Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

Deskside watching The Irish Mob on netflix, I didn't realize Goodfella's was based on an actual criminal :eek:.

You remind of a wan who use to post around here, she like the poetry as well.

:pac: :pac:

Oh really? Was she amazing and wonderful with a fondness for Barry's tea??

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :) Hope you’re all keeping well :) Exciting times in the life of Auto :D Bank holiday weekend off :D. Good to see you back Kitty and Diamonds :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lets not get too carried away now......:pac: :pac: from time to time as well she subjected us to some ehhh.........weird drawings :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭3d4life

couchside, I think I pissed off the caretaker of our apartment building, I walked on floors that she had just washed, by mistake :(

What were you supposed to do ?

Walk on the walls, perhaps ?

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Lets not get too carried away now......:pac: :pac: from time to time as well she subjected us to some ehhh.........weird drawings :pac:

I’m a fan of that persons drawings, a true artist :)

• Advertisement

Dunno about the Barrys but a couple of glasses of bubbles and there was nothing she couldnt draw on the ol' sketchpad

( Of course she was a martyr to her poor feet )

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Full as a tic. Feckin greedy pig i am :o

3d4life wrote: »
    Dunno about the Barrys but a couple of glasses of bubbles and there was nothing she couldnt draw on the ol' sketchpad

( Of course she was a martyr to her poor feet )

Now lookit poor foot :(

Now lookit poor foot :(

Sweet devine!,

That cant be easy.

Do you have an automatic car ? or should we send for a sedan chair ?

( thinks .... must resist asking what happened )

Sweet devine!,

That cant be easy.

Do you have an automatic car ? or should we send for a sedan chair ?

( thinks .... must resist asking what happened )

I fell like an eejit. I don't have an automatic (that's cheating driving :D). Went out today and managed by staying mostly in 4th.

It's not sore now at all just an inconvenient.

Also. Do I know you?? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Lovely to see you back Diamonds! Now I feel like listening to Marina and the Diamonds :D

I'm flaked out on the couch and my back is fecked, I think it was all of the moving furniture in Reading last week. Sciatica in my lower back and down one leg. I think I'll be needing a sponge bath soon if there are any takers :D

I fell like an eejit. I don't have an automatic (that's cheating driving :D). Went out today and managed by staying mostly in 4th.

It's not sore now at all just an inconvenient.

Sensing a bit of understatement here :p can you put a shoe on it ?

...Also. Do I know you?? tongue.png

Well I hope so, after all you did reply 'I do' to me earlier :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    Lovely to see you back Diamonds! Now I feel like listening to Marina and the Diamonds :D

I'm flaked out on the couch and my back is fecked, I think it was all of the moving furniture in Reading last week. Sciatica in my lower back and down one leg. I think I'll be needing a sponge bath soon if there are any takers :D

I'm quite talented at giving those, being an experienced care giver an' all...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,014 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm enjoying a Baileys on ice, lying languidly across the sofa.
    Did ye know that 'perfect' ice is a fashion now?
    That you can make ice that has no clouds in it or make ice shards, not cubes.
    They're meant to enhance the appearance of drinks at your dinner party.

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm enjoying a Baileys on ice, lying languidly across the sofa.
    Did ye know that 'perfect' ice is a fashion now?
    That you can make ice that has no clouds in it or make ice shards, not cubes.
    They're meant to enhance the appearance of drinks at your dinner party.

Non-cloudy ice does sound kinda like it would look well in a short drink. Hmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,014 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Non-cloudy ice does sound kinda like it would look well in a short drink. Hmm.

First World problems though :D

To thine own self be true

Far froma problem, once there's whiskey in the bottle i'm happy ;)

Sensing a bit of understatement here :p can you put a shoe on it ?

Well I hope so, after all you did reply 'I do' to me earlier :)

I said that in response to your "do you like hot chocolate" question :p

It's sunday and a bank holiday and none of that means jack to me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

So who is who here now? You all know me and I know lots of others, but what's with all the welcome back to names that have only been created? So many renamed on here, that it feels a bit creepy. If this is the way it is, then I'd rather get out of the thread and won't hesitate or be back. Seriously, why would you change your username?

• Advertisement

Some people fancy a change every so often i think. Do kinda wish they would put it on their profile somewhere but that's mainly because i'm a bit thick at figuring them out :o

Grandeeod wrote: »
    So who is who here now? You all know me and I know lots of others, but what's with all the welcome back to names that have only been created? So many renamed on here, that it feels a bit creepy. If this is the way it is, then I'd rather get out of the thread and won't hesitate or be back. Seriously, why would you change your username?

Some people close their accounts and return because they want to start fresh.

Some people close their accounts and intend to stay gone but change their minds.
    Some people close their accounts because they have an issue with anonymity.
    Some people, and this is me, close their accounts for a bit of perspective and then return happy to say who their old name was.

So many different people so many different reasons :)

And then there's some people who close their accounts because they have too many on the go at once and they're getting confused about who they're supposed to be at any one time. Or because they can't keep up with all their own little lies.

If you have any concerns/hunches of someone at this please report it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

What were you supposed to do ?

Walk on the walls, perhaps ?

:p

Ha no :p I felt bad but I apologised :)

And then there's some people who close their accounts because they have too many on the go at once and they're getting confused about who they're supposed to be at any one time. Or because they can't keep up with all their own little lies.

Really? Everyday is a schoolday around here :)

I can't be doing with it.

Really? Everyday is a schoolday around here :)

Oh yeah. You should watch out for them. It's very obvious. It can be a bit entertaining but also a little sad. Boards is full of eccentric characters. :D

People have a right to do what they wish with their accounts. Nobody knows another person's truth. We can speculate till the cows come home or we can live our lives. I'm very curious and would only love to know who x or y poster's previous incarnation was. The reason for their absence and return however isn't my concern and has no impact on me as a poster.

Have a drink or a tea and watch the night sky. Let people be people :)

Oh yeah. You should watch out for them. It's very obvious. It can be a bit entertaining but also a little sad. Boards is full of eccentric characters. :D

When they reply to their own posts but forget to change usernames. ..

• Advertisement

People have a right to do what they wish with their accounts.

Dunno if that's aimed at me. But I never said otherwise.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement