prem golds in my trade pile that I forgot about and converting them to Ligue 1 rares. It’s not paying out as much as it did in previous years, but still better odds than other leagues.

Edit: first rare player pick - Heung Min Son :D finally a decent player.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

I know it's been said a million times. But **** that companion app. You'd think they'd do something to actually make it work!!!

It has a habit now of giving me say the 82 rating for the SBC for Morgan, then the submit button sticks, you go out and go back in and suddenly the rating is 81 and you have to pump in another few players to make 82. Wtaf.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    I know it's been said a million times. But **** that companion app. You'd think they'd do something to actually make it work!!!

It has a habit now of giving me say the 82 rating for the SBC for Morgan, then the submit button sticks, you go out and go back in and suddenly the rating is 81 and you have to pump in another few players to make 82. Wtaf.

Hell I was filling out a flash sbc just now and just went to market to get a 75 rated RM and now the blooody sbc is gone ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Blazer wrote: »
    74 CB Wes Morgan for 82 squad..jesus christ the EA guys are losing it.

I did it. Actually looks a decent card. Also really enjoying the Silver Lounge mode this year and looks like he will be a bit of a beast at that level.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

What is the best progression with the upgrade packs, currently?

I'm tempted to rinse all my non-rares into some, given they've nerfed the league SBCs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Pulled Casemiro untradeable this morning, i have about 300k possibly more. wasting away in untradeables now, lol, i have all the top keepers, some top CB's, Benzema, Reus, and now Casemiro, why can it never be Van Dijk, Mane or Salah

Lord TSC wrote: »
    What is the best progression with the upgrade packs, currently?

I'm tempted to rinse all my non-rares into some, given they've nerfed the league SBCs.

Started doing the rare player pick upgrades.

4 packs done. Burki, Allan, Busquest, Varane.

Varane is an awesome pull, and slots into my untradable French team :pac: Rest are turning non rares into decent SBC fodder too.

I got Gomez, Chielinni and RB Oscar from about 30.
    Good fun though.

Varane is an awesome pull, and slots into my untradable French team :pac: Rest are turning non rares into decent SBC fodder too.

Yup, that’s the best one imo. Only needs 7 golds and the rest silver with only 30 chem required. Seen a lot of good pulls from that.. last night I got Allan, Son and some other 84 too. Tempted to pick up a few more non rares off the market to fire into those SBCs, but I know it’s a bad idea as I’ll get hooked again :pac:

Yup, that’s the best one imo. Only needs 7 golds and the rest silver with only 30 chem required. Seen a lot of good pulls from that.. last night I got Allan, Son and some other 84 too. Tempted to pick up a few more non rares off the market to fire into those SBCs, but I know it’s a bad idea as I’ll get hooked again :pac:

ooooh I forgot about buying the non-rares.
    Here I am with millions and no idea what to do with it lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,675 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

im getting utter dross

Ramsey was the best pull :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Done 5, all duds!

Lads, apologies if this is a stupid question, but i done a few sbc's to earn a current TOTW player, if i dont open them now, will they change weekly or will the packs still contain week 9 players?

Lads, apologies if this is a stupid question, but i done a few sbc's to earn a current TOTW player, if i dont open them now, will they change weekly or will the packs still contain week 9 players?

Yes, you can save it for a week you want to open it if you don't like this TOTW.

If I wasn't holding my coins to buy Mbappe when I return, I'd be tempted. :pac:

You can easily win them too for 400 coins on open bid. I was picking up a few last night and some were flipping for 1100 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,545 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Yes, you can save it for a week you want to open it if you don't like this TOTW.

Yeah but also DONT do that, right now literally all of the best TOTW players from this year are in packs, there is no better time to open it.

I've sold about 200k worth of fodder I've had on relists for ages, what came out that people are buying them?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,675 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

ive managed to put the whole atleti team together bar oblak (or at least an atleti team) for not much coin, 81 rated with 100 chem.

you can get a decent team for faff all really its just the really top players that cost ridiculous sums!

atleti.png

Yeah but also DONT do that, right now literally all of the best TOTW players from this year are in packs, there is no better time to open it.

So i should open them, and if i get 69 Johnson from Bournemouth, you'll send me on a superstar ;)

• Advertisement

Cyrus wrote: »
    ive managed to put the whole atleti team together bar oblak (or at least an atleti team) for not much coin, 81 rated with 100 chem.

you can get a decent team for faff all really its just the really top players that cost ridiculous sums!

atleti.png

I have the liverpool team minus Salah, Mane and Van Dijk and i find theres a huge difference in a team of full green chem to a team without, they play to the tactics better, i had Bale and Rashford RW and LW with Bobby CF before, didnt really do anything for me, Shaqiri and Jota with Bobby far better despite their attributes

Oscar’s card is damn tasty.
    Bringing him on a a sub for BY at CAM and himself and Suker just tear the defence apart.

1st TOTW pack gets 81 Mateta, cost me more in players , lol

2nd pack is Hojberg, good grief

Im not opening anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

81-87 upgrade is available - only requires 5 Gold players and 45 chem and repeatable for 3 days

1st TOTW pack gets 81 Mateta, cost me more in players , lol

2nd pack is Hojberg, good grief

Im not opening anymore

Yeah, I got Hojbjerg twice and I have him as a red pick. The guy is haunting me!

Boulders8 wrote: »
    81-87 upgrade is available - only requires 5 Gold players and 45 chem and repeatable for 3 days

Man, sure am glad I burned all my golds today :pac:

Mind, I feel the Player Pick option is better? Cause it cuts down the chances of dups.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Yeah, I got Hojbjerg twice and I have him as a red pick. The guy is haunting me!

This is definitely a thing where they seem they increase the chances of you packing certain players for a while.

For the first few weeks, I kept getting Cristante and Spinazzola from Roma over and over. Haven't seen sight nor sound of them since. Recently it has been Baumann, Mario Fernandes & Nemanja Matic. Have honestly packed them 10+ times each in the last couple of weeks. I hate their faces :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Hit the 100 unopened packs mark so decided to celebrate by opening one up as need to restock my club with all these various SBSs out

.....got duplicate TOTW Ogbonna - third time getting him1.

Also had a 81-84 player pick - a choice of 4 81s and a duplicate 82!

Will move on to that 81-87 upgrade next....

Same, got him as a red pick last week to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,545 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Hey weren't we supposed to find out Beckham's ratings today?

iF10clx.png

They still haven't mentioned anything about this btw, despite the advertised date. Too busy counting their stacks.

Advertisement