Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 the battle of the septuagenarians - Trump vs Biden, Part 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,366 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

RIGOLO wrote: »
    1351 days ... hows that for karma :D

just wondering do you wish many 74 year old men get highly infectious and deadly diseases .... ?

I'm not sure you understand Karma. Let me explain. Karma is energy in the form of thoughts and actions. This energy ultimately rebounds. So, if you are an egotistical, populist, anti-vaccination virus denier and you're a complete twat, then that energy comes back. It is a perfect example of the concept of Karma flow.

This from The Washington Post today. Classy

EjTSV0bU8AUrr9k?format=jpg&name=large

Leaving out the fact they've already addressed it. It had nothing to do with the fact he has it.

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1311924855810461696?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 11,213 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

A good day to bury bad news for the Trump regime

• Registered Users Posts: 9,448 ✭✭✭weisses

just wondering do you wish many 74 year old men get highly infectious and deadly diseases .... ?

What deadly disease ? ... I thought it was all a Democratic hoax

I wish it to all 74 year old who's actions caused unnecessary suffering to people catching the same disease.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,005 ✭✭✭threeball

1351 days ... hows that for karma :D

No, just those that deny how infectious and dangerous they are and are happy to toy with other peoples lives so they have enrich themselves. Many genuinely decent people have died because this cretin cares for no-one but himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,293 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

eldamo wrote: »
    I don't want to get into any speculation on the veracity of the diagnosis, but, things were actually lining up pretty nicely for Biden.
    This flings it all back up in the air. Who knows where it will land.
    I really don't think it flings anything back up in the air.

If trump had taken Corona seriously it could be a different story.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,137 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

gmisk wrote: »
    Peter Sutcliffe?

Of course trump would always wish an opponent well if they are ill right?
    https://t.co/feHjV6cLDa

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

weisses wrote: »
    He will be fine ... A few injections with dettol and he will be making a fool of himself in no time again

Well if that's how you want to be, let your own Karma come around in a loop and decide the outcome...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,286 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Igotadose wrote: »

link works for me. this is the unrolled link
    https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/782673397952094208

• Registered Users Posts: 8,005 ✭✭✭threeball

nthclare wrote: »
    I wouldn't wish anyone bad health myself and even if I was that sick in the head , I think I'd be clever enough to keep my psychotic opinion to myself.

I knew that if Trump had the virus there would be people celebrating it or suggesting he deserved it.

Leaving politics out of it but I myself hope he makes a speedy recovery, principles before personalities and all that.

This is when the new wave left will expose their true colors.

The Right wing hippy from nth clare. Thats quite the contradiction you have going there. You fit in well with your mate Rigolo who's a right wing republican in the US and a left wing Shinner back in Ireland. New wave left my hole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

gmisk wrote: »
    I really don't think it flings anything back up in the air.

If trump had taken Corona seriously it could be a different story.
    It was becoming more and more likely he would lose, any new volatility only benefits him.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,448 ✭✭✭weisses

Well if that's how you want to be, let your own Karma come around in a loop and decide the outcome...

Its doing just that for many moons ... And Im fine, Thanks for the concern;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

weisses wrote: »
    Its doing just that for many moons ... And Im fine, Thanks for the concern;)

Well I'm glad you're doing fine, I wish you a wonderful weekend and it's a full moon tonight... So I wish you delight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,484 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Karma builds to the next life, so if he gets sick now it would be because of actions in a previous life.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,293 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Danzy wrote: »
    Karma builds to the next life, so if he gets sick now it would be because of actions in a previous life.
    Alright if you say so Glenn Hoddle...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Id be concerned that VP Biden might have been infected seeing as he was in close proximity to POTUS this week. Hopefully not, wouldnt wish it on anyone. Wishing all effected well. Get better soon POTUS and FLOTUS

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭TexasTornado

Hilarious. The posters who claimed all Trump supporters are conspiracy nutjobs are now themselves buying into a nutjob conspiracy about him not having it. Trumpsters have actually dragged you down to that level.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,213 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Hilarious. The posters who claimed all Trump supporters are conspiracy nutjobs are now themselves buying into a nutjob conspiracy about him not having it. Trumpsters have actually dragged you down to that level.

Trump has a history of releasing dubious medical statements about his own health as well as releasing ridiculous statements to mask other news, it's just taking due precidence into consideration

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

He’s lucky he didn’t catch it in NewYork or Ireland. You’d be bundled into an old folks home to die, then your death would be added to the numbers so that it could be politicised.

I’d want everyone to recover from COVID, Left, right, centralists or indifferent.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I called it before the Debate

Trump would lose and he would find an excuse not to do the next two debates. We now have his excuse to miss the next one sorted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

This year just keeps getting more and more bizarre. Immaculate timing for Trump to come down with the virus - it's usually estimated that it takes around six to eight weeks to recover from it, so he will presumably be weakened for the foreseeable. I wonder how this will effect his re-election campaign.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Trump would lose and he would find an excuse not to do the next two debates. We now have his excuse to miss the next one sorted.

Well then you called it completely wrong. He won the debate, actually has Covid and has not pulled out of any future debates. Have some class will you, he is very sick.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭TexasTornado

Have a listen to yourself :rolleyes:

Trump has made you as bad as any of the Trumpsters on here.

except his two weeks quarantine finishes before the next debate. as we all know trump is the fittest man alive so covid shouldn't affect him. It's all a hoax anyway and nothing worse than a mild flu. no excuse for him not to turn up on the 15th.

Well then you called it completely wrong. He won the debate, actually has Covid and has not pulled out of any future debates. Have some class will you, he is very sick.

he SAYS he ha covid. what trump says is usually not based in reality.

He didn't win the debate, you may think he did but all of the polls have said Biden won by a country mile.

I don't think he has Covid, I think he is using it as an excuse to dodge more debates and try to garner a sympathy wave.

How do you know he is "very sick"? Sure didn't Trump himself say its just like getting the flu, are you saying your hero isn't able for a small dose of the flu?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,854 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

How could you trust a man to run your country when he can't even look after himself despite all the experts, all the information and all the security he has?

That's how I'd be spinning it if I was a democrat along with a get well soon message of course.

Have a listen to yourself :rolleyes:

Trump has made you as bad as any of the Trumpsters on here.

The man is a certified liar, why would I believe anything he says?

The man is a certified liar, why would I believe anything he says?
    Name the politician you know that doesn't lie?

• Advertisement

He didn't win the debate, you may think he did but all of the polls have said Biden won by a country mile.
    Have you links to those polls?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement