Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options
1321322323324325327»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Watcha making JT?

Chicken tikka massa la with basmati rice and mushy peas. :)

Was doing some more art over the weekend just gone - here’s one I did with chalk pastels on sugar paper of a Yellow Finch on a branch.

11417_fn19ew162mneq8bz.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,787 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Just finished the frost/Nixon film. Interesting enough, though still can't believe he was a "playboy" in his youth, he always seemed so serious.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just finished the frost/Nixon film. Interesting enough, though still can't believe he was a "playboy" in his youth, he always seemed so serious.

Its always the quiet innocent ones pwincess!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Its always the quiet innocent ones pwincess!

Very true Seph ;)

Couchside watching Heartbeat, can’t beat Greengrass :D reminds me of someone from here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

That is stunning, Jupiter!

• Advertisement

Yeah it's beautiful JK!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That's one fine looking burd JK ;) :pac:
    Autosport wrote: »
    Very true Seph ;)

Couchside watching Heartbeat, can’t beat Greengrass :D reminds me of someone from here :D

Better not be me LOL! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

That's one fine looking burd JK ;) :pac:

Better not be me LOL! :D

He looks like you too Seph

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Couchside with (Lyons) tea watching the Sopranos, handy evening :)

Couchside with (Lyons) tea watching the Sopranos, handy evening :)

Oooh what episode IAMD? It's the best. B-C I spent a lot of time in Boston-NY-New Jersey region and was just thinking of how much I miss driving in the US (amongst other things/friends/family there obvs). Used to take that Tony Soprano opening sequence NJ turnpike route out of NY towards Seaucus-Meadowlands a lot. Mad the stuff you think you miss and get nostalgic for, on a typical drive I'd actually be cursing out the idiot drivers :pac:

Anyway, couchside having a G&T and Pringles for dinner. Just 'cos.
    Nearly finished my American civil war book. It's really good, but next up will be something a little more fun :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Snails pace

Cleaning old cutlery and china that I found in my grandparents house. The decoration on the plates and dishes is amazing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Couchside after another wonderfully exciting and eventful day ...

Love the drawing, Jupiter. It's very lifelike.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Greengrass or Oscar Blaketon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Broke 5km yesterday second time to meet with a friend half way as she lives on the other side of the city. It was lovely to walk on the beach and have a chat on some sunshine. We're both responsive for all these months so not sure why are we paying the cost of irresponsible ones who will remain irresponsible even with these 'measures'.

Anyway, was nice to meet a friend.

Bye tedo :-P

tenor.gif
    Cali_girl wrote: »
    Oooh what episode IAMD? It's the best. B-C I spent a lot of time in Boston-NY-New Jersey region and was just thinking of how much I miss driving in the US (amongst other things/friends/family there obvs). Used to take that Tony Soprano opening sequence NJ turnpike route out of NY towards Seaucus-Meadowlands a lot. Mad the stuff you think you miss and get nostalgic for, on a typical drive I'd actually be cursing out the idiot drivers :pac:

Nearly finished my American civil war book. It's really good, but next up will be something a little more fun :)

What kind of pringles we talking about here now? That reminds me I have a book The Fairfield Haunting: On the Gettysburg Ghost Trail, that I must get stuck into.

Cali_girl wrote: »

Season 2 Episdode 9, the one with Christopher in hospital. It really is the best show. I did the tour when I was in New York years ago, saw all the sites. Sat in Tony’s seat from the last episode. It finished in the Bing, my then girlfriend did her best to ruin it for me, but she couldn’t! NY is a great corner of the world, I haven’t been up to Boston, but I hope to someday :)

Season 2 Episdode 9, the one with Christopher in hospital. It really is the best show. I did the tour when I was in New York years ago, saw all the sites. Sat in Tony’s seat from the last episode. It finished in the Bing, my then girlfriend did her best to ruin it for me, but she couldn’t! NY is a great corner of the world, I haven’t been up to Boston, but I hope to someday :)

Boston is beautiful abit more expensive. It reminded me of Dun Laoighre a fair bit. I went with my then boyfriend, well he was working there I visited, I hope I didn't ruin it for him :D

Do you think windows grow on trees Sephers.

really !!!!

Boston is beautiful abit more expensive. It reminded me of Dun Laoighre a fair bit. I went with my then boyfriend, well he was working there I visited, I hope I didn't ruin it for him :D

I grew up in DunLaoghaire, I guess I don’t need to go to Boston :D

I knew I spelt it wrong :D

Ah no it's still worth a visit.

• Advertisement

What kind of pringles we talking about here now? That reminds me I have a book The Fairfield Haunting: On the Gettysburg Ghost Trail, that I must get stuck into.

Original of course.

Well there won't be a better month get stuck into that Seph!
    Mine was S C Gwynne's Hymns of the Republic. I also read his book Empire of the Summer Moon about the last Commanches. He kind of has a knack for making history human and telling you about the people and their lies, so it kind sucks you in.

@Calla/Dave - Boston is the best. Wicked good town as they'd say. There's a fun ghost tour you can take of all the old burial grounds and taverns... But it's mostly about the sea and food and sport and bars and Bostonians attitude about not being New York! I miss it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Beautiful art JupiterKid, you are very talented.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Had a lidl salted caramel chocolate pot with cookie dough ice cream. We're fecking good to ourselves wha? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Do you think windows grow on trees Sephers.

really !!!!

:D:D

My eyes are sore, kind of like a nerve pain.

I don't think it's a symptom of Covid so it's probably just a brain tumour.

Gotta be positive like :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I didn't grow up in Dun Laoghaire, but I came of age in Dun Laoghaire. A rockin place back at the start of the 90s. The Pirates Den and the Purty Loft /Top Hat out the road. Cool pubs and rough pubs too. The DART to bring you yonder aswell.

Nope. definitely eye worms that eat from the inside of your eye balls out.

Ah leg end, you have me in stitches. I had a headache the whole weekend so I was also quite sure I had a brain tumour. Glad I'm not the only catastrophiser!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm watching Real Housewives of Beverley Hills. 60k on a 4 year old's birthday party!
    It's pure guilty pleasure TV.

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I can be a mad escalation hypochondriac at times. Headache to dead in an hour, the pros and cons of having a weird imagination :pac:

• Advertisement

I can be a mad escalation hypochondriac at times. Headache to dead in an hour, the pros and cons of having a weird imagination :pac:

When I was a little kid, everytime I heard of a new disease I was sure I had it. When I was about 8, after a radio ad, I was convinced I had prostate cancer for a good week, until my mam set me straight on that one! :D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement