Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,827 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

mailburner wrote: »
    I think the price on swans at home to brentford is massive at 3/1

for one it's a miracle they have got to the playoffs so they'll be
    a lot more relaxed compared to brentford who would have been
    promoted had they won either of their last two games against sides at
    the bottom
    they were brutal against stoke also after winning 8 in a row in the league so
    their hiccup at the end of the season will come back to haunt them imo

also gonna back swans to qualify at 9/4

to win promotion overpriced for me at 9/2 also

1-0 swans

hit post, missed pen and brentford down to 10 after 66mins...goal finally came

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

mailburner wrote: »
    1-0 swans

hit post, missed pen and brentford down to 10 after 66mins...goal finally came

Lovely goal too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭redarmy

Free 5 euro bet on 14:15 GOODWOOD, TUESDAY with pp, i just used it on play off game if anyone with pp acc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Think atalanta may have half an eye on psg in their champions league game already so gonna take a chance on parma putting it up to them this evening

Parma to score 2+ 5/2
    Parma win btts 3 corners each 2 cards each 25/1
    Parma score in both halves and have 2 corners each half 18/1
    Parma score first in each half atalanta first card in each half 60/1

Small stakes on the silly price ones

Not sure the game situation has been taken into account in the fulham Cardiff game tonight. Being 2 down and as bad as they were the other night cardiff are going to have to come out firing and they have nothing to lose at this stage. Clocked up shots in the mid teens quite a few times in the run in and as I said the game situation leads to them having to shoot more which could lead to more corners than usual aswell. Ended up playing on

Cardiff most corners 9/4
    Cardiff most corners double result 7/2
    Cardiff over 5.5 corners 23/10
    Over 6.5 corners 9/2
    Cardiff to have 15 shots 2/1
    16 shots 3/1
    17 shots 9/2
    Cardiff to win, cardiff most corners,fulham most cards 22/1

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 302 ✭✭Muscles Schultz

Small free shot on Arsenal DC. Money back on Chelsea win. Max €10. Paddypower

Not sure the game situation has been taken into account in the fulham Cardiff game tonight. Being 2 down and as bad as they were the other night cardiff are going to have to come out firing and they have nothing to lose at this stage. Clocked up shots in the mid teens quite a few times in the run in and as I said the game situation leads to them having to shoot more which could lead to more corners than usual aswell. Ended up playing on

Cardiff most corners 9/4
    Cardiff most corners double result 7/2
    Cardiff over 5.5 corners 23/10
    Over 6.5 corners 9/2
    Cardiff to have 15 shots 2/1
    16 shots 3/1
    17 shots 9/2
    Cardiff to win, cardiff most corners,fulham most cards 22/1

Shocking their style of play is brutal for corners. Ended on 13 shots too. Not particularly impressed by either side brentford looked head and shoulders better than what was on show tonight

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,352 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Throwing a tenner on Arsenal to win 1-0,2-0 or 2-1 at 4/1 with pp, money back if Chelsea win for interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Juxtapose

Gone for a bit of an accumulator today.

Shamrock Rovers -1 (v Finn Harps) - 8/11
    Sampdoria win (v Brescia) - 4/6
    Arsenal v Chelsea over 2.5 - 4/5
    Ac Milan -1 (v Cagliari) - 8/11
    Inter win (v Atlanta) - 6/4

22.32/1

worth keeping the interest today

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

Why are Juve 13/10 @ home to Roma? I know they have it won , are they playing reserves or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

rekluse wrote: »
    Why are Juve 13/10 @ home to Roma? I know they have it won , are they playing reserves or something?

Yeah I think they are playing the reserves to keep the main players fresh for CL.

rekluse wrote: »

not a bad price for a team unbeaten at home but two teams
    with nothing to play for make it a tough one to bet on

kinda fancy Arsenal but am gonna take the pp one at 4/1 also
    seem very much like it'll be one of those should Arsenal win

sucked in again by pp auba and giroud to score 9/1 11/2 with 365

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,352 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Throwing a tenner on Arsenal to win 1-0,2-0 or 2-1 at 4/1 with pp, money back if Chelsea win for interest.

That will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,020 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

On Fulham-Brentford straight forecast in the championship playoffs

Little scare at the end but
    giphy.gif

Inter and getafe both like a card I've had a go on both teams over 0 cards in both halves at 7/4. Inter to win have the most corners and getafe lost cards looks worth a go at 9/2 aswell.
    Over 60 booking points is my main bet at 13/10 and a final one on getafe over 40 booking points @3s

Edit: rubbish taylor afraid to take his cards out after his shocker last week

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I have backed Real Madrid to win the Champions league at 28.0 on Bet fair. Generally available at 25's with most bookies also. you are getting 1/3 odds on a place in the final, more than likely I will lay off the 28's if they got there rather than have the place money.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/champions-league/winner

If they can do a job on City tonight their price will be 7/2 in the morning. They are only a goal behind playing in an empty stadium , albeit away from home. City are beatable.

I think Chelsea are overpriced in Munich tomorrow, they have to go for it and it would not surprise me to see them winning the match anyway. They need to score at least 3 goals. currently around 7/1 to win the match, they will be going for it. Munich can lose 5-3 and still qualify.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/champions-league/bayern-munich-v-chelsea/winner

If you are really feeling lucky you could do worse than back Chelsea at 360.0 on Betfair to win it outright. I have had 2 euro, some craic if they win it and stranger things have happened.

Lewandowski/Messi anytime double 2/1 pp will do for interest in tonight's games.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Piehead

Lewandowski/Messi anytime double 2/1 pp will do for interest in tonight's games.

Ha ! Interest over already.

• Advertisement

About 20 minutes, nice and easy for a change.

A PP special that actually lands, what is this sorcery?!

Wolves game

Under 50 points & Over 9 corners - just under 3/1

Piehead wrote: »
    Wolves game

Ffs no wolves corners so far.

Piehead wrote: »
    Wolves game

In with 14-0 corners to Seville!

Going for a high odds stats bet tonight. I think there will be goals in the Atalanta-PSG game, probably with PSG winning it, but goals for both teams.

I have gone for Atalanta to score, Atalanta 3 corners & 1 PSG booking. All in both halves.

Atalanta score goals.
    Atalanta average 6.5 corners a game in Serie A (7.3 home & 5.8 away)
    PSG average 2 cards a game in France and Veratti & Herrera can be card magnets at times. It's just over 2 cards per game when playing away, and the French league is a poorer standard than the CL tbf.

An outside shot at 33/1, but will give it a go. It's a PP special.

PSG game btts, 3+ corners each team, 2+ cards each team at 5/2

For interest
    PSG to win first half 2-1 or 3-1 at 11/1
    PSG score first in each half and Atalanta first card each half at 16/1
    Both teams to be awarded a penalty at 18/1

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Med101007

Fitz* wrote: »
    Going for a high odds stats bet tonight. I think there will be goals in the Atalanta-PSG game, probably with PSG winning it, but goals for both teams.

I have gone for Atalanta to score, Atalanta 3 corners & 1 PSG booking. All in both halves.

Atalanta score goals.
    Atalanta average 6.5 corners a game in Serie A (7.3 home & 5.8 away)
    PSG average 2 cards a game in France and Veratti & Herrera can be card magnets at times. It's just over 2 cards per game when playing away, and the French league is a poorer standard than the CL tbf.

An outside shot at 33/1, but will give it a go. It's a PP special.

Where would I find this bet on the PP website? Might jump on it for interest.

Med101007 wrote: »
    Where would I find this bet on the PP website? Might jump on it for interest.

It's in the WhatOdds section - featured. It's at 35/1 now! Should have held out :pac:

• Advertisement

Done up a bet builder on 365

PSG +1
    2+ cards in the match
    3+ corners for each team
    2+ goals in the second half
    2/1

Advertisement