Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

So belittling a black person is racist?? :P

Funny how you all can tear shreds of Candace Owens in here and that's fine of course, she's just being attacked as an individual, but if the black person is a liberal, it's racism!!!&!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,197 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

Igotadose wrote: »
    1. Ghetto blaster
    2. Harris is latino
    3. "Hard to keep up with"

Any clearer?

That's what you think is racist?

How in gods name is "hard to keep up with"? racist...or ghetto blaster...or Harris is latino...identity means a lot to these Democrat folks...they are constantly on about it...is it racist just to use the term Latino?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,520 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

You mentioned different races. You must have been racist.

Sure yesterday they were posting Laura Ingraham videos where she was criticizing Lebron James and saying it was an example of racism.

#LiberalLogic

:pac::pac:

If you didn't see the difference in how she reacted to a Black Sports star expressing an opinion on a social issue, and a White Sports star expressing an opinion on a social issue, then you really should watch it again.

On the Black man 'Shut up and dribble'
    On the White man 'He's allowed to have an opinion'

Is that not an example of racism to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,077 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

So belittling a black person is racist?? :P

Funny how you all can tear shreds of Candace Owens in here and that's fine of course, she's just being attacked as an individual, but if the black person is a liberal, it's racism!!!&!!!

Err, no. Belittling using a 'ghetto blaster' (nice image, eh?) is the racist bit.
    Mocking their race doesn't help (is she latino?)

Feel free to attack VP candidate on her political positions. Feel free to question her suitability for the role due to her past in politics. But, don't use racist images. Wakarimaska?

Err, no. Belittling using a 'ghetto blaster' (nice image, eh?) is the racist bit.
    Mocking their race doesn't help (is she latino?)

Feel free to attack VP candidate on her political positions. Feel free to question her suitability for the role due to her past in politics. But, don't use racist images. Wakarimaska?

You must have been disgusted when Obama drank a pint of guiness?

• Advertisement

:pac::pac:

If you didn't see the difference in how she reacted to a Black Sports star expressing an opinion on a social issue, and a White Sports star expressing an opinion on a social issue, then you really should watch it again.

On the Black man 'Shut up and dribble'
    On the White man 'He's allowed to have an opinion'

Is that not an example of racism to you?

OMG. Liberal logic :P

She didn't disagree or belittle a black person because they were black and only agree with / praise the with the white person because they were white!!

As I said yesterday, how do you then explain how she often agrees with Larry Elder or Candace when they are on and regularly disagrees with things Hillary and Pelosi say?

I can't believe what I'm reading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

1. Ghetto blaster
    2. Harris is latino
    3. "Hard to keep up with"

Any clearer?

You must have left no 4 out.

No sign of the racism yet.
    Maybe number 5?

You must have left no 4 out.

No sign of the racism yet.
    Maybe number 5?

It was another poster that accused me of racism...maybe he can shed some light?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,789 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

It was another poster that accused me of racism...maybe he can shed some light?

I already replied agreeing with these guys.

You were using racist stereotypes and pushing a token race agenda in the Dems and you know you were so save us some time and stop acting dumb

breezy1985 wrote: »
    I already replied agreeing with these guys.

You were using racist stereotypes and pushing a token race agenda in the Dems and you know you were so save us some time and stop acting dumb

Acting dumb?...you are the one accusing me of racism because I used words you don't like, I poked fun at the Democrat politicians tendency to play race cards and racial stereotypes when addressing minorities in what I believe to be a condescending attitude to the collective ability of that minority to discern a politician who actually cares and a politician who panders!!!

That does not make me racist...too often now posters are lashing around accusations of racism in an attempt to shut a poster you don't like up, it is a passive aggressive style that should not be tolerated in my view.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Acting dumb?...you are the one accusing me of racism because I used words you don't like, I poked fun at the Democrat politicians tendency to play race cards and racial stereotypes when addressing minorities in what I believe to be a condescending attitude to the collective ability of that minority to discern a politician who actually cares and a politician who panders!!!

That does not make me racist...too often now posters are lashing around accusations of racism in an attempt to shut a poster you don't like up, it is a passive aggressive style that should not be tolerated in my view.

When Joe Biden says "poor kids can be as smart as white kids" it's not racist but mentioning the words "ghetto blaster " is then you know it's not a fair fight.

I used to have ghetto blaster myself. Would bring it out on the boat with me when I went fishing.

Im not asking you to shut up but you were being racist and you intended to be

• Registered Users Posts: 3,394 ✭✭✭NSAman

I found that disgusting, I phoned joe Duffy immediately...it was pure cultural misappropriation.

Seriously, if using the term ghetto blaster and questioning how a politician can change her identity to suit a situation, is now racist...this world is ****ed

?

Or it's fine for Obama to refer to illegal immigrants as gang bangers and Hillary to joke that all black people look alike.

They must think nobody is paying attention to how selective they are with just who it is that goes in their crosshairs.

Racism accusations are just a means to an end. Rarely if ever is there a genuine belief that the person being accused is a racist.

breezy1985 wrote: »
    Im not asking you to shut up but you were being racist and you intended to be

You didn't like the words I used, the tone I took or the people I poked fun at, you made an accusation of racism it could just as easily been sexism...or some other emotive term because that is how you operate, it is a passive aggressive style and it says a lot more about you than it does about me.

Or it's fine for Obama to refer to illegal immigrants as gang bangers and Hillary to joke that all black people look alike.

They must think nobody is paying attention to how selective they are with just who it is that goes in their crosshairs.

Racism accusations are just a means to an end. Rarely if ever is there a genuine belief that the person being accused is a racist.

So I looked up both those situations. Clinton faced plenty of criticism over that statement. Obama's "gang banger" remark also received plenty of criticism. There's articles from mother jones, the Atlantic etc criticising him in relation to it and deportations. So neither were criticism free.

However Trump doesn't make an occasional gaffe with a racist remark or misrepresentation. He did it for the entirety of his presidency and his core base love it.

You didn't like the words I used, the tone I took or the people I poked fun at, you made an accusation of racism it could just as easily been sexism...or some other emotive term because that is how you operate, it is a passive aggressive style and it says a lot more about you than it does about me.

No I couldnt have, no its not and no it doesnt

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

The thing is, Donal Trump is the only politician who doesn't' endorse the woke cult. If he has to be the only chance we have right now to put an end to this nonsense then be it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,243 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    The thing is, Donal Trump is the only politician who doesn't' endorse the woke cult. If he has to be the only chance we have right now to put an end to this nonsense then be it

How is he putting an end to “woke culture”?

• Advertisement

by ignoring the whining

kids stop crying when adults dont pay attention to them

His administration has reestablished due process for young men accused of sexual assaults on US campuses which had been removed from them under the Obama/Biden administration.

His administration has signed an executive order guaranteeing freedom of speech on US campuses.

His administration had put a stop to Critical Race Theory across the Federal Government.

by ignoring the whining

Well he's doing a terrible job so.

Thump is the biggest whingebag going.
    Always complaining, always the victim.

Well he's doing a terrible job so.

Thump is the biggest whingebag going.
    Always complaining, always the victim.

Considering the amount of personal insults that he receives he might have a reason.

The same people who whine about being discriminated against have no issue calling him out for his skin tone, hair, body shape, how he walks, how his wife won't hold his hand and so on

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,497 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Biker79 do not post in this thread again

Considering the amount of personal insults that he receives he might have a reason.

The same people who whine about being discriminated against have no issue calling him out for his skin tone, hair, body shape, how he walks, how his wife won't hold his hand and so on

Welcome to free speech.
    Trump would be noting if he didn't have people to whinge about.

So I looked up both those situations.

Own goal there.

You wouldn't have had to look them up if I was wrong as you would already know all about them ;)

Welcome to free speech.

Cancel culture killed free speech

by ignoring the whining

He gives it more attention than anyone.

• Advertisement

Cancel culture killed free speech

Trump has called for the firing of reporter a few weeks ago and a boycott of various companies and media sources throughout his presidency.

Looks like Trump is trying to kill free speech?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement