Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 7 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

siblers wrote: »
    Aguero is poor, would get rid of him regardless I'd say

The disrespect

• Registered Users Posts: 12,364 ✭✭✭✭siblers

The disrespect

0 goals in 8 Premier league games. Only signed him out of loyalty :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

0 goals in 8 Premier league games. Only signed him out of loyalty :(

What 8 games are you looking at? He's only coming back from injury, and scored a penalty during the week. So to say he is poor is bit of an overreaction imo.

Unless he's definitely ruled out next week, i'll probably keep him

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Lewis out chilwell in done I couldn’t wait

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

Lewis out chilwell in done I couldn’t wait

Is chilwell due to go up in price? I have 2 ft and might get him in

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

joeyboy11 wrote: »

I don’t know tbh I just twitched

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

He's only 50% so no rush. Champions league midweek so don't do it yet. I'm probably gonna get him in too, I have 2 free transfers also.

I don’t know tbh I just twitched

No worries, gonna wait til Thursday/Friday unless players I’m buying are due to rise or players I want to sell are due to drop.

On a separate note. Has anyone seen much of lookman at Fulham (5.0) to give an assessment if he’s worth a punt as a fifth midfielder?

No worries, gonna wait til Thursday/Friday unless players I’m buying are due to rise or players I want to sell are due to drop.

On a separate note. Has anyone seen much of lookman at Fulham (5.0) to give an assessment if he’s worth a punt as a fifth midfielder?

I watched some of the match today and he was a threat, he had a few shots and hit the post. Fulham are a poor side though but if they do score I'd expect him or Mitrovic to be involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,364 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I reckon I’m fairly confident I’ll get through the whole season without wanting to own any Fulham player

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭macraignil

Havertz to Fernandes done as planned leaving .5mill in the bank for next upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Will give Grealish one more game

Wasn’t Grealish excellent on Friday night?

Had great underlying stats in first 5 weeks and has great fixtures for weeks to come - my original plan was to get Barkley in for Podence but now looking at taking a hit or waiting a couple of weeks to get Grealish in.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Shedite27 wrote: »
    I reckon I’m fairly confident I’ll get through the whole season without wanting to own any Fulham player

I was just thinking the same. I’m amazed at the amount of people in my league that have a Fulham player in their team when it’s clear already that they are probably going to be the worst team in the league and struggle for goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭cizolin

Have Mitro and 0.9 in the bank, thinking of holding on til the next game against West Brom and then will get rid for Bamford, both at 5.8 mil... decisions decisions

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Someone in for Aguero. I could WC either ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭eggy81

What are proples opinion on reece James. I've had him for a few weeks sitting on my bench because I had trouble elsewhere to sort after a couple of injuries, a poor start and a poor wildcard. I had planned to ship him out next week but last nights performance was good. Hes very involved in the play when he gets a chance. Does lampard trust him.

Shedite27 wrote: »

They have 2 4.5m midfielders who play - so likely that folk who have them aren't going to waste a transfer getting rid.

For Mitrovic - he's probably returning what you would expect of a sub 6m player. Even Watkins has only returned in one game - albeit 19 point return. Bamford being the outlier in that price bracket.

I need to get Ings back but also want Kane. Ings returns are ridiculous

Might just do DCL back to Ings and Kun to Kane

eggy81 wrote: »
    What are proples opinion on reece James. I've had him for a few weeks sitting on my bench because I had trouble elsewhere to sort after a couple of injuries, a poor start and a poor wildcard. I had planned to ship him out next week but last nights performance was good. Hes very involved in the play when he gets a chance. Does lampard trust him.

He’s not a guaranteed starter unfortunately. Him and Azpi will share right back duties.
    Chilwell is the best Chelsea defender for fantasy

• Advertisement

He’s not a guaranteed starter unfortunately. Him and Azpi will share right back duties.
    Chilwell is the best Chelsea defender for fantasy

Yea he'll probably go back to a back 4 next week with Azpi at RB. Lampard is the new tinkerman.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

There is a Jimenez out transfer coming out of pure frustration of watching Wolves.

Such a dull team

Edit : and that's why you keep him, a goal and three bonus. He's still going this week or next when so many are hauling he doesn't feel "fun" enough

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

There is a Jimenez out transfer coming out of pure frustration of watching Wolves.

Such a dull team

I'm giving the assist for that Jimenez goal to ThunbergsAreGo! :D

And I'm still thinking of selling him.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Weighing up my first hit of the season to freshen things up. - 8

Digne to Chilwell
    Sterling to Grealish
    Jimi to Kane
    Brewster to Bamford

Weighing up my first hit of the season to freshen things up. - 8

Digne to Chilwell
    Sterling to Grealish
    Jimi to Kane
    Brewster to Bamford

All positive moves, Grealish/Zaha is a coin toss really.
    Do you think the Brewster to Bamford transfer is worth the hit?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,640 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Robbo out
    Chillwell in.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Ace2007 wrote: »
    All positive moves, Grealish/Zaha is a coin toss really.
    Do you think the Brewster to Bamford transfer is worth the hit?

I was looking to move to 3-4-3 but you're right, it might not be worth the hit. I could do Podence to Zaha instead the following week for free with the extra funds. That sounds like a better move maybe.

thinking

Digne to Bellerin

And Neto to Zaha

My plan was to wildcard after the Liverpool city game.

But Bellerin could become anyone else tbh, my team is full of high owned players though feel like I need some more differentials

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

thinking

Digne to Bellerin

And Neto to Zaha

My plan was to wildcard after the Liverpool city game.

But Bellerin could become anyone else tbh, my team is full of high owned players though feel like I need some more differentials

Bellerin has been getting forward a lot but he has also looked very dodgy at times, the result being he has already picked up 3 yellows and should have been sent off tonight as well

• Advertisement

Pogue eile wrote: »
    Bellerin has been getting forward a lot but he has also looked very dodgy at times, the result being he has already picked up 3 yellows and should have been sent off tonight as well

Ya I watched him pretty close in that game, deffo potential there in terms of returns going forward but looks a ywlloe card magnet also, not really sold on arseanl either if im being honest.

Although the fbs were getting into great positions at times and do seem there biggest threat.

Think i'll just go better fixtures with chillwell and revaluate in a few weeks on WC

Advertisement