Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rick & Morty Werewolf: The Mortricks GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Neowise wrote: »
    [LIST=1

Suspicious of fixxxer and khal for the 'she'll be on later' post.

You're suspicious because someone noticed I normally don't post during the day cause I teach, and also suspicious of me because of that!!! Kinda hard to post with 30 little eyes staring at ya, normally lucky if I get to post at break.

Seems kinda strange you are including me when I had nothing to do with that post and but including me shows you focusing on the people who query your grand statement, almost like you are trying to shift focus off yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

at 2 in 4 or possibly more, it is in my best interest to lynch into 1 of the these 4, snowymay eduard khil little miss fairy barney

that's a fair list I think, given Barney's low posting, fairy's fluffy posting and eduard's ...uh... interesting posts.

I didn't actually have any thoughts on snowy but I'm just doing a quick reread of her posts there and there's mostly fluff there too, other than her posts from this morning. one to keep an eye on anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

khalessi wrote: »
    You're suspicious because someone noticed I normally don't post during the day cause I teach, and also suspicious of me because of that!!! Kinda hard to post with 30 little eyes staring at ya, normally lucky if I get to post at break.

Seems kinda strange you are including me when I had nothing to do with that post and but including me shows you focusing on the people who query your grand statement, almost like you are trying to shift focus off yourself.

If fixxxer is teamed with you, then he can bring down the team by his actions and it be no fault of yours.

This post feels like you feel as if you need to defend against my post, even though i said i'd be lynching elsewhere.

I think you have been triggered.

If fixxxer is teamed with you, then he can bring down the team by his actions and it be no fault of yours.

This post feels like you feel as if you need to defend against my post, even though i said i'd be lynching elsewhere.

I think you have been triggered.

Not triggered more perplexed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

khalessi wrote: »

Sorry, didn't want to out and out mention the teaching on the game thread. IRL stuff and all that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,158 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Rikand wrote: »
    Vote stuck in on Barney for now

I have my reasons but we'll see if he resolves one of them soon enough

cryptic

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

So faxXxer why me why am I the bad guy btw it's

Eduard Khil not Edward this ain't no Twilight show

Barney92 wrote: »
    Morning all!

Think it's obvious that necro is all of the baddies combined. Take him out and both teams fall ☺️
    Just messing with you ��
    One of those powers has been handed down to Monster Beth but at least the wolves have done some of the work for us.

theres barney's 3 posts. nowt in there that wolfy

How does Barney know the power has gotten to Monster Beth, how indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Little Miss Fairy

Eduard, you're gas!

• Advertisement

says in the OP

yo barney! where you at?

hello, is it me you're looking for?

That excuse didn't fly for me now did it

That excuse didn't fly for me now did it

you'll have to take that up with those players. its all about prodding and trying to get a reaction.

who you thinking of voting for?

Necro naturally

rikand...can you share any more on barney?

Or maybe I got my eye on you

Or maybe I got my eye on you

i got my eye on you :pac:

just suspect everyone

I would presume because of this in OP
    Monster Beth & Worm Jerry – 2 life account. Player starts as Monster Beth and will absorb the power of the first evil role to die.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I'm not sure you are tbh. Gotta push to get info and that discord comment was as good as any.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

rikand...can you share any more on barney?

I'd be happy to hear of anything further from Rikand too.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Necro naturally

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ff5879c0d-3a2f-485a-9f28-377a91e4fc14_480x402.gif

Well at least some of us follow the instructions carefully and some of them used the instructions as misdirection

Uufw.gif

Awww here it goes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Little Miss Fairy

You and me both

Awww here it goes

tenor.gif?itemid=15769000

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Where's your thoughts at Barndog?

• Advertisement

Vote stuck in on Barney for now

I have my reasons but we'll see if he resolves one of them soon enough
    Was thinking about fixxxer barney or LMF. LMF is still new I think so I want to give them a pass. Fixxxer for pushing my why GnRs post was villagery. Didnt work for beaker.

If I have an ffa atm

Its
    Fixxxer
    Barney
    Lmf

I am intrigued Rikand, you don't seem to have offered anything for me. But maybe you were just trying to get me active. If you have an actual reason please share with the group.

Advertisement