Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rushed Covid 19 vaccine

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 439 ✭✭FutureTeashock

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Right. What's the conspiracy?

This thread was not originally posted in the Conspiracy Theories forum.

This thread is based on the fact a rushed vaccine poses risks.

That is not debatable, it is 100% true.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,722 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Don't post in this thread again.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

The problem is when we ask why the vaccine poses risks, we get answers like:
    "It's a plot to depopulate the world."
    "It's part of the plot to give everyone the mark of the beast."
    "All vaccines are evil and don't actually work."
    "Covid isn't real/isn't as dangerous."

And the people with "valid concerns" seem perfectly fine with these claims being thrown in with their own. Which is weird given the amount of whining we got about lumping people in with others.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ranto_boy

King Mob wrote: »
    The problem is when we ask why the vaccine poses risks, we get answers like:
    "It's a plot to depopulate the world."
    "It's part of the plot to give everyone the mark of the beast."
    "All vaccines are evil and don't actually work."
    "Covid isn't real/isn't as dangerous."

And the people with "valid concerns" seem perfectly fine with these claims being thrown in with their own. Which is weird given the amount of whining we got about lumping people in with others.

I dunno, I am thankful for reading such people. While the mainstream news were parroting the HSE nonsense that the country faced no risk of a covid outbreak, the CTers made me sit up and take notice. Was fully prepped with essentials and the likes of hand sanitisers/masks for my family and parents by the end of Feb.

ranto_boy wrote: »
    I dunno, I am thankful for reading such people. While the mainstream news were parroting the HSE nonsense that the country faced no risk of a covid outbreak, the CTers made me sit up and take notice. Was fully prepped with essentials and the likes of hand sanitisers/masks for my family and parents by the end of Feb.
    So what are you doing to prepare for the coming mark of the beast?
    Maybe you should stop reading the news entirely and just get your information from the likes of Alex Jones.

Also, aren't conspiracy theorists telling you that you don't need hand sanitizer and masks since the virus isn't real/not very serious/artificial?
    Why would that have prompted you to do the opposite?

• Advertisement

Not the ones I was reading then mate :) Actually don't recall seeing that at all as a CT at the time. That was more a mainstream thing like the HSE said.

Not the ones I was reading then mate :)
    But the ones here and now, who you said you were "thankful" for are saying that.
    So they're wrong, but you are glad they are posting things that are wrong? :confused:
    Actually don't recall seeing that at all as a CT at the time. That was more a mainstream thing like the HSE said.
    What? That it's a giant global conspiracy to depopulate the world at the behest of Bill Gates and other satanists?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Interesting article on CNN health:
    Past vaccine disasters show why rushing a coronavirus vaccine now would be 'colossally stupid'

As well as the Swine Flu that never was, and the two Polio incidents, even perhaps the cocktail that resulted in GulfWarSyndrome, the FDA granted an EUA (emergency use authorisation) to the drugs hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine, but now they can't make up their minds to their actual worth and safety, it changes by the week.

One big factor at the moment (to push EUA) is that of politics. Many states across the world hold their leadership at reduced approval ratings, by pushing millions (or billions) of units, they can push millions of extra votes. As it stands, the Swedes who've done the very least, are now emmerging as the most positive approach.

On the plus side, fans of experimental covid vaccines are (and indeed should) sign up to various drug trials, seen one advertised paying a handsome 5k for simple and easy two week supervised lab-hotel type stay, playstations and movies are available, just sign the medical negligence type disclaimer on the way in.

But the ones here and now, who you said you were "thankful" for are saying that.
    So they're wrong, but you are glad they are posting things that are wrong? :confused:

I'm glad there's some discussion about it from all angles.
    What? That it's a giant global conspiracy to depopulate the world at the behest of Bill Gates and other satanists?

That it wasn't a big deal.

So 6 months on, what's happened? Well cases are rising but deaths are fairly steady (in the West) and what else? Well police state lockdowns across countries, massive empowerment of the state all under the guise of controlling corona, a complete and utter gutting of certain sections of the economy, government's encouraging people to inform on their families and neighbours, ever more draconian laws coming. Sure even Boris was saying at lunch that the military will be helping the police to enforce the rules. Attend a protest? That'll be £10,000 fine. Government's deliberately stoking up the fear factor to scare the public senseless.

Of course that's not in all countries. Funny how vilified Sweden are. But remember, don't ask questions, wear your mask (probably goggles in a few weeks too), put face protectors on newborn babies, or else you've as good as killed Granny. You don't hate Granny do you? Now we'll just pass some more legislation that'll get a whimper of press coverage if even... don't you worry about that :)

I'm glad there's some discussion about it from all angles.
    Even if some of those angles include stuff like massive global depopulation plots and "marks of the beasts"?

How does discussing untrue things as if they were true help?
    That it wasn't a big deal.
    Please provide an example of the HSE saying that.
    A link to a statement would be fine.
    Thanks.

• Advertisement

How does discussing untrue things as if they were true help?

What's true and untrue, can't be always known at the time.
    Please provide an example of the HSE saying that.
    A link to a statement would be fine.
    Thanks.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-30977412.html

https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/2020/0307/1120765-coronavirus/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-northern-ireland-51237761

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus/coronavirus-risk-remains-low-in-ireland-senior-health-official-39003720.html

Also from that, remember what was true then?

"Dr Holohan added that they were not recommending the use of masks or gloves as part of "routine self-protection" for members of the public.

He said he did not believe masks have a role to play, unless directed by a doctor or medical professional."

Just like the WHO said. That was true then appparently and you would have shut down any talk against the truth. But now it's Not True. Funny how things change.

What's true and untrue, can't be always known at the time.
    So you believe there's a chance it might be a global plot to give everyone the mark of the beast and to depopulate the planet by a few billion?

We can't know till after I suppose...
    :rolleyes:
    No where in this report is there any quote from the HSE stating that it "wasn't a big deal."

Also it says:
    The HSE says it is a rapidly evolving situation and that it is prepared to handle a case should it arise in Ireland.

Jonathan Ball, a professor of virology, says the uncertainty surrounding the virus is causing problems.

"The big problem is we're still unsure how the virus is spreading, how widespread the virus has become in China and also where it has come from in the first place
    No where in these reports is there any quote from the HSE stating that it "wasn't a big deal."
    This is the only link you've provided that quotes the HSE, but it doesn't say it "wasn't a big deal."
    It says:
    Dr Glynn said the state was prepared if the outbreak worsened. He said in such circumstances the Government may be forced to take measures including school closures.

“The ECDC, the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control, has been clear that the situation that we’ve seen evolve in Italy, there’s a moderate to high likelihood that that will occur in other countries such as Ireland,” he told RTE Radio One.

We are preparing for that here, but that notwithstanding, we still remain in a containment phase here.

I think you are taking things completely out of context.
    At the same time, you are being a bit hypocritical.

On one hand you are defending conspiracy theories, including bizarre ones, by saying that the truth can't be known at the time.
    Yet you are accusing the HSE and other health professionals of underreacting and saying things they didn't.

It's a bit weird.

So you believe there's a chance it might be a global plot to give everyone the mark of the beast and to depopulate the planet by a few billion?

We can't know till after I suppose...
    :rolleyes:

Can't say I've read that here, well except from you.

Yeah I got the exact quote wrong, wow you really have me. Little or no risk of outbreak in Ireland, little or no risk of infections... Wow, those statements are certainly a million miles from what I said :)

I really enjoyed the scare tactic presentation in the UK yesterday. IF cases double and follow Spain and France, then we'll have MASSIVE deaths and cases! But *cough* ignore the fact that Spain and France haven't doubled their cases, and you know deaths are at a massive low... *cough*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_COVID-19_pandemic_in_the_United_Kingdom#/media/File:Chart_of_UK_COVID-19_daily_new_deaths.png

Look at this chart. They're literally gonna have the army on the streets in the UK for something which has long since passed! But don't worry, we'll take the army off the streets if you all take your rushed vaccine.

Can't say I've read that here, well except from you.
    Then you haven't been reading.
    Maybe you should.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058114414
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058113530
    Little or no risk of outbreak in Ireland, little or no risk of infections... Wow, those statements are certainly a million miles from what I said :)
    But that's not what the quotes said either.

Also, what are you claiming now? That the governments are overhyping the virus? You've just been claiming they were underhyping it.
    Which is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I really enjoyed the scare tactic presentation in the UK yesterday. IF cases double and follow Spain and France, then we'll have MASSIVE deaths and cases! But *cough* ignore the fact that Spain and France haven't doubled their cases, and you know deaths are at a massive low... *cough*

Are you claiming there is some plot by the UK government to overplay the virus? if yes, what is it and why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Dionaibh

Isn't "can't enter the shop/restaurant/buy/travel/work" without your health passport, or unless vaccinated, the Mark of the Beast come to pass?

Interesting letter: https://www.chicoer.com/2020/09/16/letter-the-mark-of-the-beast/

Dionaibh wrote: »
    Isn't "can't enter the shop/restaurant/buy/travel/work" without your health passport, or unless vaccinated, the Mark of the Beast come to pass?
    No, because there's no such thing as supernatural prophesies.
    The bible has never predicted anything accurately.
    Why is it interesting?

No, because there's no such thing as supernatural prophesies.
    The bible has never predicted anything accurately.

Why is it interesting?

Ezekiel 26: 4-5, for example, came to pass.

"And they shall destroy the walls of Tyrus, and break down her towers: I will also scrape her dust from her, and make her like the top of a rock."

That is what Alexander the Great did.

But what's the difference between the Mark of the Beast and not being able to take part in society unless vaccinated? It chimes with the Mark of the Beast.

I thought it was interesting to learn about Bill Gates' patent.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Ezekiel 26: 4-5, for example, came to pass.

"And they shall destroy the walls of Tyrus, and break down her towers: I will also scrape her dust from her, and make her like the top of a rock."

That is what Alexander the Great did.

I love prophecies

"See that city over there with a big wall around, someone will invade it"

- Wow, which day exactly, who will it be?

"No comment"

• Registered Users Posts: 81,722 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

In lieu of several cards I have opted to delete a number of posts which can be adequately described as backseat modding, sniping, handbagging, character assassination and ad hominem arguments. Please confine your discussion to what has been said on thread without dragging in a bunch of crap from old threads or user histories, and for the love of Jehovah if you can't help but try and make a point along those lines please ensure you employ the height of civility, treating fellow users with the respect you'd deserve yourself. Thanks

And as always report posts before the cart flies off the rails and down the mountain cheers.

• Advertisement

But what's the difference between the Mark of the Beast and not being able to take part in society unless vaccinated? It chimes with the Mark of the Beast..
    For one it's not a mark on the head and in the hand.
    For two, there's no such thing as supernatural prophesy, so the Bible could not have predicted it.
    I thought it was interesting to learn about Bill Gates' patent.
    Why is it interesting? What does a random letter from a random person on the internet provide about the patent?

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Are you claiming there is some plot by the UK government to overplay the virus?

I really don't think that's in doubt. Look at the numbers, compare it to deaths from other causes. The regular Winter flu deaths will be categorised as covid and for the first time ever, will be front page news. Each and every day!
    if yes, what is it and why?

Funny how supposed of-libertarian-cloth Boris is now leading the most authoritarian government in Britain in a while. It's probably the most left wing too since Atlee. The State is gaining huge inroads in industry (nationalised the trains, just like that), into the lives of ordinary people and is now deploying troops on the street.

All to fight a virus with a >0.5% fatality.

Funny that :) I want to discuss this, but yourself and the other lad seem really scared to. Focusing on Bible stuff for some reason. Again, funny that.

The regular Winter flu deaths will be categorised as covid and for the first time ever, will be front page news.

Neither of these things are true though.

I am embarrassed, call it no coffee morning. I meant a less than sign! <

Bloody hell!

I am embarrassed, call it no coffee morning. I meant a less than sign! <

Bloody hell!
    But still neither of them are true.

As we've discussed, what's true today might not be true tomorrow. But I'll give you that one's a prediction, the other is a fact. Covid is nowhere near the beast we thought it was, and the media/government portrays. If you're not old or desperately sick with a serious illness, you'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

As we've discussed, what's true today might not be true tomorrow. But I'll give you that one's a prediction, the other is a fact. Covid is nowhere near the beast we thought it was, and the media/government portrays. If you're not old or desperately sick with a serious illness, you'll be fine.

But there are plenty of people who are, they are the ones that need protecting. I heard on the radio this morning that intensive care units are filling up with people aged 21 - 40.

But there are plenty of people who are, they are the ones that need protecting. I heard on the radio this morning that intensive care units are filling up with people aged 21 - 40.

Filling up. 16 people were in ICU in Ireland yesterday with corona related stuff. No idea of age breakdown. But still, 16. Out of a population of 4+ million. Filling up.

As we've discussed, what's true today might not be true tomorrow,
    Yet weirdly you are chiding the government for reacting to things based on the evidence they had at the time.

But I'll give you that one's a prediction, the other is a fact.
    No, neither is true.
    What's the prediction based on?
    What is the "fact" based on?
    Please provide sources for both.
    Covid is nowhere near the beast we thought it was, and the media/government portrays. If you're not old or desperately sick with a serious illness, you'll be fine.
    Unless you're not.

Also it's funny how you say that, yet you seem to be ignoring the long term effects of the virus.
    What if those young fit healthy people who are infected, but don't die, are left with serious long term side effects?
    How can you rule that out already?

We are being warned that the vaccine can't be trusted because a few years of research is too short a time to know it's potential dangers.
    But now we're being told that the virus isn't something to worry about with less than 10 months of research...
    Weird that.

• Advertisement

I really don't think that's in doubt. Look at the numbers, compare it to deaths from other causes. The regular Winter flu deaths will be categorised as covid and for the first time ever, will be front page news. Each and every day!

Funny how supposed of-libertarian-cloth Boris is now leading the most authoritarian government in Britain in a while. It's probably the most left wing too since Atlee. The State is gaining huge inroads in industry (nationalised the trains, just like that), into the lives of ordinary people and is now deploying troops on the street.

Funny that :) I want to discuss this, but yourself and the other lad seem really scared to. Focusing on Bible stuff for some reason. Again, funny that.

And in the coming days there's going to be a vote to extend the Coronavirus Act by a further two years. They very cleverly named it the Coronavirus Act so that if another coronavirus rears its ugly head they can use that Act to do what they please. Johnson is basically ruling by decree.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement