Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    well f**k. sorry Abi.

I'm not getting any better at this.
    I am... kinda inclined to believe Jake.

Also yay that shapeshifter kill didn't go through! Only positive from tonight really.
    Jake WW wrote: »
    Why have you got me as wolf when I was peeked village? Also when Abi is village and I am her partner in crime?

You were peeked my Paddy? they are not reliable and we can't put you on the "Good" pile because of it

Jake WW wrote: »
    UTD?

There can be only one and it's Liverpool:D

Liverpool! need to lynch you mate... ARSENAL are the bomb :D

Tegan WW wrote: »
    That's a good spot Gertie.

I'd imagine someone having a double vote is more likely than someone having no vote.

Is it not just that the last person who voted for a tied person is the decider? SO basically Emily moved off what we know as a now good?

Emily WW wrote: »
    I am going to vote for Phil first thing tomorrow if I am still here (really don't expect so).

Want to try your luck hunters?

Phil is a shify creature. I'm not sure he should be attacked. Let's lynch him.

Don't forget about this either.

THEY!

More music to calm the nerves.

I am feeling the love Emily <3

Anyway people. I fell asleep just at the lynch. Saw the results which was a mixed bag. We didn't have 2 kills which was great, just the lynch kill.

I am a little concerned on why Emily saved Katie. When Abs was "evil"

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    That’s not an explanation it’s an excuse. Explain your thought process cause right now you look like a twisting wolf

I am sort of stuck as I actually think Emily is a goodevil person. But I don't like her reasoning.

I have my village leans as

Emily
    Jake
    Nigel has kind of made me think this way now

My wolf leans are
    Paddy
    Angus

Where is everyone? I am bored for now as I woke super early. Currently listening to

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

LISTEN UP VILLAGE

I was the one who killed Steve the hunter.

More will be revealed tomorrow. It's important you do not kill me!

It’s tomorrow

Start taking

First off prove you killed Steve

LISTEN UP VILLAGE

I was the one who killed Steve the hunter.

More will be revealed tomorrow. It's important you do not kill me!

Why are you trying to paint a target on your back? And yes, we need to know WHY you chose to kill him

Start talking biatch :D

Phil WW wrote: »
    I am sort of stuck as I actually think Emily is a goodevil person. But I don't like her reasoning.

I have my village leans as

Emily
    Jake
    Nigel has kind of made me think this way now

My wolf leans are
    Paddy
    Angus

Everyone else neutral for you Phil. No thoughts on any of the other wagons last night? No musing on why the wagons moved the way they did?

That’s not exactly great insight is it Phil? In fact it feels rather forced

Tell you what, give me your thoughts on last nights wagonees?

Since we’re both awake

• Advertisement

I get a generally wolfy vibe from you Angus. This is one of your first posts.

'They'?

Seriously?

That’s what you’re presenting? Like, really?

Let me see the grammar is correct and it explains one of the fundamentals of how werewolf is played

Clear it up for ya?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Is it not just that the last person who voted for a tied person is the decider? SO basically Emily moved off what we know as a now good?

I don't think so.

Count up the votes, @ 2050, Katie has 5 and Abi has 4; Emily then switches @ 2054 and now Abi has 5 and Katie has 4 so Abi should be lynched for having the most votes but as per the mod post she was lynched based on the last vote.

The late switch doesn't look great for Emily but she was the one who started the Katie wagon with this post:
    I can't believe Katie has voted for Abigail. She hasn't even read the thread.
    Vote in for Katie WW as of now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Here's how the voting developed (I'll go back and fill in the reasoning given for cotes cast in the morning if I get time)

Tegan (1713) Nigel (1) based on him saying Hunters = good and also not using his shot yesterday when Senan had been peeked.
    Patrick (1746) Abi (1)
    Derry (1814) Abi (2)
    Katie (1834) Mary (1)
    Katie (1848) switches off dead Mary to Abi (3)
    Emily (1853) Katie (1)
    Nigel (1903) Tegan (1)
    Angus (1907) Tegan (2)
    Phil (1935) Abi (4)
    Jake (1940) Derry (1)
    Abi (1959) Derry (2)
    Clodagh (2003) Derry (3)
    Angus (2015) switches off Tegan to Katie (2)
    Conor (2040) Katie (3)
    Wendy (2045) Katie (4)
    Gertie (2050) Katie (5)
    Gabriel (2050) Nigel (2)
    Emily (2054) switches off Katie to Abi (5)

morning all.

looking at the votes last night, there were 3 wagons. abigail, derry, katie.

abigail ended up being a villager so perhaps a wolf in derry or katie

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Announcement:

An attack has failed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    how do you know it was a SS attempt?

don't know for definite but we know from OP that shapeshifter kill is at lynch time so I am just presuming

Nigel: Tegan, Gabriel
    Tegan: Nigel
    Derry: Jake, Abigail, Clodagh
    Abigail: Patrick, Derry, Katie, Phil, Emily
    Katie: Angus, Conor, Wendy, Gertrude

Happy to be told where I'm wrong on this, but this is how I make the final vote count. So If Abigail was lynched by virtue of last vote counts, then either someone in the abigail wagon counts/counted for zero votes or there's someone in the Katie wagon whos vote counts/counted for double.

you are correct, my vote didn't count last night.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

can you elaborate on this?

Patrick WW wrote: »
    can you elaborate on this?

I was informed yesterday that I had been 'possessed' by another player. I had until lynch time to post three posts that were sent to me or I would lose my vote at lynch.

Given the precarious state leading in to lynch time where a wagon had formed on me, I didn't want to take the risk of posting dodgy posts which I couldn't back up. Katie looked set to be lynched which meant my vote wouldn't matter anyway. So I decided not to post.

I was informed yesterday that I had been 'possessed' by another player. I had until lynch time to post three posts that were sent to me or I would lose my vote at lynch.

Given the precarious state leading in to lynch time where a wagon had formed on me, I didn't want to take the risk of posting dodgy posts which I couldn't back up. Katie looked set to be lynched which meant my vote wouldn't matter anyway. So I decided not to post.

what were the posts? did they give you any indication as to who could have possessed you?

what were the posts? did they give you any indication as to who could have possessed you?

No indication as to who possessed me - it said I was possessed by another being. I'm waiting for clarifcation on whether I can post the posts now

• Advertisement

How do you know this and do you know why?

we don't need direct quotes, but general theme would be nice.

Like were they trying to get you to implicate yourself, or help someone else's view get more traction etc.?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

katie, care to share anything? I just tried to attack you and it failed

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

wolves love a split village. Abigail is not set to be lynched so why would she be bothered by it

Derry, coming back to this (once you've clarified with the mods about the posts).

Abigail would be bothered by it because she was one vote away from being lynched (which happened). There was no sense of people trying to save her, although that has been portrayed. Katie as joint first on the vote front would have been the easy choice if Abigail needed saving. Turns out Katie was saved ultimately.

No indication as to who possessed me - it said I was possessed by another being. I'm waiting for clarifcation on whether I can post the posts now

Posts are as follows:

1. I think any angels out there should be careful about giving names on angel radio--->dont forget the hunters have an angel too who could mayb listen in???

2. We should look closer at Jake, Clodagh, Katie and Angus. They're all a little suss and are getting a free ride. Angus has been off the mark on his ffas. I could cast a vote for Angus tonight, not sure. Where is Katie?

3. Does anyone know what the hell a leviathan is and what it does? The OP doesn't elaborate much.

Number two is the interesting one really, and the one I didn't want to post because I couldn't produce reasoning for all of them out of thin air.

ok, who was looking at those four, and needed more buy-in?

did you get the possesion before or after your vote was placed on abi?

ok, who was looking at those four, and needed more buy-in?

did you get the possesion before or after your vote was placed on abi?

before, around 3pm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Posts are as follows:

1. I think any angels out there should be careful about giving names on angel radio--->dont forget the hunters have an angel too who could mayb listen in???

2. We should look closer at Jake, Clodagh, Katie and Angus. They're all a little suss and are getting a free ride. Angus has been off the mark on his ffas. I could cast a vote for Angus tonight, not sure. Where is Katie?

3. Does anyone know what the hell a leviathan is and what it does? The OP doesn't elaborate much.

Re free ride, I have been peeked village, and was PIC for Abigail who was village. Do you not trust Patrick or are you keeping spotlight off yourself?

• Advertisement

righteo, I'm gonna go back through around that time and see who was pushing for these people to be looked at.

did you have any idea or gut feeling at the time who it could have been?

Advertisement