Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rick & Morty Werewolf: The Mortricks GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Necro wrote: »
    Where's your thoughts at Barndog?

Like the look of Neowise based on the claim morning. I'll be back with more thoughts shortly.

Errr... there is a nice Morty but they shouldn't reveal given the role based bullets flying about...

Not sure I'm gone on this part of your post khal

I get where you are coming from here Necro but I don't see it as too wolfy. It's not exactly subtle from khaleesi, seems to be just putting down their thoughts rather than carefully planning anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Okily dokily. I'm on, and may have a few posts here (in chronological order, as I have read through on the phone, but have some unanswered questions. Forgive me if I've missed anything, but let's start:
    Neowise wrote: »
    I asked a question earlier, which has gone untouched by all. Maybe nobody realises the significance of the question.

If anybody guesses my character or role from this, i'll eat my hat, or in game, i'll eat a bullet, but i'm pretty sure that its not guessable from the info I will give.

I can turn an evil into good, its a once off power, but I'm going to use it before 10am. If I get it right, I think we will get a whole team, as once the ex-evil turns good, they will give up their entire team.

Hopefully all the evil teams have exchanged identities by now, its the reason I held out until the end of the day to reveal my power.

I understand that I may be munched because of the threat I pose, but as my power will be used before 10am, and the munch is at 10am, they will effectually be munching an NRV, as my job will be done and if i guess right, the evil will be good and as good will reveal their ex-team mates and we can lynch them.

This unanswered question from Neo was regarding Eduard asking if he was soft claiming. It is the only unanswered question of his.

So, a few things confuse me. If he really wanted to put in a convert order, why not just do it. Was there a reason to wait until just before 10am or something like that?

That - "if anybody can guess my role thing", coupled with the fact that he said he could only use one power, confuses me, as there are only two good roles in the OP. That's just hankering for a bullet. Otherwise, it makes no sense to even mention role guessing.

Why do this on night 0? Sure, players in backrooms don't always reveal their identities straight away, even if they are all on. Seems more prudent to wait another day at least, unless he was under fire - which he wasn't.

Ok - that's one. Bear with me..

sup sunny may

S'up Y0ssar! I like that name (sunny may)! Ok, this isn't anything, but just being polite. Although, what's with the "sup"?

Which one, the not deleting posts or the whole discussing backrooms :pac:

Actually, it was another rule, which, in fairness is kinda hard to spot, but I would prefer to leave this one unexplained, but a read will have ye guys seeing it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,029 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

SnowyMay wrote: »
    S'up Y0ssar! I like that name (sunny may)! Ok, this isn't anything, but just being polite. Although, what's with the "sup"?

its a greeting.... whats up, but for the more lazy inclined

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

You think too much

khalessi wrote: »
    Beakerjoe is dead. He was .

Duffman13 is dead. He was

Barney92
    beakerJoe Krombopulous Michael – Wolf
    Duffman Evil Morty – Wolf.
    Eduard Khil
    Fixxxer
    Green&Red
    JohnGreenFan
    Khalessi
    Little Miss Fairy
    Necro
    Neowise
    Rikand
    SnowyMay
    Yossar1an

So Evil Morty gone Seer peeks now good
    Did Neo use his power?
    Eduard why did you think you are dead?
    Snowy May excusing Eduard re discord in post #140 pocketing or on same team?
    If evil Morty is dead is there a nice Morty and if so has he or she already revealed who they are?

The Nice Morty thing has already been addressed, but, weird post nonetheless. I also explained my reasons for the Eduard thing - "This guy gets it" (that's a quote!). :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Actually, it was another rule, which, in fairness is kinda hard to spot, but I would prefer to leave this one unexplained, but a read will have ye guys seeing it.

Rule 12? I've read the OP a good few times now

Whoop. Result.

Ok, so based on the order in the munch message, Monster Beth should have Krombopulos Michael - a shot a day from d2 to d4 powers.

Also really interested in Neo’s revelation last night. What happened?

Quick check in from me, as in work, but will be back from around 6pm.

Let me see, I am actually not particularly suss of Edhuard, as I got his reference and, in fairness, the Discord thing was not only in the OP, but also in the follow up message.

Although, it’s not the only rule that was missed by some in the OP. ;)

I don't know if I'd put much stock in that ordering, but perhaps it is that way.

• Advertisement

You think too much

Ahh - was that at me? :(

Neowise, seeing as you have survived, can you tell us if your power was successful (if it was real at all)?
    given that you made a bit of a deal of it in your post that's a bit suspiscious to me

Not sure I like this prying by JGF. Wonder if he is trying to fish something out of someone I think it on the level.

Nope, just thinking out loud.

1. Necro
    2. Khalessi
    3. JohnGreenFan
    4. fixXxer
    5. SnowyMay
    6. Yossar1an
    7. Eduard Khil
    8. Rikand
    9. Little Miss Fairy
    10. Barney92
    11. Neowise
    12. Green&Red

12 players.
    Using assumption of Beth & Jerry is one account.
    2 v 2 v 8

4 evil to 8 village so one in every three players is evil.
    I know i'm good, so 4 evils and 7 goods from my pov.

Suspicious of fixxxer and khal for the 'she'll be on later' post.

Not suspicious of ATM.
    Necro
    JohnGreenFan
    Yossarian
    Green&Red

Which leaves 2 in
    snowymay
    eduard khil
    little miss fairy
    barney

or more if fixxxer and khal are innocent.

at 2 in 4 or possibly more, it is in my best interest to lynch into 1 of the these 4,
    snowymay
    eduard khil
    little miss fairy
    barney

Are these last two groups of four the same intentionally neowise?

Nope, just thinking out loud.

30Mx.gif

Oh dear lord don't you point that thing at me

Rikand wrote: »
    Because Necro has only made 3 posts so far, I'm going to give him a slight village lean

Ok, this is just the first post from Rikand, but I've gone through all posts, and there's nothing in there of substance. I'd have him as FFA#1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

Okily dokily. I'm on, and may have a few posts here (in chronological order, as I have read through on the phone, but have some unanswered questions. Forgive me if I've missed anything, but let's start:

This unanswered question from Neo was regarding Eduard asking if he was soft claiming. It is the only unanswered question of his.
    here is the unanswered question I was referring to.
    Also noted no play for the best interest of your team mechanic. Any ideas why this would be absent?
    So, a few things confuse me. If he really wanted to put in a convert order, why not just do it. Was there a reason to wait until just before 10am or something like that?

That - "if anybody can guess my role thing", coupled with the fact that he said he could only use one power, confuses me, as there are only two good roles in the OP. That's just hankering for a bullet. Otherwise, it makes no sense to even mention role guessing.

Why do this on night 0? Sure, players in backrooms don't always reveal their identities straight away, even if they are all on. Seems more prudent to wait another day at least, unless he was under fire - which he wasn't.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Well, yes and no - I mean there's the anti role claiming bullets for the wolf teams

But also in Rule 12: the mods have secrets. So could easily be the case there's minimally one, if not more hidden roles.

that's a fair list I think, given Barney's low posting, fairy's fluffy posting and eduard's ...uh... interesting posts.

I didn't actually have any thoughts on snowy but I'm just doing a quick reread of her posts there and there's mostly fluff there too, other than her posts from this morning. one to keep an eye on anyway

Ok, and finally for now, 'cause sifting through posts is less fun than I thought, what's with the mention of fluff here? I could hardly pull a wolf from a hat from day 0, although I've just given one suspicion, which I have a pretty good feeling about.

• Advertisement

Well, yes and no - I mean there's the anti role claiming bullets for the wolf teams

But also in Rule 12: the mods have secrets. So could easily be the case there's minimally one, if not more hidden roles.

Yep - agree with you there Necro. But, my thinking is, why mention guessing a role at all if it's not listed in the OP in the first place! Doesn't make sense to me.

here is the unanswered question I was referring to.

But, you said, there was one question you asked which had gone untouched by all. That question you mention was touched!!

There's not that many characters mentioned in the op maybe 7 posibbly 8 so that leaves 6 or 7 unclaimed who are they(we) and what can they(we) do. I talk way too much way too out loud.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Are these last two groups of four the same intentionally neowise?
    They are intentionally the same lists, but there should be five.
    I missed rikand so its 2 out of 5, but i'm liking your contribution since you became more active.

There's not that many characters mentioned in the op maybe 7 posibbly 8 so that leaves 6 or 7 unclaimed who are they(we) and what can they(we) do. I talk way too much way too out loud.

Who knows, they can't tell us anyways or they run the risk of being shot

Yep - agree with you there Necro. But, my thinking is, why mention guessing a role at all if it's not listed in the OP in the first place! Doesn't make sense to me.

It is mentioned in the OP.

Each evil team has 3 character seeking bullets. If they know your character / role, they can shoot it at you.

Each evil team has three guesses at account to character or roles.

How many guesses have you tried on me already?

It is mentioned in the OP.

Each evil team has three guesses at account to character or roles.

How many guesses have you tried on me already?

What I mean is that, if you have a character which isn't listed in the OP, how could somebody guess it? It would want to be damn lucky!!

Come on Neo - I haven't put you in an FAA yet, as I'm hoping you can explain a bit more, so I think that's fair. I don't think you've addressed anything in my post re. you yet though, except arguing about this character thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Barney92 wrote: »
    Not sure I like this prying by JGF. Wonder if he is trying to fish something out of someone I think it on the level.

*She - but that's not terribly important.

I thought the post was odd by Neo - particularly since nothing came of it, but I'm willing to hold my suspicions until tomorrow when the power has been used.

Ok, and finally for now, 'cause sifting through posts is less fun than I thought, what's with the mention of fluff here? I could hardly pull a wolf from a hat from day 0, although I've just given one suspicion, which I have a pretty good feeling about.

Self explanatory I would have thought - you had 13 posts I think which contained mostly fluff with one or two mentions of game mechanics.

You have given much more information and analysis since I posted the post you quoted originally.

• Advertisement

They are intentionally the same lists, but there should be five.
    I missed rikand so its 2 out of 5, but i'm liking your contribution since you became more active.

Neo just to clarify, is Rikand supposed to be on both final lists or the potential lynch list

Advertisement