Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Gotcha Mam.;) The Dunamaise version is a spot I've been to loads of times. A great place. I've had the Club as well. Massive. Mrs G does the Tuna melt. A decent oul town to eat in all the same!

Dunamaise is lovely , the coffee shop is just handier to grab a takeaway !
    Great town for food in fairness G I agree , no matter what the budget , takeaway or fancy sit down , there's a lot of choices of where to eat .

I got to spend time with my other two grandladies yesterday , youngest one plays and laughs with me , but yesterday was the first time she let me hold her since March , shows how much lockdown affected everyone of all ages :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Dunamaise is lovely , the coffee shop is just handier to grab a takeaway !
    Great town for food in fairness G I agree , no matter what the budget , takeaway or fancy sit down , there's a lot of choices of where to eat .

I got to spend time with my other two grandladies yesterday , youngest one plays and laughs with me , but yesterday was the first time she let me hold her since March , shows how much lockdown affected everyone of all ages :)

Ah so nice to hear Mam. Stay cool. I'm cooking for myself. Girls had Pizza, Garlic bread and chips earlier. Having a beer while I whip up sliced steak, mushrooms in szechuan sauce and chips to be served after the small few beers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting room-side with a hair treatment in my hair, the same one used by Audrey Hepburn no less :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,586 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, chilled and thinking how I’m going to do nothing much in particular over the bank holiday weekend.

...as it should be! :D

Gardenside. Cloudwatching/busting. Literally/figuratively :)

*Go Kate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Bedside, knackered after washing/polishing the Batmobile. Watching a show I just found called Prodigal Son, it's very good :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a cupan tae, sleepy after today's excursions .

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭global23214124

Just got home after a thai restaurant and some pints. 7 train hour ride to Berlin tomorrow so trying to figure out what I will listen to for the whole thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    I've had the most lovely day.

I woke at half 9, got up at half 10 and had a leisurely breakfast and a snickers. Lounged around and made lunch, downloaded a new audiobook and watched a documentary, had a nap. The only useful thing I've done is put on a wash and hang it up. I've been so tired lately because I've been doing so much and not feeling the best so I really needed this. I have enough food in the apartment and no need to go out until tomorrow! I may have also fapped a few times :D

I hope ye are all well my lovelies.

I'm including a photo of how I managed to make my fairy lights look like barbed wire :D

Sounds like a day well spent!!

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭3d4life

.... 7 train hour ride to Berlin tomorrow ....

:eek:
    ....trying to figure out what I will listen to for the whole thing.

for me it would have to be a talking book

Do people on trains mask up over there ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

Just got home after a thai restaurant and some pints. 7 train hour ride to Berlin tomorrow so trying to figure out what I will listen to for the whole thing.

God I'd love to be going on that train ride to Berlin, I'd listen to anything !!..New Fontaines album might be a bit much if you have a head on you !!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

In the leaba listening to the rain through an open window. Cool air. The sound of it is a nice way to nod off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Deise side, trying to sleep but tis really warm out. Fan on and windows open. Would love a cool night.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm still here wide awake ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,014 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Deise side, trying to sleep but tis really warm out. Fan on and windows open. Would love a cool night.

What's really grinding my gears is that the warm air doesn't match what's outside the window. I could tolerate a balmy, sticky night if we had a lovely day's sunshine to match.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 16,368 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

What's really grinding my gears is that the warm air doesn't match what's outside the window. I could tolerate a balmy, sticky night if we had a lovely day's sunshine to match.

Warm, muggy and torrential rain here. Summer my arse!

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Feckin sneezes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

And wide awake since 5.... on Saturday.. :( someone hit me over the head and knock me out please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,039 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

521682.jpeg
    😂

I just escaped from this :)

521744.jpeg

Here is a cool 33C as the mutt and I chat on the balcony.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,039 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Happiness IS......

attachment.php?attachmentid=521747&d=1596263738

I love that guys smile so much!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mutt yay! Delighted you get a bit of normality Smurf :)

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭global23214124

3d4life wrote: »
    :eek:

for me it would have to be a talking book

Do people on trains mask up over there ?

In ther Netherlands yes. Not so sure about Germany yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Afternoon all:)
    Couchside with a coffee, was in town earlier and got drenched, somethings on a bank holiday weekend never change:)
    One very cute dog, Smurfjet

• Registered Users Posts: 16,368 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'm about to start cleaning and I'm looking for volunteers for the following:

• Cleaning the bathroom
    • Hoovering
    • Mopping

I'm also willing to let one of you lucky people clean the oven. Please form an orderly queue, I'll provide refreshments and "helpful" guidance. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭wildwillow

• Cleaning the bathroom
    • Hoovering
    • Mopping

I'm also willing to let one of you lucky people clean the oven. Please form an orderly queue, I'll provide refreshments and "helpful" guidance. :p

I would love to volunteer but my arm is still in a sling and will have to cstch up on cleaning my own place soon.

Put on some loud music and set yourself a time limit, with a treat when it's done

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,586 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In our car, heading out to the Blanchardstown Centre to get a few errands sorted out.

My OH is unbelievably slow at getting up out of bed and getting ready to go. An endless source of stress and frustration for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

• Cleaning the bathroom
    • Hoovering
    • Mopping

I'd love to help, but I'm too lazy tbh.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Armchair-side with my Audrey Hepburn-esque hair :pac: looking at the mess all around me and trying to figure out what to do with myself. Would love to start cleaning but there’s no point as the builders will be back in on Monday (on a bank holiday no less) and the place will be up in a heap again :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement