Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

States with most deaths.

NY,
    NJ,
    Texas,
    California,
    Florida

Why do you think that is?

Population, as all bar NJ are in the top 5 most populated states.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Stats are meaningless without context...and didn't Biden say the figure was 120,000,000 deaths not so long ago?

And trump said it would go from 15 to 0 cases months ago.
    Instead it’s gone to nearly 7 million cases and 200 thousand deaths!

Your point?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

Your point?

I thought my point was clear enough....Stats are meaningless without context.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Stats are meaningless without context...and didn't Biden say the figure was 120,000,000 deaths not so long ago?

He also said 150,000,000 Americans have been killed by guns since 2007

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,454 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

He also said 150,000,000 Americans have been killed by guns since 2007

"They rammed the ramparts, they took over the airports"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

He clearly meant those 15 would soon recover, which is why he said "the" 15.
    "the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero"

He also spoke about how bad it might get that day also but that's always conveniently forgotten:
    "It could be at a very small level or it could be at a larger level. Whatever happens, we’re totally prepared. We have the best people in the world .. we are totally ready, willing, and able. Now, it may get bigger, it may get a little bigger. It may not get bigger at all. We’ll see what happens. But regardless of what happens, we are totally prepared."

Sounds exactly what Biden was saying he wished Trump had said to the public the other day but that's what happens when you have a media intent on portraying the President in a bad light.

Aye and what of the models that predicted 2-3 million dead? Surely Trump needs credit for avoiding those numbers. That travel ban being so early, while democrats and liberals were all transfixed on Impeachment, really helped, as far more would have came in and it doesn't bear thinking about how worse the numbers could potentially have been.

"They rammed the ramparts, they took over the airports"

Why did Biden pull out of the presidency race in the 80s?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,522 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Shy did Biden pull out of the presidency race in the 80s?

Think his bone spurs were acting up and he couldn't fight.

Not sure if I have the story correct, heard someone laughing at a Presidential candidate who talks about his benchmark for bravery in others and who used such an excuse to avoid having to fight.

Think his bone spurs were acting up and he couldn't fight.

Not sure if I have the story correct, heard someone laughing at a Presidential candidate who talks about his benchmark for bravery in others and who used such an excuse to avoid having to fight.

Strange answer to my straight forward question

Is that you Joe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,522 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Strange answer to my straight forward question

Is that you Joe?

It is yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭Cody montana

I thought my point was clear enough....Stats are meaningless without context.

What context, what are you on about?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,093 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Fake News?

No, just the first 22 seconds of a quote, left out the part where he immediately corrected himself.

Don't fall victim to herd mentality. Check your sources.

Igotadose wrote: »
    No, just the first 22 seconds of a quote, left out the part where he immediately corrected himself.

Don't fall victim to herd mentality. Check your sources.

Savy advice, thanks.

Do you think media organisations often used selective editing in an attempt to mislead readers and misrepresent what a person has said?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

bobbyy gee wrote: »

Is there anything more disgusting than a Presidential Candidate refusing to accept losing an election?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

I'm genuinely baffled at this stage...out of sheer boredom, I've been trying to get some video footage of Harris/Biden supporters gathered anywhere over the last months or so....it's impossible to find....there is an endless supply of video's of Trump supports all over the country even when he isn't anywhere near the place.

I have read posts on this website from people living in Swing States saying all they see are Trump signs and flags.

These parades have been going on for months at this stage.

This is Beverly Hills California....

Sacramento Califorinia

What gives?

We are being led to believe that Biden is the frontrunner...where is his support?

Where is his campaign?

Wait a minute...I found one...the long search is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

I'm genuinely baffled at this stage...out of sheer boredom, I've been trying to get some video footage of Harris/Biden supporters gathered anywhere over the last months or so....it's impossible to find....there is an endless supply of video's of Trump supports all over the country even when he isn't anywhere near the place.

I have read posts on this website from people living in Swing States saying all they see are Trump signs and flags.

These parades have been going on for months at this stage.

This is Beverly Hills California....

Sacramento Califorinia

What gives?

We are being led to believe that Biden is the frontrunner...where is his support?

Where is his campaign?

I don’t see why you keep asking this question, when you already know the answer. All your trying to do is keep dragging up the same old ridiculous argument, filling the thread with sh1te.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Denny61

This thread should be closed .......ridiculous at this stage .who gives a toss ..more far more intelligent threads for opinion .end of

I don’t see why you keep asking this question, when you already know the answer. All your trying to do is keep dragging up the same old ridiculous argument, filling the thread with sh1te.

Instead of arguing and being insulting why not prove him wrong?

Surely there must be video of throngs of Biden fans and supporters out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,398 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

It’s a bit odd alright how there’s very little video evidence of Biden supporters

How is it a ridiculous argument though...we are in the middle of probably the most important Presidential Election in a generation, we are being told one thing by the media and polls, not unlike 2016...that Biden is leading in the polls...and yet there isn't any evidence of a popular movement behind the man who it is being reported will be sweeping into power in November.

Now, I could be wrong, and maybe there is evidence out there that I can't find...but something isn't adding up.

When you consider the mass protests that we saw back in the summer...we know that people don't have a problem taking to the streets to express support during a pandemic.

Instead of arguing and being insulting why not prove him wrong?

Surely there must be video of throngs of Biden fans and supporters out there?

Tell me where I insulted him.
    It’s a bit odd alright how there’s very little video evidence of Biden supporters

Why? Seriously, think about it.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

Denny61 wrote: »
    This thread should be closed .......ridiculous at this stage .who gives a toss ..more far more intelligent threads for opinion .end of

You gave enough of a toss to post an opinion.

IF you don't like what you are seeing feel free to ignore.

Normally some of the more astute Biden zealots would be able to counter with a list of links showing swelling Biden crowds.

Perhaps they don't exist or they are just staying home

Tell me where I insulted him.

Why? Seriously, think about it.

You accused me of filling the thread with s##te...it may not be to your taste, but it is pertinent to the election.

As I said, you already know the answer.
    Constantly asking the same question, repeating the same rubbish is getting you Or the thread nowhere.
    zealots

Not sure why you felt the need to change your original ‘cultists’ remark to this.

• Advertisement

As I said, you already know the answer.
    Constantly asking the same question, repeating the same rubbish is getting you Or the thread nowhere.

Not sure why you felt the need to change your original ‘cultists’ remark to this.

I have explained my reasoning.

I have explained why I believe it matters.

All you have done is called my contribution s##te and rubbish...because you have nothing else to contribute, that is on you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement