Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 7 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Thoughts on this team? Have played wildcard and have 0.2 in the bank so can keep tinkering. Maybe too much cash on the bench?

McCarthy

Trent--Davies--Saiss

Salah---Grealish--Son---Rodrigeuz

Ings---Wilson---Calvert Lewin

Subs: Martin, Jorginiho, Walkers-Peters, Mitchell

• Registered Users Posts: 12,369 ✭✭✭✭siblers

F1ngers wrote: »
    Have 2 FT and am currently thinking Robertson and Maupay to PVA and Ings.

Is there something to suggest PVA will start? Mitchell looks nailed on at the moment unless he's injured or Roy said otherwise

I'd be tempted by PVA too but bit risky as not sure he'll play

• Registered Users Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Tusky wrote: »
    Thoughts on this team? Have played wildcard and have 0.2 in the bank so can keep tinkering. Maybe too much cash on the bench?

McCarthy

Trent--Davies--Saiss

Davies is 2nd choice now, he will only play occasionally. I'd switch to Zouma(Chillwell would be better but I dont think you have the funds), Chelsea have nice run coming up and their defence looks decent now.

Sais might be dropped this week for Marcel so he's a slight risk too. I'd switch him to a Villa defender as they rotate nicely with SOU.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 396 ✭✭Open the Pubs

Egan out Ruben Dias in

Want to rearrange and get Vardy or Calvert lewin in for Maupay but will have to wait

With the European games and International break with 3 matches coming up injuries could be a problem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,294 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

McCarthy

Trent--Davies--Saiss

Looks grand besides davies. Could you get Cresswell from WH good fixtures attacking.

Jorginho a decent sub as long as he stays on pens

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Egan out Ruben Dias in

Want to rearrange and get Vardy or Calvert lewin in for Maupay but will have to wait

Done that transfer last week :)

I’d stick with Maupay for now. DCL wouldn’t be priority eith Digne, Richy out & Hamez fatigued.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Starlord_01

Thoughts on the below?

Mendy

TAA Chilwell Bellerin

Jorginho Salah Klich Son

DCL Jimenez Kane

Bench: Nyland, Kilman, Bissouma, Mitchell

One FT and 2.1m in the bank.

McCarthy

Trent--Davies--Saiss

I’d be more inclined to go with Zaha over Hamez. Everton starting to slow down & some concerns on his fitness. Double Everton overkill for now.

Palace have some fixtures coming

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Done that transfer last week :)

I’d stick with Maupay for now. DCL wouldn’t be priority eith Digne, Richy out & Hamez fatigued.

Yeah I'm hoping City start getting CSs not having any luck in defence! I wonder have I missed peak DCL, I never used to rate him but he's improved so much this year.

Had Vardy took him out for Kane. I really like Vardy, got another winner against Arsenal. I wonder though will the Europa games affect Leicester they haven't the greatest squad.

• Advertisement

Yeah I'm hoping City start getting CSs not having any luck in defence! I wonder have I missed peak DCL, I never used to rate him but he's improved so much this year.

Had Vardy took him out for Kane. I really like Vardy, got another winner against Arsenal. I wonder though will the Europa games affect Leicester they haven't the greatest squad.

He has improved greatly & id say he’ll return to form again but a goal every game is not sustainable.

Digne, Richy & Hamez are his main source of assists.

If you don’t have him don’t rush for him yet! Plenty other options there to be honest

I don’t think Vardy will play much Europa, they have enough to navigate through the group.

Vardy & Kane where my two strikers to start season but succumbed to Werner fear & went with Werner & Kane.

Vardy is a very good shout, differential & excellent captain material

• Registered Users Posts: 4,653 ✭✭✭sheroman01

In a similar boat. Still without DCL but happy to remain like that and keep Ings. I also, stupidly, have Aguero, and my eyes are on Vardy too. I think I'll chance him. I doubt he'll play in Europe, will he?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

I'm almost certainly going to WC in GW9 I think as there's a huge swing in fixtures with West Ham and Man City amongst others looking interesting. So looking for 2 week punts.

Chelsea are the stand out here, no players from them.

Is Zouma nailed now? I never particularly rated him but looks like he's found himself a spot. So thinking Justin out for Zouma.

Alternatively could jump on Bamford - watched the highlights and he has the combination of getting good quality chances and scoring goals out of individual brilliance. Not the best fixtures, but he's had a great start and I don't have any other Leeds players.

So Bamford in for Maupay is an option.

Could also do Podence out for Klich or Costa.

Ya I totally agree with the swing in fixtures and b I'll be going in week 9 or 10 myself.

Yiu could just try build some team value in the time and jump on a few wagons yiu see developing.

I albe it still late got on chilwell this week. Went early as I have the squad to deal. With an injury or 2 and will be wildcarding pretty much regardless of what happens

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,271 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

siblers wrote: »
    Is there something to suggest PVA will start? Mitchell looks nailed on at the moment unless he's injured or Roy said otherwise

I'd be tempted by PVA too but bit risky as not sure he'll play

Very close to starting I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Out of patience with Guaita, looking at either Mendy or Martinez. People think Chelsea will keep it fairly tight from now on?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Out of patience with Guaita, looking at either Mendy or Martinez. People think Chelsea will keep it fairly tight from now on?

Sam Johnstone is fun to own.

4.5, low ownership

7 save points so far and 4 bonus.

CS's are hard to come by.

McCarthy is a decent shout too, I already have KWP so didn't want dbl Southampton.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Not sure about Chelsea keeping it tight but their next 3 are about as good as it gets in terms of teams that aren't looking great going forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

Anyone tempted to get jota in

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Tiger Roll

Minime2.5 wrote:

Very much so but pool playing all 4 against Sheffield didn't really work so not sure . He isn't gonna displace Mane or Salah and klopp loves Firmino

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Minime2.5 wrote: »
    Not really, but I've been very impressed by him. Didn't think he was up to the level when he signed but he's far surpassed the Shaquiri, Ox, Minamoto level that I was expecting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

Have the issue with Matt Ryan

Changing him to McCarthy

Sam Johnstone is fun to own.

4.5, low ownership

7 save points so far and 4 bonus.

CS's are hard to come by.

McCarthy is a decent shout too, I already have KWP so didn't want dbl Southampton.
    bmorrissey wrote: »
    Have the issue with Matt Ryan

Changing him to McCarthy

Yeah have KWP so dont want to double up on defence after the disaster thats been the double CP defence!

How about salah and watkins out for werner and pulisic? Chelsea have burnley sheff united and newcastle in next three!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Looking at a Mahrez replacement.

Rodriguez and Grealish seem head and shoulders above the rest. Had been hoping for a gamble but they seem to obvious to ignore

How about salah and watkins out for werner and pulisic? Chelsea have burnley sheff united and newcastle in next three!

Why sell Salah?

Pulisic has shown very little this year. It's not him I don't trust its Lampard

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭mosstin

Jorginho missing another pen this evening and Werner scoring his after Jorginho went off. One less reason to own Jorginho perhaps.

Why sell Salah?

Difficult fixtures coming up and I think werner could run riot.

• Advertisement

Getting tempted by Rashford, good form and lovely fixtures, though not having pens is a bit of a disuader

Advertisement