Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 7 Transfers

• 23-10-2020 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭

Rigid-Bare-Gemsbok-max-1mb.gif

Looking like:
    GW 6: Struijk In
    GW 7: Struijk Out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Will give Grealish one more game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭skippy15

siblers wrote: »
    Will give Grealish one more game

I hate owning players in FF that I hate and Grealish is right up there

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

Is it knee jerk reaction to want Bamford now?
    Thinking pulisic and Brewster to Soucek (will be first sub and will change to 343) and Bamford with 2 free transfers. (Will have Kane, dcl and Bamford)

Will then have money in the bank to do son to Bruno in gw 9 when fixtures turn. That will be the plan made with good intentions but could easily change. If I want to keep son at gw 9 I can just upgrade a 4.5 def to chilwell

skippy15 wrote: »
    I hate owning players in FF that I hate and Grealish is right up there

I know the feeling but he burned me last year anytime I sold him. I think I’ll stick with him for a while longer

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

joeyboy11 wrote: »
    Thinking pulisic and Brewster to Soucek (will be first sub and will change to 343)

Would you not get a 4.5 mid(Romeo/Bissouma eg) to free up more cash?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,195 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Was on Grealish watch last night.
    Might still get him in for Barnes?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,562 ✭✭✭patmac

Jumping off the Watkins bandwagon and on to the Bamford Bandwagon. So if anyone still has Watkins, keep him, because you know how FPL works.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

gammygils wrote: »
    Was on Grealish watch last night.
    Might still get him in for Barnes?

I have both and looking for a replacement for one of them, not sure who that is or which one I’ll get rid of yet!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Why are people looking to sell Grealish? He's the third highest scoring mid in the game and was unlucky not to score last night. I'll be getting him in for their nice run.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

Rodriquez and Werner or

Fernandes and Bamford

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,195 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Why are people looking to sell Grealish? He's the third highest scoring mid in the game and was unlucky not to score last night. I'll be getting him in for their nice run.

It would be nice if he dropped in price :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,549 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

patmac wrote: »
    Jumping off the Watkins bandwagon and on to the Bamford Bandwagon. So if anyone still has Watkins, keep him, because you know how FPL works.

FPL and cheap players produce returns every 3/4 games - so if you jumped on Watkins after his haul and jumping on Bamford after his haul - your never going to have players when they get their second haul.

Minime2.5 wrote: »
    Rodriquez and Werner or

Fernandes and Bamford

Anyone

Rodriquez and Werner or

Fernandes and Bamford
    Anyone

What happens if Werner gets a hattrick later on?

Ace2007 wrote: »
    What happens if Werner gets a hattrick later on?

Fernandes could also get a hat trick. What's your point . Either answer my query or don't

• Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Fernandes could also get a hat trick. What's your point . Either answer my query or don't

It's your team, your decision. You won't get answers here, only advice. Maybe put some effort into making your own decision instead of digging posters out because you don't like their response.

My point was wait until all games are over , why didn't you get Bamford last week ahead of his hattrick? The chances are you never thought of him,

GW is 1 game in and your looking to make decisions, wait and see what happens and make an educated decision,

It's your team, your decision. You won't get answers here, only advice. Maybe put some effort into making your own decision instead of digging posters out because you don't like their response.

I know it's ultimately my decision and I have my opinion and what makes you think I'm not making an effort to make my own decision? After all you have admitted that I'll get advice here . How do you know that's not all I wanted ? And how am I supposed to get that advice without asking? Regarding the other poster Werner could score a hatrrick later today . As a striker he probably will score more than Fernandes over a seaaon but will he our point him for the season that's a more open debate .

My point was wait until all games are over , why didn't you get Bamford last week ahead of his hattrick? The chances are you never thought of him,

GW is 1 game in and your looking to make decisions, wait and see what happens and make an educated decision,

Hold on a second . Your making assumptions here.Whose saying I'm not going to wait? Just because I'm asking now doesn't mean I'm going to make the transfer right now .

Rodriquez and Werner or

Fernandes and Bamford

It is a tough one. But with a gun to my head I would say A. Could you do Rodriguez and Bamford and upgrade another midfielder to Bruno next gw?

• Advertisement

Hold on a second . Your making assumptions here.Whose saying I'm not going to wait? Just because I'm asking now doesn't mean I'm going to make the transfer right now .

Well the fact that your first post was made at 12:01 and you followed up at 13:04, would imply that you being impatient.

What advice do you want people to give when the 3 of the 4 options haven't played yet?

If you asked about Bamford on Friday afternoon - most would have said not to get him, and then he gets hattrick and opinions change.

F1ngers wrote: »
    Would you not get a 4.5 mid(Romeo/Bissouma eg) to free up more cash?

I feel Soucek will score about 5 goals or so over the season so would like that threat from a first sub.
    But it is worth considering saving the 0.4 and investing elsewhere as I’d probably miss out on the rare occasion he does score and end up with points in the bench

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

I was going to sell grealish but extra gravy has me questioning that logic villa do have a nice run, mmm

Kun to Kane once he goes through Burnley match uninjured.

2 FT probably Mahrez to KDB or Sterling

It is a tough one. But with a gun to my head I would say A. Could you do Rodriguez and Bamford and upgrade another midfielder to Bruno next gw?

Not really unless I want to sell salah or son. My team is very good but I'd like to try and get Fernandes into it

http://imgur.com/a/DKB5rF5

siblers wrote: »
    Kun to Kane once he goes through Burnley match uninjured.

2 FT probably Mahrez to KDB or Sterling

City play Tuesday night, so maybe worth seeing if Aguero makes the bench

Not really unless I want to sell salah or son. My team is very good but I'd like to try and get Fernandes into it

http://imgur.com/a/DKB5rF5

That’s a strong team. The only change I’d be looking to make there would be podence. Is there anything in the bank to upgrade him?
    My plan (not set in stone) with Bruno is to get him in for son at gw 9 when Bruno’s fixtures improve and sons get worse.

That’s a strong team. The only change I’d be looking to make there would be podence. Is there anything in the bank to upgrade him?
    My plan (not set in stone) with Bruno is to get him in for son at gw 9 when Bruno’s fixtures improve and sons get worse.

Nope . Nothing in the bank but I'm inclined to keep podence for the next few fixtures since wolves are home to Newcastle palace and southhampton in the next 4 games with an away trip to Leicester in between who are leaking goals

City play Tuesday night, so maybe worth seeing if Aguero makes the bench

Aguero is poor, would get rid of him regardless I'd say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Plan is to ditch Podence for Rodriguez. Their next 5 are all teams capable of keeping them to nil (apart from Fulham) or conceding 3, Rodriguez seems central to everything they do. Would have done it last week but for the injury scare.
    new, MU, ful, LEE, bur

Advertisement