Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,991 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Sure its the way the world is now, you're either a paedo or a nazi depending on which side you're on. You can pick one or the other but nothing else.

Well you pretty much suggested above that it is reasonable and rational to claim everyone against that hate Roderic rally was a paedophile or paedophile supporter.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Sure its the way the world is now, you're either a paedo or a nazi depending on which side you're on. You can pick one or the other but nothing else.

Jesus. Whatever world you live in, I'm really glad I don't live in it.

Jesus. Whatever world you live in, I'm really glad I don't live in it.

It's the only way he can to legitimise a protest with no clear objective outside of targeting a gay minister and conflating it with paedophilia. Particularly since said minister had made his views clear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

oranbhoy67 wrote: »
    take my word for it
    she was a disgusting human being before her husband passed

Not that it means anything, really, but I worked with her a few times when she was still with the Indo, and her husband was still alive and also working there. She was still a respected journo at the time, and she was....fine, as far as it goes.

But for all I know she was spouting hateful stuff across the dinner table to Peter Carvosso (the deceased husband).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

davedanon wrote: »
    Not that it means anything, really, but I worked with her a few times when she was still with the Indo, and her husband was still alive and also working there. She was still a respected journo at the time, and she was....fine, as far as it goes.

But for all I know she was spouting hateful stuff across the dinner table to Peter Carvosso (the deceased husband).

For all we know she could have been spouting hateful rhetoric and spewing fascist hate.

She might even have been spreading vile vitriolic abuse, in addition to spewing hateful bile.

Then for dessert she might have embodied all the worst phobics - islamophobic, homophobic and transphobic - all at the same time, while spreading vile, hateful extremist views that endanger people's lives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

Odhinn wrote: »
    How so?
    davedanon wrote: »

I know a family member of a murder victim who Gemma was working with while at the indo ( & she still claims to be working on the case) as is her way she fell out with him, she had valuable documents belonging to him and a book that was about the case that was only on sale for a few days top before a court order ordered it to be took off the shelves, so was incredibly rare

she refused any correspondence with the man ( who is a pensioner) and he recieved (and still has a screenshot of) a text from her husbands number saying that his wife ( gemma) never had any items belonging to him
    & if he didnt stop asking for them he was going to travel down to where he lived & "thump him"

Now I know its not nice to speak ill of the dead, and I have the feeling from what I have been told about her husband being a decent & well respected man ,that maybe he wasnt the one that sent it, but either way its not a very proffesional way to deal with a dispute with a murder vicitms family member,
    I have saw the text with my own eyes & I 100% trust the man it was sent to

she also tried to take over that case and divide the family in the exact same way that she later tried with our family ( Mary Boyles) and also others previously

FWIW its worth in my dealings with her (which only amounted to a few phone calls) before she felt I had outlived my use, she was never racist or homophobic.. except for one man she didnt like who she kept pointing out to me that he was Gay.. Like I gave a ****

I truly believe she has a personality disorder for sure , I also believe she is very cold & calculating with it.

if you look at her work down the years she started with this alt right ****e after she didnt get on the presedential election ballot and she saw how many votes peter casey recieved after he made anti- traveller remarks , that is my opinion anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 10,237 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭Odelay

One of the tweeters said something about her followers burning down a house in Balbriggan. What is that about?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Odelay wrote: »
    One of the tweeters said something about her followers burning down a house in Balbriggan. What is that about?

Satire I assume , theres a video of a (very predominantly black) group of kids in balbriggan running away from the gardai , then a video of a house on fire.

Many online saying these kids did the house burning , which is the most obvious answer , but unproved, but as usual theres probably posts, like the ones you mention , being obtuse and claiming Gemma's mates did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,581 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Satire I assume , theres a video of a (very predominantly black) group of kids in balbriggan running away from the gardai , then a video of a house on fire.

Many online saying these kids did the house burning , which is the most obvious answer , but unproved, but as usual theres probably posts, like the ones you mention , being obtuse and claiming Gemma's mates did it.

It was two rival gangs apparently, one from Balbriggan, one from Blanch. Mainly black kids but loads of white kids too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

The Nal wrote: »
    It was two rival gangs apparently, one from Balbriggan, one from Blanch. Mainly black kids but loads of white kids too.

hence why I said predominantly, I doubt it was a race thing, just scobes being scobes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

Well, that's a slam-dunk. We can close the book on that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Birneybau wrote: »
    So going from that article , the NI solicitors are not representing her anymore so guess the wheels on her bus have come off for her other cases (Pantibliss I think was one of them)?

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 16,120 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

hence why I said predominantly, I doubt it was a race thing, just scobes being scobes.

Well, no, you said very predominantly.

What percentage of these gangs are black, do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,963 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

But many many others online not saying that, and people who talk to me say they didn't do it. Many people are saying this. Bigly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

So going from that article , the NI solicitors are not representing her anymore so guess the wheels on her bus have come off for her other cases (Pantibliss I think was one of them)?

yup KRW Law (or more specifically Kevin Winters of that firm who has been with Gemma for years) have applied "to come off record" regarding all her cases

• Registered Users Posts: 15,393 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

The Nal wrote: »

Just saw the video on broadsheet

Absolute dirt

Scum of the earth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 957 ✭✭✭80j2lc5y7u6qs9

who is she accusing of raping children?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,237 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Everyone she disagrees with.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭Odhinn

It's quite hard to tell tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,248 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Sorry only seeing this already posted but still lol

Gemma O Doherty allegedly evading service of defamation proceedings against her by Jimmy Guerin https://jrnl.ie/5172461

Ha ha ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭guitarhappy

She wears her woolens heavy for a woman of the modern tymes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

No stranger to the courts is Jimmy either

• Registered Users Posts: 17,759 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Just saw the video on broadsheet

Absolute dirt

Scum of the earth

Broadsheet seriously need to take some responsibility for the platform they gave her during the presidential campaign.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheBMG

VinLieger wrote: »
    Broadsheet seriously need to take some responsibility for the platform they gave her during the presidential campaign.

They’re not the only ones but I’ve long suspected that whoever operates their twitter account shares a great deal of Gemmas beliefs (minus some of the more egregious racism)

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭guitarhappy

She's no Spring chicken but I find her to be enchanting in a finger wagging sort of way.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,529 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

She's no Spring chicken but I find her to be enchanting in a finger wagging sort of way.

Wonder would she be as crazy in bed as she is in real life.

TheBMG wrote: »
    They’re not the only ones but I’ve long suspected that whoever operates their twitter account shares a great deal of Gemmas beliefs (minus some of the more egregious racism)
    The liberal also give her a lot of publicity at times too....not surprising given their owner and chief content thief....

Enchanting....Jesus....that is about the last word I would associate with her...lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,120 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Wonder would she be as crazy in bed as she is in real life.

Frigid, probably.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement