Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rick & Morty Werewolf: The Mortricks GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Green&Red wrote: »
    On Necro currently, I’ve a couple of hours work to do so might not be back on again this eve

Main reason for Necro is that I’ve seen him as a wolf before and he jumped on something small and concentrated on that. Village Necro doesn’t do that. He picked on Khal today ans it reminded me of his wolf play previously. Lots of “helpful” ISOs also, ISOs on D1 are pointless IMO

I only did ISOs on the dead wolves looking for spew, and one on Little Miss Fairy?

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Way too early to start naming names unless you're running scared whose afraid of the...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Can we get some FFAs please

I think you might have been typing while I was typing, my FFAs are just a couple of posts above this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Little Miss Fairy

I'm torn between two ______

Way too early to start naming names unless you're running scared whose afraid of the...

Not to burst your bubble there Eduard but you're one of the few not naming any names...

Is Eduards play a character thing from Rick and Morty? Not asking for a character reveal, just wondering if there's something I'm missing here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

I can't shake the feeling that Neo and Rikand are in cahoots. Leaving Rikand out of that list seems suss. The devil is in the detail ...
    The only way me and rikand are teamed is if rikand is village. I don't have a good enough read on rikand for him to be in my village yet.

Can you find posts that back up your 'feeling', other than he was missing fro a list i was making. I am not infallable, i can make mistakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Necro wrote: »
    I only did ISOs on the dead wolves looking for spew, and one on Little Miss Fairy?

So lots?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I've got a good feelings for Rik, neo, and JGF. Maybe GnR too.

Necro... Will have to sit and look.

Eduardo is proving a fun oddball.

Not much to go on but happy to vote LFM for now and see what happens.

I think an FFA is reasonable. It stops wolves from seeing what way the wind is blowing ans saving their buddy

It means when we get the results we can see who voted within their FFA and who didn’t. They’re very important

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Nothing really in duffers posts. Clearly was a little concerned about Neo's suggestion so happy to rule Neo out of the running for being duffers team mate at the very least
    Bit more in beaker's, but still not much

As I said :cool: it's the cool thing to poke at me, interesting both wolves had a stab though.

Continues the poking, mainly jokey though.

Spotted the backroom slip, didn't munch.. hmmmmm.....

This could be either way, could be explaining for Eduard, could be just an observation.

Arse has splinters from that fence he was sitting on. I think he's lightly trying to shade Rikand here so he has an option for a vote today.

Again poking at Rikand, this is more normal beaker behaviour mind he does ask lots of questions.

Hmmm, what I get from that is

Rikand - not on beakers team
    Eduard - possibly on beakers team

That's about it
    Looking at Little Miss Fairy there isn't a whole pile to go on.

Three posts last night mostly centred around watching the source material.

Two posts today, one lightly aimed at khal - shows she's reading the thread.

Any thoughts or suspicions yourself Little Miss?

Baffling position you're taking Green, clearly you are not reading the thread because you're deliberately misrepresenting my posting today.

Two ISOs on the dead wolves with some conclusions and 5 posts from Little Miss Fairy is not 'lots'

Also there's been nobody posting until this evening, what would you prefer me do, post inane facts or perhaps just a pile of gifs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

SnowyMay wrote: »
    Dude, I’m a lover, not a fighter. :)

I don’t know who else is on your wolf team. But I did read your posts? It was you who misread mine.

Anyhow, this isn’t getting us anywhere. I’m sticking with you, unless you can convince me otherwise.

Why did you go for fixXxer?

I cant be on a wolf team with Beaker. If you read my posts, you would see that.

I’m always suss of an ISO on D1, there’s nothing to go on

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Neowise wrote: »
    The only way me and rikand are teamed is if rikand is village. I don't have a good enough read on rikand for him to be in my village yet.

Can you find posts that back up your 'feeling', other than he was missing fro a list i was making. I am not infallable, i can make mistakes.

I'm a villager and I feel we're teamed after your elaborate play yesterday to try and draw the munch

So lots?

Nope. Three. Maybe lots means three in your part of the country, but not to me anyways

Again, what would you have liked me to do instead, dress in drag and do the hula maybe?

I’m always suss of an ISO on D1, there’s nothing to go on

That's rubbish!!

Two wolves are dead, do we just ignore all their posts?

Rikand wrote: »
    I cant be on a wolf team with Beaker. If you read my posts, you would see that.

Such nonsense, as if wolves have never had a cut off each other D0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Little Miss Fairy

SnowyMay wrote: »
    Lads, we are all over the shop!

So, as it stands, a wolf team (although there are only two left per team it seems after yesterday) could pile up and make the choice for us.

There’s still time. I’m happy with my choice, but would go with a consensus if necessary.

I like the idea of a consensus ... can't decide between Neo & Rikand. I'm no Jessica Fletcher but trusting my instincts always works well for me

We're actually in the great position of having no dead villagers so far, I wouldn't call that 'nothing to go on'

Voting so far

1. Necro - Little Miss Fairy
    2. Duffman - Dead
    3. Khalessi - ?
    4. JohnGreenFan - khaleesi
    5. fixXxer - Little Miss Fairy
    6. beakerJoe - Dead
    7. SnowyMay - Rikand
    8. Yossar1an - ?
    9. Eduard Khil - ?
    10. Rikand - FixXxer
    11. Little Miss Fairy - ?
    12. Barney92 - ?
    13. Neowise - ?
    14. Green&Red - ?

I'm on mobile so somebody might do a better job of formatting

Can anyone add anything to this please?

Nope. Three. Maybe lots means three in your part of the country, but not to me anyways

Again, what would you have liked me to do instead, dress in drag and do the hula maybe?

That would be scary

• Advertisement

We're actually in the great position of having no dead villagers so far, I wouldn't call that 'nothing to go on'

We actually couldn't be in a better position but we are a bit split in terms of voting.

I've already said but I hate hidden votes

We actually couldn't be in a better position but we are a bit split in terms of voting.

I would also be suss of anyone not willing to announce who they're voting for on thread, what's to hide

Bikini breakdancing

That would be scary

You should come see my panto next year

giphy.gif

Bikini breakdancing

I am so close to changing my vote to Eduard

You want a free for all at least wait until day 3 doing that now just seems to be asking for a quick surrender

That is sadly, par for the course :D

You want a free for all at least wait until day 3 doing that now just seems to be asking for a quick surrender

Nah, FFA in Werewolf terms basically means tell us your top 3 suspects with reasoning attached.

I ain't afraid of no wolf

• Advertisement

Day 3?? There's only 12 players in the game? Day 3 could be the final day.

I'm doubting slightly if you're a new player now

Advertisement