Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Stormington

EeGBYLvWAAI7uDW?format=jpg&name=large
    Bullish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

EeGBYLvWAAI7uDW?format=jpg&name=large
    Bullish.

Can you explain your post please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

Defi Index Token launched. You can track a basket of Defi coins.
    https://twitter.com/synthetix_io/status/1288730958246510592?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Stormington

Can you explain your post please?
    I am bullish on Link.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I'm bullish on $KNC & $ZIL now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭tuff1

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    I'm bullish on $KNC & $ZIL now

Any reason in particular?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I don't think there will be a coin like Bitcoin again. I mean buying really cheap and then next thing you are loaded.

I missed out on it by not knowing what it was, it was only after it shot up in price I heard about it. This is back when it reached the highs of 20000 dollars.

The mad thing is I met a guy I know a few years ago and he said to me things are looking up for me. I will be coming into a lot of money. I didn't even ask him how I just assumed in my head he was getting some sort of inheritance. He owns a house with no mortgage now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

I don't think there will be a coin like Bitcoin again. I mean buying really cheap and then next thing you are a loaded.

I missed out on it by not knowing what it was it was only after it shot up in price I heard about it. This is back when it reached the highs of 20000 dollars.

The mad thing is I met a guy I know a few years ago and he said to me things are looking up for me. I will be coming into a lot of money. I didn't even ask him how I just assumed in my head he was getting some sort of inheritance. He owns a house with no mortgage now.

Still a 50% chance of this going 10 X from here IMO over the next few years, don't give up hope yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I don't think there will be a coin like Bitcoin again. I mean buying really cheap and then next thing you are loaded.

I missed out on it by not knowing what it was, it was only after it shot up in price I heard about it. This is back when it reached the highs of 20000 dollars.

Well now you know about it you can invest. It's gone steadily from 3k to 10k and the outlook is still good to reach 14-15k in the next few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Well now you know about it you can invest. It's gone steadily from 3k to 10k and the outlook is still good to reach 14-15k in the next few months.

I'm not going investing in it, you need to put serious money down to end up buying a house without a mortgage tbh. He bought back when it was worth nothing so didn't have to put down serious money and still made massive amounts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

I'm not going investing in it, you need to put serious money down to end up buying a house without a mortgage tbh. He bought back when it was worth nothing so didn't have to put down serious money and still made massive amounts.

Fair play to him for having the foresight to make some money

i know someone who cashed in his pension about 5yrs ago (150k worth) stuck it in Bitcoin when everyone else was sleeping and is now a multi millionaire

cashed in approx half (over 10m) and now has a serious amount of ETH getting ready for the next bull run

anyone have any $SPND in the last 24hrs...some gains

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭KilOit

i know someone who cashed in his pension about 5yrs ago (150k worth) stuck it in Bitcoin when everyone else was sleeping and is now a multi millionaire

cashed in approx half (over 10m) and now has a serious amount of ETH getting ready for the next bull run
    stupid risk that luckily came through

Okay thanks for the update. You didn't invest and your not going to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

BTC was around $300 5 years ago. If you sold at the absolute top of just under $20,000 that would be a multiple of 67. Which is absolutely amazing. But $150k x 67 = $10 million. Half of that would be 5 million.

I may be splitting hairs but there’s just no need for exaggeration.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,625 ✭✭✭✭banie01

KilOit wrote: »
    stupid risk that luckily came through

There was a thread here a few hrs ago if memory serves from the partner/wife of someone who'd stuck money into a BTC fund (Swedish one I think) that they had completely forgotten about and then rediscovered it a few hrs later with quite a nice bonus.
    The thread was about their CGT liability iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭da_miser

da_miser wrote: »
    https://i.imgur.com/Igluw8i.png
    https://www.smartcontract.com/ so at least idea existed since before bitcoin
    Get me thinking so of i go to google and see the following
    Microsoft
    Amazon
    Google
    Oracle
    Salesforce
    Docusign
    Swift
    SAP
    IBM
    Intel
    Facebook Libra
    Dozens of Crypto projects are using it(Cosmos, Tezos)
    Tyler Technologies(US Government)
    Multiple bank, Law and Insurance companies
    Mastercard/Visa/American Express
    Web3 Foundation
    Fidelity($6.93 trillion investment manager)
    ASX (Aussie securities exchange,Market cap: A$2.153 trillion)
    Digital Asset Holdings (CEO Blythe Masters, Google her)
    Hyperledger
    all partnered up directly or indirectly with Link
    https://www.coindesk.com/first-mover-chainlink-marines-hodling-investing-oracles
    I see another website says that Link is being bought and moved off Exchanges at a accelerated rate, started in January, do those in the know "Know".
    Could be time to break open the piggy bank, it might just be the next Big one?
    $3.92 a pop tonight
    From another site, appears holders are in the money at nearly all price buy ins
    https://imgur.com/a/LZ74EY2

I missed out on it by not knowing what it was, it was only after it shot up in price I heard about it.

CHAINLINK is the only realistic moonshot left.
    Spend a hour researching it and you will come to this conclusion, it is partnered up and working with huge well know names and other huge companies but not on the public radar
    ISO 20022
    PSD2
    BSN (Chinese government)
    T Systems
    Numerous Banks
    Digital Asset Holdings, read this to see who is behind it, Chainlink has BIG money backing it?
    https://fortune.com/2016/02/18/blythe-masters-blockchain/
    Practically all of the movers in DeFi are reliant on Chainlink.
    Without Chainlink, Blockchain will be going nowhere in the real world, Bitcoin is old tech, no Staking, just a store of value, when Chainlink staking starts its going to be earning money for holders, it will moon violently.
    I predict that within a few years those who dont pick up a bag now at $7.40 will be on here talking about how just like Bitcoin, they have bought a fraction of a LINK.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

There have been and will be more shítcoins beside Bitcoin which have multiplied massively.
    GetWithIt wrote: »

High likelihood he made money splurging on other shítcoins too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

No you don’t.

• Advertisement

GetWithIt wrote: »
    BTC was around $300 5 years ago. If you sold at the absolute top of just under $20,000 that would be a multiple of 67. Which is absolutely amazing. But $150k x 67 = $10 million. Half of that would be 5 million.

he had ETH aswell

No you don’t.

ok I dont...:rolleyes:

tuff1 wrote: »
    Any reason in particular?

both seem to be coiling up for a nice breakout, especially $KNC

Once it hits $2, blue skies above

• Registered Users Posts: 14,252 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Some win for the tax man

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Will Eth continue it's run?

Some win for the tax man

he's non resident for 183 days of the year so it was minimal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

he had ETH aswell
    That isn't what you said.

Well if someone was on the ball enough to buy bitcoin then they most likely bought through ETH too. Prob has a bunch of random coins like all of us :)

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Blowheads

da_miser wrote: »
    CHAINLINK is the only realistic moonshot left.
    Spend a hour researching it and you will come to this conclusion, it is partnered up and working with huge well know names and other huge companies but not on the public radar
    ISO 20022
    PSD2
    BSN (Chinese government)
    T Systems
    Numerous Banks
    Digital Asset Holdings, read this to see who is behind it, Chainlink has BIG money backing it?
    https://fortune.com/2016/02/18/blythe-masters-blockchain/
    Practically all of the movers in DeFi are reliant on Chainlink.
    Without Chainlink, Blockchain will be going nowhere in the real world, Bitcoin is old tech, no Staking, just a store of value, when Chainlink staking starts its going to be earning money for holders, it will moon violently.
    I predict that within a few years those who dont pick up a bag now at $7.40 will be on here talking about how just like Bitcoin, they have bought a fraction of a LINK.

What's your 1,3,5 year prediction?

• Advertisement

Blowheads wrote: »
    What's your 1,3,5 year prediction?

$20, $1000, $80,000

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement