Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aaron Brady Guilty as charged

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

Any good summary of the trial/case available? Have only seen dribs and drabs on the news.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    It would put a serious taint on probably the most successful club in the history of the GAA if true...

Crossmaglen shown up to be scumbags too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

begbysback wrote: »
    Is stating something while drunk in a pub drunk considered sufficient evidence for capital murder, or was there any actual evidence?

why don't you google it ,

the garda the psni and the nypd as well as the dpp and the high court decided there was enough to bring this horrible little toad back from the states

then a jury found him guilty

he did it get over it

and the rest of the cnuts with him should be done for it too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Crossmaglen shown up to be scumbags too

plenty of provo criminals involved in that club always have been

all good republicans

• Registered Users Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Wasn’t really following the details of the case, had the actually got any evidence on this guy?

No, they just banged him up because of his rodent's head.
    Which is equally fair surely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

RTE radio 1 will be carrying this shortly which will include a report on the trial and evidence. For those saying they hadn't heard much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

mynamejeff wrote: »
    why don't you google it ,

the garda the psni and the nypd as well as the dpp and the high court decided there was enough to bring this horrible little toad back from the states

then a jury found him guilty

he did it get over it

and the rest of the cnuts with him should be done for it too

He was deported from the states for traffic related offences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

So you didn't follow the case and have no details but are doubting the validity of evidence that you haven't even read up on?

Yes, that’s usually how this works, gather information and question it as you go along, you got a problem with that?

Special criminal court puts another scumbag away.

Thank god its not been abolished like a certain party is calling for.

Haha this FAKE NEWS got three likes.

He was found guilty by a jury of his peers in the Central Criminal Court.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭PGE1970

I am normally a mild and fair minded person.

But I hope this p o s rots in jail for the rest of his life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Yes, that’s usually how this works, gather information and question it as you go along, you got a problem with that?

Correct, and as per your own definition here - usually one would look at some information prior to questioning it - you are questioning the validity of evidence before you even know what it is :confused:

I don't got a problem with that but you are literally going against your own logic. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 67,227 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Followed bits of this case and it looks like a very safe and welcome conviction. Some small justice for his senseless killing.
    Well done to the Gardai work that secured this conviction.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Well he went over to Woodlawn in New York hiding after it and told everyone over there he did it when he used to get drunk. Sounded like a scumbag his father went over to celebrate his birthday one year and pulled a gun on a fella in a pub so scumbag family.
    Wonder will Tony McEntee write him another Character reference

Hardly makes him guilty talking crap in a pub, like i said earlier, if he's really guilty then well done.
    I'm not so sure.

So you didn't follow the case and have no details but are doubting the validity of evidence that you haven't even read up on?

why not challenge him then, or can you just quote people ?
    What cast iron evidence is there please enlighten us ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

Hardly makes him guilty talking crap in a pub, like i said earlier, if he's really guilty then well done.
    I'm not so sure.

this is pretty sickening tbh

you are aware there is evidence other than hearsay but still choose to try to undermine the justice system

one would wonder why and what the agenda here is

Correct, and as per your own definition here - usually one would look at some information prior to questioning it - you are questioning the validity of evidence before you even know what it is :confused:

I don't got a problem with that but you are literally going against your own logic. :pac:

I take it your from the country so I’ll help you out with some context, I was conversing with another poster who gave me one piece of information which I questioned. I usually try my best to avoid people like you who arrive on a thread with a conclusion, good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,714 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Once less piece of "republican" scum to worry about.

you are aware there is evidence other than hearsay but still choose to try to undermine the justice system

Why is it sickening i'm asking a valid question.
    What is the evidence so seen as you seem to know it all ?

So why not then add the other evidence here on the forum, it can then be discussed, instead of taking it personally, that’s usually how this works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

I'm not so sure.

He's guilty. The evidence is there. Get over it.

Hope the rotten piece of **** lives a miserable existence for the rest of his day's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Once less piece of "republican" scum to worry about.

and there it is

this is the reason there are rabid dogs in this thread doing their utmost to undermine and question the Gardaí, the judge and jury, the US Authorities and the same type of person who was off camera with that lady in the States on video.

Good republicans one and all.

I take it your from the country so I’ll help you out with some context, I was conversing with another poster who gave me one piece of information which I questioned. I usually try my best to avoid people like you who arrive on a thread with a conclusion, good luck.

he's the type that go's from thread to thread quoting people without actually making any valid points.
    Sad really

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    He's guilty. The evidence is there. Get over it.

Hope the rotten piece of **** lives a miserable existence for the rest of his day's.

Another person that won't actually say what evidence there is.
    You are easily convinced.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,027 ✭✭✭✭event

I'm not so sure.

Tbf, it doesn't matter a joy what you think. A jury of his peers found him guilty. End of story. This is not some miscarriage of justice.

Absolutely delighted, brilliant news for the family and colleagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Pythagorean

Delighted that sewer rat got his comeuppance. The only regret I have is that the Det. Garda didn't shoot first, and save the taxpayer the expense of the trial, and the cost of keeping this vermin in jail for years to come. I hope they get the rest of the dirtbags too.

event wrote: »
    Tbf, it doesn't matter a joy what you think. A jury of his peers found him guilty. End of story. This is not some miscarriage of justice.

Absolutely delighted, brilliant news for the family and colleagues.

End of story, in other words you don't have a clue either, like the two people spouting the same nonsense in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Another person that won't actually say what evidence there is.
    You are easily convinced.

The judge's summing up of the evidence for the jury took half a day.
    Posters here seem to want someone to sum it up in a few bullet points, whilst also be detailed enough to stand up their scrutiny.

Delighted that sewer rat got his comeuppance. The only regret I have is that the Det. Garda didn't shoot first, and save the taxpayer the expense of the trial, and the cost of keeping this vermin in jail for years to come. I hope they get the rest of the dirtbags too.

I'm not sure the conviction will stick that's my point, if only someone could tell us what the actual hard evidence was instead of saying end of story !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭CrankyHaus

End of story, in other words you don't have a clue either, like the two people spouting the same nonsense in this thread.

Well since a jury was satisfied of his guilt, why do you think there was insufficient evidence?

Genuine question. I'm not coming at the case with an expert's knowledge and if you have substantive criticisms of the prosecution I'd be interested in them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I'm not sure the conviction will stick that's my point, if only someone could tell us what the actual hard evidence was instead of saying end of story !
    Do you treat all court verdicts like this?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement