Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Biker79

After the bull**** that went on from McConnell with the Merrick Garland nomination, I expect a movning of the goalposts to the other side of the pitch.

And with a straight face too.

Now now - you can add plagiarising from superior posters on to the long list of lefty crimes against language and debate.Tut tut.

Doing some more reading on the topic, its appears leftiness is a real ' value outlier '. Throughout the majority of human history people were always conservative. It was only at the start of the 20th century that leftiness gained some traction with catastrophic results in Europe, China and Russia. After the 60's it then had a good run in the form of traditional liberalism..no doubt benefiting from the post WW2 upsurge in economic activity. SInce 2005 its has been in steep decline, culminating in the likes of BLM\ Antifa and all those other folks with their blue hair, obesity and gaudy tattoos ( Aliens, probably )

It does appear to have ran its course now. Even if the Democrats pivot to a more traditionally conservative policy platform, their dalliance with leftiness has made them untrustworthy, and exposed their desperation to get back into office at any cost. That will be their real problem, more so than Joe ' Trojan Horse ' Biden. Quite despicable when you think about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,275 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Biker79 wrote: »
    Now now - you can add plagiarising from superior posters on to the long list of lefty crimes against language and debate.Tut tut.

Doing some more reading on the topic, its appears leftiness is a real ' value outlier '. Throughout the majority of human history people were always conservative. It was only at the start of the 20th century that leftiness gained some traction with catastrophic results in Europe, China and Russia. After the 60's it then had a good run in the form of traditional liberalism..no doubt benefiting from the post WW2 upsurge in economic activity. SInce 2005 its has been in steep decline, culminating in the likes of BLM\ Antifa and all those other folks with their blue hair, obesity and gaudy tattoos ( Aliens, probably )

It does appear to have ran its course now. Even if the Democrats pivot to a more traditionally conservative policy platform, their dalliance with leftiness has made them untrustworthy, and exposed their desperation to get back into office at any cost. That will be their real problem, more so than Joe ' Trojan Horse ' Biden. Quite despicable when you think about it.

Its getting really hard to tell the difference between the wind ups and the serious stuff these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Matmania wrote: »
    Both parties are in the pockets of the those who put them in. America is all about wealth. Nothing will change. Rich will get richer. American politics is funded by rich people. You cant win unless you have money. So unless you dont do favours you dont win.

Similar to EA sports. It's all about pay to win these days.

Both parties are the same as each other

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Defend him all you like Pete, This won't go away, he will lose a massive part of the military vote for his disgusting comments.

Something a civilian like yourself wont understand, you insult one veteran (the way he insulted McCain) you insult them all.

So thats a no then timberrrrrrr you can't provide more evidence, lol more evidence of TDS from your good self

• Advertisement

Timberrrrrrrrrrrr is an awful man for swallowing the fake news.

Or else he's a buzfeed-bot.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Timberrrrrrrrrrrr is an awful man for swallowing the fake news.

Or else he's a buzfeed-bot.

Yeah I have been here 6 years just so I could be deep deep deep undercover when Trump got elected :rolleyes:

Meanwhile you can't even spell another users name correctly, very botlike behaviour;)

Meanwhile you can't even spell another users name correctly, very botlike behaviour;)

Eh...Think the ' r ' key got stuck after attempting to get to the end of it.

The bot was saying : ' ah jaysus, whats the story with this chaps username...are we nearly there yet ? '

There was smoke coming out of its circuits.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Eh...Think the ' r ' key got stuck after attempting to get to the end of it.

The bot was saying : ' ah jaysus, whats the story with this chaps username...are we nearly there yet ? '

There was smoke coming out of its circuits.

8 R's in my name not 12

As I said, very "botlike" behaviour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

8 R's in my name not 12

As I said, very "botlike" behaviour.

I think there may be an imposter account with 7 R's doing the rounds.

Its posting far right propaganda. Same profile picture and all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

I honestly dont think Trump will make it across the line this time, he's the incumbent and is generally a massive clown overall, I honestly think that Biden will makr it across the line though I'd expect it to tighten closer to the time unless the republicans or Trump do something stupid at a critical moment.

Honestly I'd be glad to see the back of him just to see an end to the constant amount of BS from him.

Infini wrote: »
    I honestly dont think Trump will make it across the line this time, he's the incumbent and is generally a massive clown overall, I honestly think that Biden will makr it across the line though I'd expect it to tighten closer to the time unless the republicans or Trump do something stupid at a critical moment.

Honestly I'd be glad to see the back of him just to see an end to the constant amount of BS from him.

Recent history favours the incumbent though. Only Bush didnt get 2 terms but he had followed 8 years of Reagan which is unusual too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,227 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

breezy1985 wrote: »
    Both those videos are of Trump fans. The Biden fans could round the corner or on another street and surely no one on here is dumb enough not to see that

Correct...so finding a video clip of those fans around the corner should be easy enough...but I can't find any, can you?

Correct...so finding a video clip of those fans around the corner should be easy enough...but I can't find any, can you?

Sorry if they are not screaming like rednecks enough for you

Sorry if they are not screaming like rednecks enough for you

That video is not working...is it necessary to insult people?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,524 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Where was the insult?

You were clearly being racist a minute ago so dont lecture me on insults

https://youtu.be/kog-yjSJjYg

You were clearly being racist a minute ago so dont lecture me on insults

https://youtu.be/kog-yjSJjYg

Excuse me?, I was being racist? Where was I being racist?

And ah, thanks for the link...not exactly Florida and not exactly current but at least it's a Biden crowd that look somewhat enthused.

You had no luck finding a video of Biden or Harris fans around the corner in Florida then either I take it?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,312 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Here:
    Oh dear oh dear...not a great week for the Democrats in Florida...Kamala Harris arrived unannounced into a restaurant in Florida (a vital swing state) trying to court the Latino vote, didn't go well.....she should have put a ghetto blaster on her shoulder and played Despacito....why didn't they send down Elizabeth Warren down there, she is latino isn't she...no hang on, she is Native American it's all hard to keep up with, Harris is Latino right?

Looks like the defintion of racism has been stretched even wider.

• Advertisement

Igotadose wrote: »
    Here:

Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

It's funny when Donnie's disciples get pissy about people using insults

Here:

Where?

I'm having a dig it Democratic leadership figures who swap identities at the drop of a hat....how is that racist?

Where?

I'm having a dig it Democratic leadership figures who swap identities at the drop of a hat....how is that racist?

Read it again.

Read it again.

No....how about you tell me where I was racist.

And ah, thanks for the link...not exactly Florida and not exactly current but at least it's a Biden crowd that look somewhat enthused.

You had no luck finding a video of Biden or Harris fans around the corner in Florida then either I take it?

No I didnt find one of people round the corner but heres Florida

https://youtu.be/oSG_7A0edCU

No I didnt find one of people round the corner but heres Florida

https://youtu.be/oSG_7A0edCU

Em...that 2012.

Look, we'll both keep looking, one of us is sure to find a video with enthusiastic Biden or Harris supporters in this election cycle.

No....how about you tell me where I was racist.

1. Ghetto blaster
    2. Harris is latino
    3. "Hard to keep up with"

Any clearer?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Where?

You mentioned different races. You must have been racist.

Sure yesterday they were posting Laura Ingraham videos where she was criticizing Lebron James and saying it was an example of racism.

#LiberalLogic

• Advertisement

You mentioned different races. You must have been racist.

Sure yesterday they were posting Laura Ingraham videos where she was criticizing Lebron James and saying it was an example of racism.

#LiberalLogic

Mention? No. Belittle? Yes.

Pretty obvious once you stop drinking the orange kool aid

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement