Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 4 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

JK Raul in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Was looking at Jimenez , ings or Lacazette. Seeing so many got for jimenez is tempting me to go for Laca. I need some differential in my team to close the gap to top... Salah to do the biz and I'll be flying.

Obv Werner out. But I am waiting till tomorrow. I have .4 in the bank and happy enough to wait. Rather lose value than have an injured player I could have avoided. Also have DCL already from the first GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,374 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    Was looking at Jimenez , ings or Lacazette. Seeing so many got for jimenez is tempting me to go for Laca. I need some differential in my team to close the gap to top... Salah to do the biz and I'll be flying.

There’s no need to be thinking about closing gaps after 3 weeks. Choosing Laca over Jimenez is more likely to result in a bigger gap than smaller gap

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Took a -8 last night. Had the exact funds.

Not happy about the 8 point hit especially on a Saturday but really happy with the team I have now. If injuries etc go wrong I can wildcard as a last resort.

Werner Davies Adams --> Lamptey, DCL, Jiminez

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 396 ✭✭Open the Pubs

Going to bank this weeks I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Son and Doherty to KDB and Castagne -4

• Registered Users Posts: 9,374 ✭✭✭Shedite27

In case people don’t follow the Injuries thread

Son to Havertz is the first thought for me. Chelsea have 2 home games next two weeks, Crystal Palace and Southampton

• Registered Users Posts: 9,626 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Werner to somebody less useless who takes penalties

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Humberto Salazar

Just wildcarded this week, I'm giving myself a vote of confidence and holding the transfer. But there is much temptation. Been a wild rocky start for most.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,976 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Shedite27 wrote: »

Son to Havertz is the first thought for me. Chelsea have 2 home games next two weeks, Crystal Palace and Southampton

Had Mahrez in my head even before he hit that one. Now that he has, I can’t see me looking another way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

That Son injury is killing me

Transferred Werner for Ings last night.

It would be an easy Maupay/Salah move if id known of injury. Unsure what to do.

Fernandes? Poor enough next fixtures
    Rashford? Looked great yesterday but not on pens

Shedite27 wrote: »

Anyone could start for Chelsea next week. Wouldn't surprise me to see the last year's Mount, CHO, Tammy all play

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Vardy home to West Ham and Villa in the next two...mmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Tiger Roll

Transferred Werner out last night ,obviously for Vardy lol

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Benimar wrote: »
    Vardy home to West Ham and Villa in the next two...mmmmm

I stand corrected but Vardy has had 5 shots on target this season and 4 of them have been penalties - so he can be frustrating in that regard. But with the number of penalties this season he's probably worth it for those fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Took Son out scores 4.
    Bring Son in goes off with one point.

Salah is the obvious replacement but for a hit. I'm bleeding points

Might get Mahrez. I don't understand why he doesn't play more, his returns when he plays are very good

• Registered Users Posts: 11,208 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

siblers wrote: »
    Might get Mahrez. I don't understand why he doesn't play more, his returns when he plays are very good

Cause Pep.

I'd have him in a heartbeat cause he's fun to own, too much of the unknown deliberating if he'll start, come off after 60, come on with 15 mins to go.

Cause Pep.

I'd have him in a heartbeat cause he's fun to own, too much of the unknown deliberating if he'll start, come off after 60, come on with 15 mins to go.

He was nailed on after the return from the break last season, he'll probably play against Leeds but after that, who knows

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Planned banking but Son out.
    Waiting until Friday to see who's available.

No idea who I'll bring in.
    Might go cheap and get another Liverpool defender the following week.

• Advertisement

The only sliver of light on my wildcard

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Regarding Son - if he is fit in 3 weeks, he'll only miss 1 GW, might be worth holding even if he drops in price

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Tiger Roll

Vardy flagged injured with a hip injury

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Tiger Roll wrote: »
    Vardy flagged injured with a hip injury

He said at the end of the game he's fine for next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Had planned to bank after WC but will move Son on now. Barnes/Madison/Mahrez looking most likely atm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭macraignil

I think I'll bank since most of my wildcard picks were so bad I want to ship all of them out again. Better to change two next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Got rid of Son for Mahrez for a -4

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Will hopefully be able to bank.
    Son will probably only miss one league game, have 0.1 so can drop once before I have to make a decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭sheroman01

With Jesus and Aguero out, and City needing a win, I think I'll chance him. 3 week punt.

I could also do Sterling and Jimi in for Son and Kane for a -4....only if Jimi drops. But I dont see that happening in time. And Son not dropping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Will Podence be fit for next week? Might bring him in.

Advertisement