Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rick & Morty Werewolf: The Mortricks GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

khalessi wrote: »

If evil Morty is dead is there a nice Morty and if so has he or she already revealed who they are?

Errr... there is a nice Morty but they shouldn't reveal given the role based bullets flying about...

Not sure I'm gone on this part of your post khal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

khalessi wrote: »
    Beakerjoe is dead. He was .

Duffman13 is dead. He was

Barney92
    beakerJoe Krombopulous Michael – Wolf
    Duffman Evil Morty – Wolf.
    Eduard Khil
    Fixxxer
    Green&Red
    JohnGreenFan
    Khalessi
    Little Miss Fairy
    Necro
    Neowise
    Rikand
    SnowyMay
    Yossar1an

So Evil Morty gone Seer peeks now good
    Did Neo use his power?
    Eduard why did you think you are dead?
    Snowy May excusing Eduard re discord in post #140 pocketing or on same team?
    If evil Morty is dead is there a nice Morty and if so has he or she already revealed who they are?

OP says there is a good Morty and they are a villager.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Hi guys,
    my timing for this game is going to be all over the place

A couple of thoughts on last nite. I liked Neowise attempt to draw the munch. To me it means one of two things. Neowise is on a team, unlikely in my book given theres two wolf teams, too brave a move for a wolf. So option two is that the wolves knew it was BS. I certainly recognised it as that when I read it, I'd imagine plenty of others did too, means we have at least one seasoned player on each team

When I saw Eduard had deleted a post I thought we have him, rookie mistake deleting the post where he mentioned discord, but that wasn't the post he deleted. I'm still suss of that post though

Other than that Necro's helpful villager post has my spidey senses tingling, Rikand also

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Green&Red wrote: »
    Hi guys,

A couple of thoughts on last nite. I liked Neowise attempt to draw the munch. To me it means one of two things. Neowise is on a team, unlikely in my book given theres two wolf teams, too brave a move for a wolf. So option two is that the wolves knew it was BS. I certainly recognised it as that when I read it, I'd imagine plenty of others did too, means we have at least one seasoned player on each team

When I saw Eduard had deleted a post I thought we have him, rookie mistake deleting the post where he mentioned discord, but that wasn't the post he deleted. I'm still suss of that post though

Other than that Necro's helpful villager post has my spidey senses tingling, Rikand also

Well that would be evident given duffers and beaker were on opposite teams :pac:

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Well we know someone has a backroom.

Necro brought this up but it warrants further discussion

BJ and Eduard on the one team?
    It makes no sense that one of the teams didn't have a munch at him, if hes not in your BR then hes either RV or a rival wolf team, surely you have a go?

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Well that would be evident given duffers and beaker were on opposite teams :pac:

Thats true, I have baby brain

Necro brought this up but it warrants further discussion

BJ and Eduard on the one team?
    It makes no sense that one of the teams didn't have a munch at him, if hes not in your BR then hes either RV or a rival wolf team, surely you have a go?

It was my initial thought if I'm honest. But then why swing for beaker if you're on the rival team and not take out Eduard

there's also not too many people playing who wouldn't be considered seasoned players I'd have thought?

It was my initial thought if I'm honest. But then why swing for beaker if you're on the rival team and not take out Eduard

do you think Eduard is actually a wolf because all I'm seeing is newbie village tbh

do you think Eduard is actually a wolf because all I'm seeing is newbie village tbh

I'm not seeing wolf in his play no I'm just trying to make sense of a few things

Most likely the actual scenario is as follows:

Wolves saw a bit of suss on Eduard and knew they would be focused on even more if not killed last night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

I'm doing well for my first game I'll definitely play again I thought I was dead as I was being hunted over a silly choice of words

I'm not seeing wolf in his play no I'm just trying to make sense of a few things

Most likely the actual scenario is as follows:

Wolves saw a bit of suss on Eduard and knew they would be focused on even more if not killed last night

aha, I think I understand you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

Neowise, seeing as you have survived, can you tell us if your power was successful (if it was real at all)?

I fell asleep not long after that post and didn't awaken until after the munch, so I never got to put in the order. I'll set my alarm tomorrow morning so i get awoken before the munch.

Neowise wrote: »
    I fell asleep not long after that post and didn't awaken until after the munch, so I never got to put in the order. I'll set my alarm tomorrow morning so i get awoken before the munch.

given that you made a bit of a deal of it in your post that's a bit suspiscious to me

11:27
    fixXxer wrote: »
    Khal I dont expect to see until later. Little miss Fairy, where did you go?? Barney??
    11:48
    why dont you expect khal till later?

Fixxxer, can you answer this question please.

Khal posted at 12:52

given that you made a bit of a deal of it in your post that's a bit suspiscious to me

It's suspicious that I fell asleep after 2:36am ?
    Are you off your rocker?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,167 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Hi guys,

what was the deleted post?

can you put in the order today?

can you put in the order today?
    Yes, its a once off power and I have not used it yet.

what was the deleted post?
    Don’t know, just saw Baggly asked him not to delete any posts

In fairness in my first game I edited a post, it’s a fairly common beginner mistake

• Advertisement

In fairness in my first game I edited a post, it’s a fairly common beginner mistake

i tend to agree. lets see how it plays out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Rikand wrote: »
    Trust a wolf not to understand what a villagery post is

This is not a great answer though. Why was it villagery?

Yes, its a once off power and I have not used it yet.

lovely. as there's autopriest its self resolving anyway.

you should be safe from lynch this evening, so maybe put in your order at some time after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

The posts were actually blank. Ill restore them later, but there was a broken embed in them, so they would appear as blank (and in fairness to Eduard he said as such soon after).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

11:27

11:48

Fixxxer, can you answer this question please.

Because Khal's job keeps her occupied during the day, she's usually an evening poster as far as I remember. Her not having many posts at this stage wouldnt be a surprise to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Little Miss Fairy

Afternoon everyone.
    Hope playing this song doesn't come back to bite me!

fixXxer wrote: »
    Because Khal's job keeps her occupied during the day, she's usually an evening poster as far as I remember. Her not having many posts at this stage wouldnt be a surprise to me.

What do you make of her post when she did appear. The last line is suss imo anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Little Miss Fairy

I think Khal is trying to take my Genie Queen crown

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

What do you make of her post when she did appear. The last line is suss imo anyways

I was subtly wondering if neowise is good morty. But then someone else said he was making stuff up

• Advertisement

It's suspicious that I fell asleep after 2:36am ?
    Are you off your rocker?

lol no, obviously not suspiscious falling asleep at that hour
    I don't understand why you hadn't put in this mysterious order yet when you posted about it... there was hardly going to be a big surge of posting at that hour

Very weird play

Advertisement