Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rick & Morty Werewolf: The Mortricks GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Vote switched to Little Miss Fairy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

SnowyMay wrote: »
    Lads, we are all over the shop!

So, as it stands, a wolf team (although there are only two left per team it seems after yesterday) could pile up and make the choice for us.

There’s still time. I’m happy with my choice, but would go with a consensus if necessary.

I would be very happy if a wolf team piled up and made our choice for us, but unfortnately they'll be most likely spread out all over the place like cowards hiding.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Ah I see but stand by what I said I ain't telling or changing my vote

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Little Miss Fairy

When I said consensus ... I didn't mean a consensus on me!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

It shall all be revealed at 10pm anyways

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Rikand wrote: »
    Vote switched to Little Miss Fairy

What changed your mind from Fixxer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

FFA 1
    Eduard - for question avoidance and general non villager play, but all of that could be all attributed to newbie play.

Neowise - didn't like his post last night, liking him better today but something still feels off somehow

khaleesi - overly defensive when Necro and Neo called her out on the search for good morty and her lack of posting

apologies if having a job and kids interfers with posting based on your logic I should vote for you as too high posts, and we know wolves always are in the higher posters.

Interested in hearing this too

What reasons do you have for not telling us?
    You also said earlier you thought you voted for the wrong person... So why wouldn't you change?

I just don't understand what's going on here

I like the cut of SnowyMay's posts. Going to join her in voting for Rikand. Unlike Eduard, I am afraid of the Big Bad Wolf (Rikand)

• Advertisement

khalessi wrote: »
    apologies if having a job and kids interfers with posting based on your logic I should vote for you as too high posts, and we know wolves always are in the higher posters.

I'm not sure if you've misread? I'm not voting you for a lack of posting - I'm voting you for your defensive reaction to being questioned about your low posting.

By your logic Necro is a wolf in every game he plays. Do you think we're in cahoots?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

I like the idea of a consensus ... can't decide between Neo & Rikand. I'm no Jessica Fletcher but trusting my instincts always works well for me

Not feeling Neo as evil. Ok, a bit batshít crazy, but that's no harm.

Def. feeling Rikand. Consentually like.

If I'm wrong, I'll hold up my hands tomorrow, and we can do some serious digging. But I'm happy with my choice so far, and haven't been convinced to change my mind at all.

That said, I think a consensus is needed. Will check back in again in 40 or so, as I really need to do something non-werewolf for a short while.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,091 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

I like the cut of SnowyMay's posts. Going to join her in voting for Rikand. Unlike Eduard, I am afraid of the Big Bad Wolf (Rikand)

did rikand not reveal some sort of power?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

did rikand not reveal some sort of power?

Nope, that was Neowise

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Maybe I'm being pocketed but that he had me on his villager list.

or at least thats what I assumed when Fixxxer had me on his good list. Unless that meant good to vote list

Anyhows

I voted for Eduard who is acting so odd, I am trying to decide if TWTBAW or actual wolf.

My 3 to watch at the moment are Ed JGF and Fixxxer

FFA#1

Eduard odd posting could be TWTBAW but seems very off
    JGF keeps pointing to Ed but doesn't vote for him and very high post count them wolves like to hide in plain site
    Little Miss Fairy fluffy posting and deftly avoiding answering some questions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

is this a joke?

Which part Neo

Go ahead throw away your vote I'm laughing at how easy this was.*

*I have absolutely no idea what is going on but it's fun none the less. :D

Anyhows

I voted for Eduard who is acting so odd, I am trying to decide if TWTBAW or actual wolf.

FFA#1

JGF keeps pointing to Ed but doesn't vote for him and very high post count them wolves like to hide in plain site

???

• Advertisement

Anyhows

FFA#1

I've already stated that I'd rather not vote for Eduard as he's a new player so that's a poor reason to have me in your FFA, just reads as extra defensive again since I voted for you

Go ahead throw away your vote I'm laughing at how easy this was.*

*I have absolutely no idea what is going on but it's fun none the less. :D

day 1 is a cluster****. no one has a clue. those that pretend to i usually assume are wolves

I've already stated that I'd rather not vote for Eduard as he's a new player so that's a poor reason to have me in your FFA, just reads as extra defensive again since I voted for you

JGF i love how you are trying hard to make me a target, what you trying to get the focus off?

Damn you Necro I can't get that paint your wagpn song out of my head now

Game Mod

Less than 15 minutes to get your votes in folks, or change an existing one.

JGF i love how you are trying hard to make me a target, what you trying to get the focus off?

I don't think I'm trying too hard, to be honest. I read the game, put you in my FFA, and you got a bit pissed off about it.

Damn you Necro I can't get that paint your wagpn song out of my head now

theres a classic

Game Mod

Less than 15 minutes to get your votes in folks, or change an existing one.

wolves who voted for me please take note

I don't think I'm trying too hard, to be honest. I read the game, put you in my FFA, and you got a bit pissed off about it.

Im not pissed I laughed

• Advertisement

I'm going to break here for the evening folks to watch the rest of the Munster match and enjoy some werewolf free time. Have a good evening.

Advertisement