Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Sorry peeps, my partner is in hospital and I am running between work/home/hospital. Don't want to give the mods a headache. But here I am for now anyway.

Read over the rest of the day. We have 2 new recruits and Abigail is looking a bit on the suss side. Emily as well. People are evading direct questions, not sure if it is their role constraints or they can't come up with a good answer.

Hoping to have more time from now to keep on top of the thread as I don't want to skim in case I miss something important.
    Haven't looked at the lynch thread yet, but I would be expecting to go with either of the ones I mentioned. I feel Tegan is just finding her feet after being subbed in. Not sure about Nigel.

Hope partner is better soon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Nigel I am trying to decide whether you are TWTBAW, maybe it is just the strong presence, or lack of sleep still mulling

Honestly jake, if i hadn't peeked you, you'd be on top of my list after your posts today.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Honestly jake, if i hadn't peeked you, you'd be on top of my list after your posts today.

What can I say I have been up since 3 and am knackered need sleep.

What can I say I have been up since 3 and am knackered need sleep.

and now i'm starting to focus on the 'be careful what u wish for'...

maybe one was real and one was fake? or both were fake?

i hate this upside down game:confused:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

i wonder does the lack of activity means the hunters are happy where the current votes are?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Do other people believe Patrick's peek?

Derry WW wrote: »

its very hard to know. maybe that angel in question will clarify at some point in the future

the peek is real. whether the results are is a different kettle of fish :/

but then there is also the question, if the peeks were real, were the results announced on thread real? whether by false peeks or BS from patrick

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Hope partner is better soon

Thanks! emergency surgery. You would think they would have been more considerate when I had a WW game planned :rolleyes:

As for Patricks peeks as someone asked. Since we were told about the wishes not always being. Is it possible one was right and the other wrong? I can't and won't clear either of them. 1) They could be made up and he is playing us. 2) How can he get to know if they are shifters or not. Unless he has knowledge himself and he is the SS. 3) He was the second to ask for that wish.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I find it odd that he received two peeks and picked 2 people that he hadn't mentioned much before tbh. Patrick was on my ffa earlier

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    @angus, why the vote on me?

Was you or Nigel most likely based on ffa I posted. You hadn’t explained Yourself at that point

May well move to Wendy yet though

why would i announce fake peeks? what does that get me?

I could have just stayed quiet and kept them to myself...

Phil WW wrote: »
    Thanks! emergency surgery. You would think they would have been more considerate when I had a WW game planned :rolleyes:

As for Patricks peeks as someone asked. Since we were told about the wishes not always being. Is it possible one was right and the other wrong? I can't and won't clear either of them. 1) They could be made up and he is playing us. 2) How can he get to know if they are shifters or not. Unless he has knowledge himself and he is the SS. 3) He was the second to ask for that wish.

I’m biased but I suspect in this case he asked for a peek too and got a peek two so not as he quite asked

One Angel can grant wishes - simply post in bold on thread - but be careful what you wish for - they may not be exactly as you had envisaged...

it's blatantly clear here.

The angel chooses who to gift the wishes to.

whoever it was obviously trusted my judgement more than clodaghs...

good idea! Completely forgot about this.

I wish for correct alignment peeks too

i wished for 'correct' 'peeks'

why would i announce fake peeks? what does that get me?

I could have just stayed quiet and kept them to myself...

as in you wouldnt know if the results you received are real or fake

Nigel WW wrote: »
    as in you wouldnt know if the results you received are real or fake

yeah i agree with that now. I hadn't thought of that when i made the peeks, and was just happy to have some information, so i shared it.

Jake, your vote on the lynch thread wont be counted as it's not in the correct format

i should just go to bed

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Hmm but uncertain on tonight’s vote

Nigel still worries me- talks lots does little so far
    But tegan looking to get detailed details is not a good thing in this game
    And clodagh is making me nervous but I don’t quite know why

guess it’s sort of #ffa2 but it may change if I get time to work through things a bit pre lynch

Going to move clodagh off this and replace with Wendy for now. Just enough posts but says nothing really. Lazy village or wolf?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I'm hoping Phil's vote won't count as it's not in the correct format :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

She kinda did rock up at first mention though.
    And she's only made 10 posts which are all entirely filler

She arrive twenty minutes afterwards, coincidentally around a time people finish up work.

Her first mention today was 4/5 hours previously (I think, it's the posted I quoted) and she didn't appear. Didn't appear then, but did shortly enough after the second time. Is that really suspicious?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    She arrive twenty minutes afterwards, coincidentally around a time people finish up work.

Her first mention today was 4/5 hours previously (I think, it's the posted I quoted) and she didn't appear. Didn't appear then, but did shortly enough after the second time. Is that really suspicious?

it is when she genied the previous day too...

i assume we're talking about the genie queen abigail/?

bit of a wagon forming there on derry now.

interesting development, i had him leaning village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Nigel? Going to explain why you didn't shot Senan? We'd have had some wagonomics to discuss today if you did.

back again hello, so to be clear nigel had a shot since yesterday but did not use on senan who was outed :confused:

I noticed something odd from yesterday

When Oisin was playing with des on his slip

Three players completely missed his (fairly obvious) task reference

Nigel Emily Katie

And they all sort of link their asking about it

It’s only looking back I wonder how could someone who was village miss that. I’m switching #ffa2 to those three cause I’m pretty confident there’s a baddie in there

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Gabriel, Conor and Wendy are coasting.

im here now catching up again

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Surely Gabriel must be an Angel

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

i cant really remember tbh.

i prob want to go for the hail mary to save the day and be the hero, rather than blasting someone already outted :P

Nigel, I'm not buying this. Here are two of your posts from yesterday where using a shot on Senan was being discussed:

not a bad idea. i'm terrible at these games and wagonomivs are always a welcome help.
    why would there be a shot?
    if the vig is going to kill senan, better it it well in advance of much so its not a cluster****. though, that may not be a bad thing

Your failure to shoot Senan robbed the village of wagonomics today. Not the actions of a villager

Advertisement