Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) NOTE: YOU MAY SWAP EXAM GRIDS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭lsheehaneire

Who knows ! I guess it is provisionally the 11th November..that's 7 weeks away .... please god we will all be out of level 3 by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Shonagoring123

Does anyone know what dates the company and contract exam will be in November?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Fe1erere

Hey everyone,

I hope your study is going well in spite of the disruptions.

Would anyone have a Constitutional grid? I can swap Tort, Criminal, EU grids.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Coopie

I got an email from law society saying that “the timetable for exams will be the same as October. For Example, if your exam was set to be on the Friday it will be on the Friday again.”

• Registered Users Posts: 21 FE.ONE

August 2020 FE-1 results

The provisional date for the release of the August FE-1 results is 3pm on Tuesday 22 September.

Results are brought forward to today, not sure if the LS made any sort of announcement, I just happened to spot it when I was going to fill out the Nov application!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭StabiloLaw

FE.ONE wrote: »
    August 2020 FE-1 results

The provisional date for the release of the August FE-1 results is 3pm on Tuesday 22 September.

Results are brought forward to today, not sure if the LS made any sort of announcement, I just happened to spot it when I was going to fill out the Nov application!
    Thank you so much for this!

Received no email and didn't see anything but sure enough, went on and my results were there (I did the online sitting).

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭CMUL

August results are in!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Lallers96

Can't access it. The site just keeps loading and loading

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭FE1Rookie

Login access issues for me...

Happens all the time with this bloody website

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭lsheehaneire

Got mine there! Good luck everyone 🙂

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Fe1student1234

Got mine also !! Bit of a shock I had checked he website this morning and there was no mention of results out today !

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭channing90

51 in Tort thankfully, will they give me the refund Since I paid for the next sitting automatically now or must I get on to them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 michaelot97

FE1Rookie wrote: »
    Login access issues for me...

Happens all the time with this bloody website

Same as myself

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Lawlaw12

channing90 wrote: »
    51 in Tort thankfully, will they give me the refund Since I paid for the next sitting automatically now or must I get on to them ?

Congrats! I believe you have to ask for the refund

I've emailed the law webmaster and they suggested log in in with your FE1 Number rather than your email.

Which number is your FE1 Number? Is it the ID No or the Exam No? Either way neither number corresponds to my usual password so I can only log in as usual with my email

Lallers96 wrote: »
    I've emailed the law webmaster and they suggested log gin in with your FE1 Number rather than your email.

Which number is your FE1 Number? Is it the ID No or the Exam No? Either way neither number corresponds to my usual password so I can only log in as usual with my email

It’s linked to your ID number

It’s linked to your ID number

Thanks. When I type that in it does not recognise my usual password and says these credentials do not match their records.. Ugh

When I go to reset my password and I enter the ID number on my letter it does not recognise it. Great.

Thanks. When I type that in it does not recognise my usual password and says these credentials do not match their records.. Ugh

When I go to reset my password and I enter the ID number on my letter it does not recognise it. Great.

You may have set your account up wrong - maybe set up a new account and your user name will be your ID number

You may have set your account up wrong - maybe set up a new account and your user name will be your ID number

I set it up with my email because there was no other way, I hadn't gotten an ID until I sat my first exam.

When I go to register a new account it does not recognise my last name and ID number. The ID number is 7 digits long does this sound correct?

I set it up with my email because there was no other way, I hadn't gotten an ID. The email surely comes first. Or is this a chicken before the egg situation.

If I set up a new account then how will my applications on my email account match up as the same person?

I’m not sure but mine was set up using my ID number as far as I can remember

• Advertisement

I set it up with my email because there was no other way, I hadn't gotten an ID. The email surely comes first. Or is this a chicken before the egg situation.

If I set up a new account then how will my applications on my email account match up as the same person?

I’m not sure but mine was set up using my ID number as far as I can remember

I set it up with my email because there was no other way, I hadn't gotten an ID until I sat my first exam.

When I go to register a new account it does not recognise my last name and ID number. The ID number is 7 digits long does this sound correct?

Yeah Mine is 7 numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Bayb12

The law soc would break your heart

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭AlexTG356

I've only ever logged in with my email and I tried my ID number and it didn't work. I even chaged my password and have had no luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭IgoPAP

I CAN'T LOG-IN COME ON

I'm going to punch a wall.

Is the ID number to log in with to access results 7 digits? It's my first time getting results and can't login. Tried resetting my password but when I try to log in with the new password it still says my username and/or password do not match their records.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 BugsySiegel

Same problem here re viewing the results when logged in. Probably an easy fix from an IT perspective but the Law Society obviously wouldn't be able to afford to employ decent IT staff

Mod
    Pls do not use this forum for criticism of Law Society or of its staff or IT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭IgoPAP

Does anyone know a solution to this that doesn't involve getting in contact with IT?

I rang them, waited on hold for a good while, eventually got through and... they told me to email IT. They are useless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Iso_123

The above happened to me the first time I tried to log in for my results after the March sitting. Your log in is your ID number not (not your exam number or email). What I did is entered my ID number then clicked request password reset, reset my password and then was able to access my results. Hope that works!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement