Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 4 Transfers.

Options

Comments

Missed Werners price drop last night so will probbaly just bank and see another weeks action the league is a tad all over the place

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Shedite27 wrote: »
    There’s no need to be thinking about closing gaps after 3 weeks. Choosing Laca over Jimenez is more likely to result in a bigger gap than smaller gap

What do you think now?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I've done my original planned transfer of Greenwood to Barnes before Greenwood drops. I'm probably going to hold Werner now and give him one more chance.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

I've done my original planned transfer of Greenwood to Barnes before Greenwood drops. I'm probably going to hold Werner now and give him one more chance.

I don't know if I can after watching him against wba

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    What do you think now?

Still the same :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,365 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Might just bank on Son. Will see what Mourinho says later in the week

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

siblers wrote: »
    Might just bank on Son. Will see what Mourinho says later in the week

yeah starting to side with the as well.

If its only the one game United away was never going to be easy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Werner/Son to Vardy/Mahrez probably. Have exact funds but it's for a -4.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Werner/Son to Vardy/Mahrez probably. Have exact funds but it's for a -4.
    It's 2015 all over

• Registered Users Posts: 7,049 ✭✭✭COH

Going to hold onto Son - Not fussed about him missing Utd as have a decent playing sub (Justin) and with the international break after he has plenty of time to recover. His next 4 games after that are juicy so id he's fit Id prob want him back in anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Shedite27 wrote: »
    It's 2015 all over

Vardez. Those were the days :)

My claim to fame that season was having Mahrez from GW1. Only because I had 5.5m left for a mid and FFS had him in their predicted lineups. He rose to 7.2m

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Werner out - Ings in.

All aboard the "Werner is a flop" train

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 396 ✭✭Open the Pubs

Really not sure what to do in defence. I probably should have sold Egan, but hopefully he goes back up to 5.0 first. Jimmy Dunne will go up to 4.1 soon but will he play longer term? I've Bernardo still. Happy enough with Lamptey and Mitchell.

Will probably need to sacrifice midfielder to shore up the defence. Either Grealish or Willian to make way, possibly both. Will be looking at both this evening with interest.

Reece James and Nathan Ake seem like decent shouts atm but how long will they start? So hard to know....:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

No love for Posh Pat?

Werner out for vardy and son out for someone else look like my moves for 4 point hit. Vardy far sharper than Werner..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,049 ✭✭✭COH

Lots of love for Werner > Vardy.. but did Vardy not come off with a groin injury :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Might get Mahrez. I don't understand why he doesn't play more, his returns when he plays are very good
    Cause Pep.

I'd have him in a heartbeat cause he's fun to own, too much of the unknown deliberating if he'll start, come off after 60, come on with 15 mins to go.
    He was nailed on after the return from the break last season, he'll probably play against Leeds but after that, who knows

Now looking at Son out, Mahrez in.

Thanks siblers :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

COH wrote: »
    Lots of love for Werner > Vardy.. but did Vardy not come off with a groin injury :confused:
    It is a risky move no doubt:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/1310314043337519104

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭KBurke85

Do want to get rid of Werner but think Im gonna hold out for another week and have 2 FT have the international break and end of the transfer window

Now looking at Son out, Mahrez in.

Thanks siblers :p

Ha, I want to do the same but I'm already on a minus 4. I'm not sure if I should wildcard or not but if I do, I'll be getting Mahrez

• Advertisement

KBurke85 wrote: »
    Do want to get rid of Werner but think Im gonna hold out for another week and have 2 FT have the international break and end of the transfer window

I kinda wish I held especially with Son getting injured, he'll probably get some returns home to Palace

Fecking price drops are a balls

• Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I kinda wish I held especially with Son getting injured, he'll probably get some returns home to Palace

Fecking price drops are a balls

I think it would be somewhat fairer if price drops couldn't happen until a GW was over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭KBurke85

Ace2007 wrote: »
    I think it would be somewhat fairer if price drops couldn't happen until a GW was over.

I think the simplest way to do that is stop people making transfers untill a gameweek is over

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Ace2007 wrote: »

I dont know. Some hard decisions are good for a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Might need to add Mitro to the list along with Werner, Son and assorted defenders and budget options!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Mitrovic out for a pre wildcard punt in either DCL or Wilson most likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Considering Werner / Antonio to Jimi / Maupay. Fixtures and penalties a big driver. My hesitation being Antonio has looked really good without getting the goals, and I think Werner will do really - eventually. I could end up reversing the transfers in 3 weeks.

Change of plans need a new goalie will probably jump on the Marinez wagon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Thinking about Son to Zaha before Son price drop tonight and possible Zaha rise tonight.. he has great fixtures over next 8 but have been burned by him before and have nagging feeling he will be sold before end of the window?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Change of plans need a new goalie will probably jump on the Marinez wagon

Liverpool next

Advertisement