Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation 5 - Now with FAQ in OP.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭ian.f

Markitron wrote: »
    It will say in progress until they charge you in November.

Thanks, I'll be paranoid til the email comes but that makes me feel better! I did a test preorder yesterday to save my card details and the email came through no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Still refreshing and hammering the checkout button like mad :pac:

Nothing happening though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Quiksilver

Mine order for home delivery just went through. Keep at it guys, if it was in your cart you still have a chance i think.
    After hitting place order and the button stays gray just refresh and try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Still refreshing and hammering the checkout button like mad :pac:

Nothing happening though :(

Keep at it, if its in the basket, you'll probably get there in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Kanney wrote: »
    Are ye refreshing if the Place Order goes grey and nothing happens? or how loong you waiting

Keep refreshing on the place order page, it worked for me. Taken from my basket, in my order history, got the revolut request authorisation and the confirmation email!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Rx713B

got one yyeeeeoowww - **** that was stressfull f5 babyyyyyyyy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

i got one for a mate and got the email...

ill b etaking this as the dayn one and he can have the amazon one when it arrives

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

This is ridiculous, I was one of the first people to have one in the basket and still haven't been able to check out.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

Final page of buy and place order button is greyed out...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

Didn't get to that thank you for your order screen but did receive the preorder email so presume everything is alright yeah? ��

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

When are people expecting these to be delivered? Will we have to wait until after the launch date? Just got one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Mr_Muffin wrote: »
    When are people expecting these to be delivered? Will we have to wait until after the launch date? Just got one.

Email confirmation says expected delivery 19th nov

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

jayjay2010 wrote: »
    Just ordered one for collection! I thought today's batches were delivery only??

No online only today for pick up and delivery

🌞6.02kWp⚡️3.01kWp South/East⚡️3.01kWp West

• Registered Users Posts: 13,749 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

A day or 2 after launch depending on where in Ireland you are, maybe even on launch day best case.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

kitten_k wrote: »

You're right. Stupid me for not bothering to read the email in full. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

Did it say collection for 19th of November? If so you are probably fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭rob808

Im glad I did perorder when no new on 16 September smyth site crashing like mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 MrZibi

Didn't get to that thank you for your order screen but did receive the preorder email so presume everything is alright yeah? ��

same here, did not look like its confirmed but then got email. Looking at status page it says in progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Rickytumtum

Got no type of confirmation screen but got my email for pickup at swords. Just keep refreshing lads. If you are grey, refresh until green. On the screen with ccv and t and c, keep refreshing until green.

I called my cc company straight away. They said that it went through twice...but I only got one email. Everyone will want to keep an eye on their accounts coming up to release!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Quiksilver

I had home delivery in my basket and was going to change to collection but taught if i removed from basket to change it i would get another in the basket. I would assume we could change home delivery to collection?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭RoryMac

ian.f wrote: »
    Order Status:In Progress
    Date Placed:Sep 25, 2020 11:58 AM

Does yours say in Progress or something else?

Thanks

Yes mine says exactly that

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭orwell77

This is ridiculous, I was one of the first people to have one in the basket and still haven't been able to check out.

Me too! Trying for my friend...and I already have mine😂

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ikol_

chrome was blocking flash on mine when i set to allow i seems to be able to get through quicker

got one from amazon this morning and one from smyths there
    kids birthday is 23rd november so delighted with that other one for my nephew so sister delighted with that ,

but what a cluster****

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Got no type of confirmation screen but got my email for pickup at swords. Just keep refreshing lads. If you are grey, refresh until green. On the screen with ccv and t and c, keep refreshing until green.

I called my cc company straight away. They said that it went through twice...but I only got one email. Everyone will want to keep an eye on their accounts coming up to release!

Keep refreshing that page but definitely don't refresh the following page because that's the processing page. You even get a warning if you try.

I checked my online card when the processing page crashed, it was on it as a hold and then a few minutes later I saw the order in processing when the site stopped sh*tting itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 MrZibi

kitten_k wrote: »

does it? mine says "Estimated availability date: 19 November 2020"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

RoryMac wrote: »
    Yes mine says exactly that

Same here for when they went live the other day

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

Now out stock.. damn it. Will stick with my ps4 these preorders are so messed up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭peejay1986

FINALLY! Confirmation page crashed but got the email. Phew.

All this hassle and it's for my cousin, not me!

Some laugh when he arrives to collect his PS5 and realises I accidentally ordered a Switch.

Hope you all get sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,020 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Yeah, you'll be fine. Same here but eventually got through to the confirmation page also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Denisoftus wrote: »
    Now out stock.. damn it. Will stick with my ps4 these preorders are so messed up :(

In stock for home delivery, just checked this second.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement