Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Actually I realise my mistake now. I mixed up mary and wendy. Oh well

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    You didn't even know Mary was dead. You changed your vote from a dead person to Abigail in no time.

Yeah, when I realised my mistake. And I had made my case on abigail before my vote on mary. You are seriously reaching here

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Actually I realise my mistake now. I mixed up mary and wendy. Oh well

not to worry. i find if hard to keep track as well in anon games

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Hmm but uncertain on tonight’s vote

Nigel still worries me- talks lots does little so far
    But tegan looking to get detailed details is not a good thing in this game
    And clodagh is making me nervous but I don’t quite know why

guess it’s sort of #ffa2 but it may change if I get time to work through things a bit pre lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    So you had it yesterday then.

Is there a reason you didn't use it on Senan after he was peeked red?

Nigel? Going to explain why you didn't shot Senan? We'd have had some wagonomics to discuss today if you did.

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    But tegan looking to get detailed details is not a good thing in this game

Is it not clear now why I wanted the details of when Nigel got his shot?

Jake WW wrote: »
    Why would you answer a question like this?
    Why havent you explained how you know you were poked?

Actually, anyone admit to being poked today?

Is it not clear now why I wanted the details of when Nigel got his shot?

My problem is it feels like you want too much detail, almost enough to have him claim a role

Of course he may also be a wolf so......

Head a bit fried here

Nigel? Going to explain why you didn't shot Senan? We'd have had some wagonomics to discuss today if you did.

Fair question tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Abigail is a wagon started on the basis of virtually nothing, jumped on by Derry and Katie, both of whom look suspicious in doing so, imo.

I had Derry down as villager beforehand. Now I'm changing my mind.

I've never been called a wagon before

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    My problem is it feels like you want too much detail, almost enough to have him claim a role

Of course he may also be a wolf so......

Head a bit fried here

I needed to be clear on when he got the shot for my question to be relevant, otherwise he'd have claimed it was just today

@abi what can you tell us about your poker claim. What did it do?

@everyone else- was anyone poked today when the poker appeared?

i cant really remember tbh.

i prob want to go for the hail mary to save the day and be the hero, rather than blasting someone already outted :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

What was then?
    Enigmatic of you.
    Don't know if it would be as easy as that but a good place to work from.
    That's a lot of quoting posts just to clarify something. Do you get any reads of Holly after going through those posts?
    *genies*

Just kidding. I haven't been around all day to post, but should be here for the rest of the evening. I've been reading along so im fairly well caught up on the thread.

Abigail needs to be facing down her accusers imo. It's not a good look.

Derry, I like what you're getting at regarding mary and I disagree with her that you need to answer questions regarding your vote. The timing was perfect. She seems to have more questions than answers
    Jesus, give me a chance.

Yeah that mary vote was a slip up. Forgot that she was dead :)
    Hes peeked villager though, isn't he ?
    As i stated, I dont like that she has been evasive when faced with accusations
    Are you taking suggestions for your shot ?

All filler.

Abigail was only accused of being a genie, a nothing accusation. She replied that it is serendipity.

She said she was poked yesterday. What does that even mean? It sounds more like she was attacked but survived.

Abigail has barely faced any accusations yet Katie pops in to tell her she needs to face her accusers.

Perhaps Jake can explain as he posted this after the announcement came that the Iron Poker was used.
    I like a good poke, me :D

Nigel WW wrote: »
    i cant really remember tbh.

i prob want to go for the hail mary to save the day and be the hero, rather than blasting someone already outted :P

Ah Nigel, you can't remember? That's weak

Can I ask why you voted for me? Other than me wanting you lynched?

Abigail comes across as a newbie, disinterested player to me.

Ah Nigel, you can't remember? That's weak

Can I ask why you voted for me? Other than me wanting you lynched?

i voted for you shortly after re-reading the role of the SS, added 1 and 1, and got 2 (or maybe 3)

Why would you answer a question like this?
    Why havent you explained how you know you were poked?

Lads, this is my second WW game. If it's any consolation ... I was even worse in my first one, so at least I'm learning (very slowly). In my first game, I didn't even know there was a backroom so God help my last partner in crime! ... my current PIC is very understanding! Going to try and access info re yesterday's infamous "poking" ... I definitely didn't make it up!

@ Wendy

All the talk of low posters a bit back had me look at you

You’re miss fluff and mechanics

Give us some reads and insight please

Or I’ll think you’re coasting too much

see patrick has disappeared again after his 2 seer peeks

• Advertisement

Gabriel, Conor and Wendy are coasting.

Hope it's okay to post this PM to me last night:

"You have been struck with an Iron Poker. It probably hurts a bit, but leaves no lasting damage".

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Sorry peeps, my partner is in hospital and I am running between work/home/hospital. Don't want to give the mods a headache. But here I am for now anyway.

Read over the rest of the day. We have 2 new recruits and Abigail is looking a bit on the suss side. Emily as well. People are evading direct questions, not sure if it is their role constraints or they can't come up with a good answer.

Hoping to have more time from now to keep on top of the thread as I don't want to skim in case I miss something important.
    Haven't looked at the lynch thread yet, but I would be expecting to go with either of the ones I mentioned. I feel Tegan is just finding her feet after being subbed in. Not sure about Nigel.

One off my worst driving habits is coasting

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I said your name in my post. I meant Patrick. Not sure on his wish being granted and the way he explained knowing that his peek wasn't a shape shifter. Apologies Nigel

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

jaysus, god forbid i go and make the dinner and do a bit of homework. can't be on here all day like

@angus, why the vote on me?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Sorry peeps, my partner is in hospital and I am running between work/home/hospital. Don't want to give the mods a headache. But here I am for now anyway.

Read over the rest of the day. We have 2 new recruits and Abigail is looking a bit on the suss side. Emily as well. People are evading direct questions, not sure if it is their role constraints or they can't come up with a good answer.

Hoping to have more time from now to keep on top of the thread as I don't want to skim in case I miss something important.
    Haven't looked at the lynch thread yet, but I would be expecting to go with either of the ones I mentioned. I feel Tegan is just finding her feet after being subbed in. Not sure about Nigel.

Hope all is ok phil! look after yourself and your partner <3

Patrick WW wrote: »
    jaysus, god forbid i go and make the dinner and do a bit of homework. can't be on here all day like

ah, i'm only messing. trying to ruffle feathers and ****. see what falls out

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Nigel I am trying to decide whether you are TWTBAW, maybe it is just the strong presence, or lack of sleep still mulling

Advertisement