Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Nigel, I'm not buying this. Here are two of your posts from yesterday where using a shot on Senan was being discussed:

Your failure to shoot Senan robbed the village of wagonomics today. Not the actions of a villager

i really don't feel comfortable agreeing with you. but this is spot on and a great long game investigation tbf.

Nigel, you full on came out and said the exact reason u should have used your shot and never bothered?

Strange village play for sure

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Surely Gabriel must be an Angel

Abi, how do u expect to get better at the game, when you're not even trying?

do some work, try to dig into someone, find something weird in someones posts! help the village!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    bit of a wagon forming there on derry now.

interesting development, i had him leaning village

I suspect at least one wolf on the wagon, if not two

40 mins to go to lynch folks.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Sorry guys mental day, you would think clients would know better during WW week.

My vote will between Nigel and Katie.

Nigel has been giving me a bad vibe from the beginning can’t put my finger on it but feels like he is trying to hard to appear village.

Katie because of her posting tonight just doesn’t sit right

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Just looking and the swords poker n stuff all happened around 7-8 last night and today around 1130. The banshee is new, is it the Ghosts?

who was poked today and what did they get, abigail was poked yesterday was that true

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    who was poked today and what did they get, abigail was poked yesterday was that true

nobody's owned up to it today.

Abi, did anything actually happen to you in the end, or was it just that poke?

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Surely Gabriel must be an Angel

:D

30 minutes to lynch.

thread quieting down.

worry begins.

What would we think of Jake and Abigail both being wolves, and potentially Emily and Clodagh. Abigails earlier mention of a very understanding partner in crime makes me thinkg of Clodagh and Emily's earlier defense of her when she was called a genie

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I have a good feeling about Nigel. I had a good feeling about Derry too at one stage. Where has the Derry wagon come from? It's even more weird than the Abigail one.

What is Angus playing at? He's removed two players from his list and replaced them with two different ones in no time at all, including me and Katie (who I voted for-why would I vote for a teammate?).

Nigel WW wrote: »
    i wonder does the lack of activity means the hunters are happy where the current votes are?

do you mean less posts, hunters?

Derry WW wrote: »
    What would we think of Jake and Abigail both being wolves, and potentially Emily and Clodagh. Abigails earlier mention of a very understanding partner in crime makes me thinkg of Clodagh and Emily's earlier defense of her when she was called a genie

emily was uncomfortably defensive of abi

I couldn't give a monkey's about Abigail. Patrick, Derry and Katie latched on to a wagon on the basis of nothing. That made me suspicious of all three, esp. Katie, who has done nothing all game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    I have a good feeling about Nigel. I had a good feeling about Derry too at one stage. Where has the Derry wagon come from? It's even more weird than the Abigail one.

What is Angus playing at? He's removed two players from his list and replaced them with two different ones in no time at all, including me and Katie (who I voted for-why would I vote for a teammate?).

I said there’s a baddie there not that you all are baddies. It’s similar to the start of my thought processes earlier when tegan and Nigel were in even though they wouldn’t be obviously aligned

Though wolves voting for wolves is not exactly rare- we can safely say a few did last night for senan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Derry WW wrote: »

I havent looked at the others yet but I deffo amnt a wolf and have been peeked. Curious how you keep trying to pin it on me.

I couldn't give a monkey's about Abigail. Patrick, Derry and Katie latched on to a wagon on the basis of nothing. That made me suspicious of all three, esp. Katie, who has done nothing all game.

how can i latch onto a wagon when i started it. and i've been very clear since yesterday that her genieing was a problem for me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Where's the good feeling on Nigel coming from? I have him 99% wolf based on him thinking hunters were good and then the fact that he didn't use his shot to kill a known wolf

Wolves rarely vote for wolves when it's so close as it is tonight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Wolves rarely vote for wolves when it's so close as it is tonight.

have seen it happen in a few games

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

nobody's owned up to it today.

Abi, did anything actually happen to you in the end, or was it just that poke?

Just a poke

#RememberTheDigi5

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Hello. Conor #2 here. I have just read the most recent pages to get a feel for the vote. Will be going over in-depth after. Bare with me

Conor WW wrote: »
    Hello. Conor #2 here. I have just read the most recent pages to get a feel for the vote. Will be going over in-depth after. Bare with me

you've 20 minutes.

why would i announce fake peeks? what does that get me?

I could have just stayed quiet and kept them to myself...

so do we think true or fake peeks, what are we all thinking on this?

im torn on nigel patrick and abigail

Conor checks in and votes for Katie in no time at all.

This is just lazy play.

20 minutes to go and it looks like I'm up for the chop. I'm honestly village and really think those with votes on me should move them elsewhere. We can't afford to lose any more villagers.

So as of right now:
    Nigel: Tegan
    Tegan: Nigel
    Derry: Jake, Abigail, Clodagh
    Abigail: Derry, Katie, Phil
    Katie: Emily, Angus, Conor

3 wagons of 3 people. Wolves must be loving this.

Gabriel still to vote.

• Advertisement

And Wendy, sorry

Advertisement