Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rick & Morty Werewolf: The Mortricks GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Rikand wrote: »
    Well take Beaker and Duffman, the two known wolves. Am I a wolf with them ?

And I'll give you time to actually read my posts this time before answering instead of the pretend read you did the first time :)

Is there any particular reason you're voting for me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Well take Beaker and Duffman, the two known wolves. Am I a wolf with them ?

And I'll give you time to actually read my posts this time before answering instead of the pretend read you did the first time :)

Dude, I’m a lover, not a fighter. :)

I don’t know who else is on your wolf team. But I did read your posts? It was you who misread mine.

Anyhow, this isn’t getting us anywhere. I’m sticking with you, unless you can convince me otherwise.

Why did you go for fixXxer?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

His post count was triple any other player?

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

evening troops
    Green&Red wrote: »
    Evening Yossar, what kept you?

Scheming away in a BR no doubt
    i like this post

G&R villa lean

I liked the directness of GnR's post to Yoss. The fact he was actively wolf hunting yoss right from the get go. Very easy for a wolf to just addle in with something fluffy to make familiar with Yossarian, but no, straight to the accusation of why were you late.

That's why it was a villagery post. No fear to attack on the first post.

Beaker attacked me for calling GnR's post as villagery. He was a wolf. Fixxxer is after me as well. Sometimes you just have to find a wolf and kill a wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I have to bring my daughter to bed now. I will answer other posts on my return, if I'm still alive :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

You may not be too familiar with necro either.

Besides, I only gave him a slight villager lean. I hardly locked him in lol

only playing WW six months-ish so a relative newbie but I would still think 3 times the amount of posts of other players to be a lot and I suspect Necro would have kept posting if anyone was online with him!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

only playing WW six months-ish so a relative newbie but I would still think 3 times the amount of posts of other players to be a lot and I suspect Necro would have kept posting if anyone was online with him!

I do like to bounce ideas off people. It's how I play :)

I'm like Tyrion Lannister, only take out the copious drinking and whoring and replace it with posting

I post, and I know things

:

It's an ever changing world we live in

But I've got time and I've got freedom

are you just ignoring the question?

Necro wrote: »
    I do like to bounce ideas off people. It's how I play :)

I'm like Tyrion Lannister, only take out the copious drinking and whoring and replace it with posting

I post, and I know things

yeah I get that, can't play a game by yourself

I liked the directness of GnR's post to Yoss. The fact he was actively wolf hunting yoss right from the get go. Very easy for a wolf to just addle in with something fluffy to make familiar with Yossarian, but no, straight to the accusation of why were you late.

That's why it was a villagery post. No fear to attack on the first post.

Beaker attacked me for calling GnR's post as villagery. He was a wolf. Fixxxer is after me as well. Sometimes you just have to find a wolf and kill a wolf.

You're not killing a wolf, we could do great things together. But it takes time to build trust, I get that.

• Advertisement

fixXxer wrote: »
    Wolves killing wolves. Glorious.

However.

Edward mentioned a backroom clearly in thread and yet he survived...
    Beginners luck :D
    Green&Red wrote: »
    What did this mean Eduard? Beginners luck that you killed a wolf?

An interesting point here that also wasn't addressed by Eduard. I dislike voting for new players on the first day but I also dislike players who actively don't contibute anything useful and avoid questions so I would consider placing a vote here

An interesting point here that also wasn't addressed by Eduard. I dislike voting for new players on the first day but I also dislike players who actively don't contibute anything useful and avoid questions so I would consider placing a vote here

By that method you could easily vote for Little Miss Fairy too, which is what I've done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Just trying to get you active. If barney is a villager, an active barney is better than a quiet barney :)

Vote changed to fixxxer

Hmm, I would have thought a wolf would have given an actual reason for voting given the wording of their post. I may not end up voting for rikand now.

By that method you could easily vote for Little Miss Fairy too, which is what I've done.

I saw mostly fluff but I didn't see question avoiding, but it's a fair point nonetheless. Maybe she'll genie in now and make some points :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Little Miss Fairy

The Stockholm syndrome which affiliated me in the last WW game has gone out the window :D

Barney92 wrote: »
    Hmm, I would have thought a wolf would have given an actual reason for voting given the wording of their post. I may not end up voting for rikand now.

Although nobody knows why he’s voting for fixXxer now. At best, it’s not helpful.

Anyhow, lots of posters not saying who they are voting for yet. Anyone else want to come clean?

Could I tempt anyone to pile on to a Necro vote :D

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Getting edgy now isn't it I voted doesn't matter for who I got my vote wrong and if I'm still alive which is doubtful I know who gets it next time

I saw mostly fluff but I didn't see question avoiding, but it's a fair point nonetheless. Maybe she'll genie in now and make some points :pac:
    The Stockholm syndrome which affiliated me in the last WW game has gone out the window :D

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Don't think you'll be tempting me anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Little Miss Fairy

SnowyMay wrote: »
    Although nobody knows why he’s voting for fixXxer now. At best, it’s not helpful.

Anyhow, lots of posters not saying who they are voting for yet. Anyone else want to come clean?

I can't shake the feeling that Neo and Rikand are in cahoots. Leaving Rikand out of that list seems suss. The devil is in the detail ...

tenor.gif?itemid=18044336

I'm joking.

For now.

I've voted Little Miss Fluff

Getting edgy now isn't it I voted doesn't matter for who I got my vote wrong and if I'm still alive which is doubtful I know who gets it next time

Eduard, if you think you've chosen to vote for the wrong person, you can change your vote.
    It's important that we know who people have voted for to assist in the later days of games.

Why do you doubt that you will be alive to use another vote?

It does matter, ‘cause if you say you’ll vote for one person, but then vote for another, it’s a clue!

FFA 1
    Eduard - for question avoidance and general non villager play, but all of that could be all attributed to newbie play.

Neowise - didn't like his post last night, liking him better today but something still feels off somehow

khaleesi - overly defensive when Necro and Neo called her out on the search for good morty and her lack of posting

Voting so far

1. Necro - Little Miss Fairy
    2. Duffman - Dead
    3. Khalessi - ?
    4. JohnGreenFan - khaleesi
    5. fixXxer - Little Miss Fairy
    6. beakerJoe - Dead
    7. SnowyMay - Rikand
    8. Yossar1an - ?
    9. Eduard Khil - ?
    10. Rikand - FixXxer
    11. Little Miss Fairy - ?
    12. Barney92 - ?
    13. Neowise - ?
    14. Green&Red - ?

I'm on mobile so somebody might do a better job of formatting

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Less than two hours to lynch folks, who are we thinking? I don't like this hidden voting at all

Can we get some FFAs please

Just add that to the list of references I'm missing in this game! Who's Nora Owen??

Former FG minister

You can always change your vote

I’ve an update for my FFA

#FFA1
    Necro
    Rikand
    Eduard

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

On Necro currently, I’ve a couple of hours work to do so might not be back on again this eve

Main reason for Necro is that I’ve seen him as a wolf before and he jumped on something small and concentrated on that. Village Necro doesn’t do that. He picked on Khal today ans it reminded me of his wolf play previously. Lots of “helpful” ISOs also, ISOs on D1 are pointless IMO

• Advertisement

Lads, we are all over the shop!

So, as it stands, a wolf team (although there are only two left per team it seems after yesterday) could pile up and make the choice for us.

There’s still time. I’m happy with my choice, but would go with a consensus if necessary.

Advertisement