Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Deskside worried about this poxy storm.

Mod

Auto banned for posting blasphemy !!!!!!!!!!

:pac::pac:

No kitten youtube videos for a week for you !!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,582 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

At the Castleknock hotel, having a bite to eat with my OH.

Had a very productive day work-wise so feeling in very good form. :)

No more news about my cousin just yet.

The forecast is bleak, I hope Duvet and Sephers are prepared.

Couchside, still in foul humour.

Hatches have been battened down here Leggy ,I'm couchside having a little night cap as I'm driving at 6.30am tomorrow regardless of weather conditions. Windows are wide open here,not a puff of wind and I'm passing out with the heat, hard to believe there's a storm due. Tomorrow is my Friday so that's all that's keeping me going, I might go to bed after work and stay there until Monday morning tbh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Made dinner there, phew but the heat in the kitchen, near reminded me off my old chef past.. Now watching The Life of David Gale

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

I suppose I'll have to entertain him so...off to make a video now,brace yourself Sephers. 😂

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

I was a busy bee today!Tilled up a new flowerbed and laid down sleeper posts,for a elderly friend.And trimmed their hedges.Yesterday I had traveled with friends to County Clare to see the Pollnagollum cave.And tomorrow I have been told by my friends,is going to be really fun.But they refuse to tell me what it is!

I am sorry for your cousin,Jupiterkid.I know that isn't easy of you and them.You both are now in my thoughts and prayers.Sorry I don't have words of comfort.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside sulking
    Autosport wrote: »
    Truth hurts :D

Beachside

full
    I suppose I'll have to entertain him so...off to make a video now,brace yourself Sephers. ��

default_eyebrow.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Whats wrong leggings?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

The forecast is bleak, I hope Duvet and Sephers are prepared.

Big Squishy Booby Hug Leggers

Seph and Duvet hope the storm scathes ye not. Duvet, hope the worst has passed before you have to hit the road.

Himself is arriving shortly for a visit. Must put on the posh sheets. Talk to ye all tomorrow when we are surveying the storm damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,358 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Whats wrong leggings?

Weather, never ending bad news, boredom, self pity ...

A bit of everything and nothing at the same time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Made dinner there, phew but the heat in the kitchen, near reminded me off my old chef past.. Now watching The Life of David Gale

Spoiler: Turns out he belonged in prison all along, but for getting feely for other members of the cast.
    Sardonicat wrote: »
    Himself is arriving shortly for a visit. Must put on the posh sheets. Talk to ye all tomorrow when we are surveying the storm damage.

Are the fancy sheets the ones with the floral design that on further inspection turns out to not be staining? I only have the other type.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Weather, never ending bad news, boredom, self pity ...

Yes the news lately has been bad and can get one down. Boredom is easy to overcome,at the moment I am learning the electric guitar because why not?Self pity while a little is good to start to get you focused.Is not good in the long end.

I am not saying it is easy,but I do believe we all have it in us to overcome.Take this time to do what you always wanted to do.And throw yourself into it.After all "Time Is on My Side".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Chin up leggy. You are a legend after all... :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

kowloon wrote: »
    Spoiler: Turns out he belonged in prison all along, but for getting feely for other members of the cast.

Hahahahahaha I was about to get mad at you for spoiling it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Look at these adorable marsupials :) I love Marsupials:)

I prefer tiger cubs 😸😸

I prefer tiger cubs 😸😸

There's always one :rolleyes:

There's always one :rolleyes:

EnchantingReflectingGelding-max-1mb.gif

EnchantingReflectingGelding-max-1mb.gif

Did you ask me about the tiger cub the other day and I didn't reply? I'm sorry if so!! I haven't seen him since last Friday. Hoping he got sense, decided to stop annoying the dogs and something bad hasn't befallen him. Wherever he is I hope he's safe tonight. I hope ALL the little dogs and cats are safe tonight, including you Seph!

Did you ask me about the tiger cub the other day and I didn't reply? I'm sorry if so!! I haven't seen him since last Friday. Hoping he got sense, decided to stop annoying the dogs and something bad hasn't befallen him. Wherever he is I hope he's safe tonight. I hope ALL the little dogs and cats are safe tonight, including you Seph!

Ahahaha you got my hint :D :pac:

I hope Axel and other fella aren't too afraid are they? and the husky? I hope the other fella is behaving himself is he ? 😼😼

• Advertisement

Ahahaha you got my hint :D :pac:

I hope Axel and other fella aren't too afraid are they? and the husky? I hope the other fella is behaving himself is he ? 😼😼

Nothing frightens Axel and he'll look out for Oscar and snuggle him. Everyone's safe inside with their cosy beds. Terrier is refusing to go out to pee even! Husky would happily lie out in the middle of the storm but I won't let her. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    I hope you feel better cat lady. I'm still in bed and really sleepy. Someone please shake me awake? Cheers :p

thanks phoenix :) am doing better now. In other news, I've ordered some fancy autism awareness masks online :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

You come late or you come home early , sometimes you don't come home at all....

Well , I'm home again , listening to the wind rising here , stay safe those who are in for the worst of the weather tonight .

Duvet and Leg, I have this book called
    When Things Fall Apart by Pema Chödrön. She is a Buddhist full of wisdom and calmness. It helps me when the sads and mads appear.

Something else I love is the Headspace app. I've been easily irritated and quick to cry lately. That app is really nice for comforting the mind and the soul.

Of course something else that helps me is booze and food but well worth sure you know about those things :D

I am bedside.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    You come late or you come home early , sometimes you don't come home at all....

Well , I'm home again , listening to the wind rising here , stay safe those who are in for the worst of the weather tonight .

And now I have a new earworm.

At least it will block out the gales that are starting to rise outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭HeyV

And now I have a new earworm....

...and now I’ve Nancy Griffith songs in my head...
    Especially... ‘your phone call took me by surprise today, gee, it’s been a long, long time....’ :O

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭3d4life

Ted on holidays

Auto, ... how did you get those snaps ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

3d4life wrote: »
    Ted on holidays

Auto, ... how did you get those snaps ?

I got the pics from Facebook ;) and I don’t think CH would like me looking through Teds holiday pics :D

Bedroom side hoping the power doesn't go!

Wind is gone mental all of a sudden, you know its bad when you have to close your bedroom window!

• Advertisement

I got the pics from Facebook ;) and I don’t think CH would like me looking through Teds holiday pics :D

You can say it is research for your next trip

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement