Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rick & Morty Werewolf: The Mortricks GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Self explanatory I would have thought - you had 13 posts I think which contained mostly fluff with one or two mentions of game mechanics.

You have given much more information and analysis since I posted the post you quoted originally.

Ok. That’s fair enough. But the first day is always a bit all over the place, so I could only work with the info available - being the game mechanics, while trying to get a read on people. I read that OP so many times!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,340 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

its all quiet on the western front

its all quiet on the western front

Drop us some knowledge y0ssar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Less than two hours to lynch folks, who are we thinking? I don't like this hidden voting at all

SnowyMay wrote: »
    Ok. That’s fair enough. But the first day is always a bit all over the place, so I could only work with the info available - being the game mechanics, while trying to get a read on people. I read that OP so many times!

Yeah I get that - in fairness day one is a hard day to get reads in general which is why fluffiness is sometimes a wolf indicator!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,340 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Drop us some knowledge y0ssar.

unfortunately i have no knowledge to drop. day 1 is usually tough as no wagnonomics.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

*She - but that's not terribly important.

I thought the post was odd by Neo - particularly since nothing came of it, but I'm willing to hold my suspicions until tomorrow when the power has been used.

Agh, and I nearly always use they. Sorry about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Little Miss Fairy

Less than two hours to lynch folks, who are we thinking? I don't like this hidden voting at all

Me too. It feels like Nora Owen and the e-voting saga.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Agh, and I nearly always use they. Sorry about that.

No worries at all - well used to people looking at my username and seeing John and assuming a lad! All good :)

Me too. It feels like Nora Owen and the e-voting saga.

Just add that to the list of references I'm missing in this game! Who's Nora Owen??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Two wolf's down one from each team here's hoping the lynchee is a wolf too I'm off to watch Animaniacs to lighten the mood.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Barney92 wrote: »
    I am intrigued Rikand, you don't seem to have offered anything for me. But maybe you were just trying to get me active. If you have an actual reason please share with the group.

Just trying to get you active. If barney is a villager, an active barney is better than a quiet barney :)

Vote changed to fixxxer

Two wolf's down one from each team here's hoping the lynchee is a wolf too I'm off to watch Animaniacs to lighten the mood.

Who are you voting for Eduard, I might have missed it in earlier posts?

Yeah I get that - in fairness day one is a hard day to get reads in general which is why fluffiness is sometimes a wolf indicator!

Yah, but the other option is to not post at all, and that’s no fun.

Anyway, my vote is in for Rikand, as explained above. How about you?

I totally don’t get Neo’s play from last night, but I’m not feeling wolf. Although I wish he would explain himself a bit more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Little Miss Fairy

Just add that to the list of references I'm missing in this game! Who's Nora Owen??

A politician who unexpectedly lost her seat in an election that was using e-voting.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Who are you voting for Eduard, I might have missed it in earlier posts?
    :

It's an ever changing world we live in

But I've got time and I've got freedom

Ok, this is just the first post from Rikand, but I've gone through all posts, and there's nothing in there of substance. I'd have him as FFA#1.

Necro is normally a very high volume poster. That he wasnt trying to drown the thread in posts early on, I read as a good thing and pro village.

:

It's an ever changing world we live in

But I've got time and I've got freedom

well then, who are you currently voting for ? :)

Yah, but the other option is to not post at all, and that’s no fun.

Anyway, my vote is in for Rikand, as explained above. How about you?

I totally don’t get Neo’s play from last night, but I’m not feeling wolf. Although I wish he would explain himself a bit more.

I'm with you on Neo's play, but as I mentioned earlier I'm happy to hold off voting him until tomorrow to see if this power works.

I'm not 100% sure who to vote for at this stage. Thread seems to have gone a bit quiet. Going to go back over a couple of things on the laptop before I make the vote.

I'm interested in what Barney sees in Neowise that I don't

Rikand wrote: »
    Necro is normally a very high volume poster. That he wasnt trying to drown the thread in posts early on, I read as a good thing and pro village.

His post count was triple any other player?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

What I mean is that, if you have a character which isn't listed in the OP, how could somebody guess it? It would want to be damn lucky!!

Come on Neo - I haven't put you in an FAA yet, as I'm hoping you can explain a bit more, so I think that's fair. I don't think you've addressed anything in my post re. you yet though, except arguing about this character thing.

Please put me in your FAA, I don't like too many people having me as feels villagery, I need some people who think i'm shifty, and you can do that job for me.

Yeah, it wasn’t that post alone, but I just had that one down as a multi quote, and went through the rest then, but didn’t add them in the quote. Could go back and do it now, but that’s even more boring than doing sweet feck all. There’s nothing of helpful substance at all in there, but comes across as unhelpful in general.

Neowise wrote: »
    Please put me in your FAA, I don't like too many people having me as feels villagery, I need some people who think i'm shifty, and you can do that job for me.

I’m dropping it for tonight, but hope you can prove your skill by tomorrow morning.

Are you planning to?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Just trying to get you active. If barney is a villager, an active barney is better than a quiet barney :)

Vote changed to fixxxer

But why?

Yeah, it wasn’t that post alone, but I just had that one down as a multi quote, and went through the rest then, but didn’t add them in the quote. Could go back and do it now, but that’s even more boring than doing sweet feck all. There’s nothing of helpful substance at all in there, but comes across as unhelpful in general.

So you think in all my posts I'm coming across as unhelpful. But you're using my initial reasoning for clearning necro as to why you voted me initially and put me in your FFA.

Who else is a wolf with me then ?

So you think in all my posts I'm coming across as unhelpful. But you're using my initial reasoning for clearning necro as to why you voted me initially and put me in your FFA.

Noooo. I said that it wasn’t that post alone, but that was the only one in my quote! They’re all there, available for anybody to see. Don’t trust you TBH.

You tell me. ;)

His post count was triple any other player?

You may not be too familiar with necro either.

Besides, I only gave him a slight villager lean. I hardly locked him in lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

Neo just to clarify, is Rikand supposed to be on both final lists or the potential lynch list

they are same, so both lists. Would have been easier to just say above list instead of listing them out again, but i was typing what was in my mind and that's what came out. If i had have reviewed it i would have edited out the 2nd list in hind sight.

• Advertisement

You tell me. ;)

Well take Beaker and Duffman, the two known wolves. Am I a wolf with them ?

And I'll give you time to actually read my posts this time before answering instead of the pretend read you did the first time :)

Advertisement