Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation 5 - Now with FAQ in OP.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,749 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

ian.f wrote: »
    Has anyone not gotten their confirmation email yet? My Order section says I have an order that went through at 11:58 but no email yet, lots of people saying they have emails almost instantly?

Got my email as soon as it finally went through, F5 key is on its last legs though!

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭kirkfx

Berty wrote: »
    Got one, eventually even if the system crashed after I pressed place order, it's in my order history.

€800 for the first person who wants it :D:D:D

prick

• Registered Users Posts: 4,123 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Got charged on revolut. No email...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,158 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Kilboor wrote: »
    All this about Gamestops financial situation is nonsense by the way. They have over 650 million euro in cash.

That's form all the €50 PS5 deposits they have lying around!

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

stuck on every page :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭lordlame

Kanney wrote: »
    Are ye refreshing if the Place Order goes grey and nothing happens? or how loong you waiting

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

The first clue you have that it's gone through is the payment acceptance URL (or something along those lines). Keep refreshing and there's a good chance you'll get the confirmation page and then the email.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Got charged on revolut. No email...

Got mine about 7 mins afterwards so you'll likely get it, check your order history, if it's in there should be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,020 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Well, I put 50 quid deposit in Gamestop also. ut late enough so I doubt I'll get anything anytime soon. If I do then I'll offer it up here. ANYTHING to keep cash away from scum scalpers.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭ian.f

RoryMac wrote: »
    I got my email a few minutes after the order was confirmed, showing on the Smyths website in my Order history too

Order Status:In Progress
    Date Placed:Sep 25, 2020 11:58 AM

Does yours say in Progress or something else?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

Still no luck here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Yesssssss I finally got one and got the confirmation email. Thank you so much to all the folks on here with the suggestions such as the reload page, the adding your card details. What a great community. Thank you again, I am shaking and over the moon. I know its only a console but I am so happy

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Irishder

Got one just keep refreshing whatever page you are on

that was stressfull

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

I'm in the cart with a green checkout button but when I press it nothing happens

• Registered Users Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

Lots of errors, lots of refreshing..entered the card details.oressed pay and crashes again and again then went to the broken Smyth's home screen but just received the it's pre-ordered email! Not even for me, it's for a friend so he owes me a pint now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Jayeire

Thanks

"In progress" here too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

Berty wrote: »
    Got one, eventually even if the system crashed after I pressed place order, it's in my order history.

€800 for the first person who wants it :D:D:D

You are worse than Hitler and Chris Martin combined

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭circos

The following items are out of stock:
    PlayStation 5 Digital Edition Console

Just as i got to the end...

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

got to checkout / entered card details / place order - > back to cart ... what a

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

Thanks

It will say in progress until they charge you in November.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭jamesieliz

finally just got email now - so stressful

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Alligator Wine

Jaysus that was frustrating. Even got a 502 on the payment confirmation page and then took 5 mins for the confirmation email to arrive. Thanks everyone, F5 to the rescue!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,020 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Remember folks, the serveris also hosting UK so that server is getting its b0ll0x kicked. But for everyone so it doesn't mean they are all gone. Just means it's having load issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭jayjay2010

Just ordered one for collection! I thought today's batches were delivery only??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭jones

I never got the final preorder confirmation page the sit just crashed at every step but i eventually got the email and the order is in my order history on the website. Thanks **** for that fingers crossed it fully went through. PS people are not being charged yet are they? I just got a hold from smyths of 0 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ikol_

**** me that was stressfully about 20 trys to get it through

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 58 ✭✭Danny552

This is gas Hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

Keep refreshing guys kept crashing for me at every stage but got to payment stage and it accepted it and I’ve received order email. Yesssssss

🌞6.02kWp⚡️3.01kWp South/East⚡️3.01kWp West

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

eventually got it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

jayjay2010 wrote: »
    Just ordered one for collection! I thought today's batches were delivery only??

No they were for sale online only, no ordering in store.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement