Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Jonnyflash or whatever his name is been around?

Johnny, Paddy Pintman, Brendan the Butcher, Woke Hogan etc are usually conspicuous by their absence here once we get the slightest hint of a bull market.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Stormington

el diablo wrote: »
    Johnny, Paddy Pintman, Brendan the Butcher, Woke Hogan etc are usually conspicuous by their absence here once we get the slightest hint of a bull market.

They'll be quiet for the next 6 months so

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

He's very busy drinking stout and eating Oysters...

Sorry they are..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

Damn, who needs glassnode, santiment and other sophisticated market intelligence analysis when we've got this one. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

Damn, who needs glassnode, santiment and other sophisticated market intelligence analysis when we've got this one. :D

Think all of these lads are preoccupied with chronic bowel issues. Hence their absence from this thread. :P

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

all the bears are gone into hibernation and ww wont see them for 2yrs

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Link is banging on the €8 door now. I picked up a few back at €2. Pitty I didn't get more. I think it will keep going.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Link is banging on the €8 door now. I picked up a few back at €2. Pitty I didn't get more. I think it will keep going.

$9.62 nice to see it keep on trucking despite those trying to stick up some road blocks! Dread to think what they're shorts look like now in both ways! Presumably a new link is a scam story is coming soon!

$SXP the native token of Swipe, the new debit card on the block has gone above $2

I was talking about this one last week when it was $1.70

With partenerships with binance, this one could potentially 5x from here once it gains more market cap

I'm waiting on my verification process to be cleared before ordering one of their cards

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    $SXP the native token of Swipe, the new debit card on the block has gone above $2

With partenerships with binance, this one could potentially 5x from here once it gains more market cap

I'm waiting on my verification process to be cleared before ordering one of their cards

I saw this after the MCO/CRO thing also. Is this the binance card, or will is sxp a different card entirely?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Is this the binance card, or will is sxp a different card entirely?

Separate brands/products as far as I can tell:
    - https://www.swipe.io/cards/
    - https://card.binance.com/en

But the Binance card is powered by Swipe and the Swipe token is using the Binance chain I believe.

Basically Visa and MasterCard are now full steam ahead with onboarding crypto companies. Mastercard which used to be very cautious about them now even has a dedicated express onboarding program for them. So we will see a lot more cards on the coming months.

Thats interesting. Going to sign up now. Do you have a referral code?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Do I get it wildly wrong, or at the current value you need to stake circa 50K euros worth of SXP to get their premium card?

Unless I am getting it wrong, it seems excessive, given that the only other option is the basic card which doesn't seem to stand out in terms of what it offers (I don't see anything standing out vs other crypto cards, and it does seem to have foreign currency transaction fees which many people would see as a step backward vs their current card).

What was the selling point of the card for you?

jimmii wrote: »
    Thats interesting. Going to sign up now. Do you have a referral code?

I checked my account , no sign of a referral code but I didnt need one anyway

not sure what the advantage of having one does

Bob24 wrote: »
    Do I get it wildly wrong, or at the current value you need to stake circa 50K euros worth of SXP to get their premium card?

Unless I am getting it wrong, it seems excessive, given that the only other option is the basic card which doesn't seem to stand out in terms of what it offers (I don't see anything standing out vs other crypto cards, and it does seem to have foreign currency transaction fees which many people would see as a step backward vs their current card).

What was the selling point of the card for you?

in order to qualify for the 4% cashback you need the slate card and hold 30,000SXP

I'm going for the saffron one

for me, I like a few things about it, you can exchange up to something like 30 different coins so you could use it as a quick mechanism for trading with low fees depending on what they are

to get cashback in BTC is a nice plus and I can see more features being added

plus it allows crypto to be transferred into the wallet and then spent, I'm all for this without the other option

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Still here lads, and I only have one account. Still a huge scam as well - another 2 billion tether printed recently

And another 125 million created in the past 20 minutes.

All I read about was another Chainlink integration tbh.

I checked my account , no sign of a referral code but I didnt need one anyway

not sure what the advantage of having one does

Used a code to get $20 seems to be along the lines of a traditional sign up bonus I'll see.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Still here lads, and I only have one account. Still a huge scam as well - another 2 billion tether printed recently

sorry, I don't follow, what exactly is it you're saying is a scam - tether, bitcoin, ethereum, chainlink, altcoins, crypto based spending cards or blockchain in general??

• Advertisement

Good man. We need someone to cry wolf.

In even bigger news.
    Dave Portnoy + US stimulus = Pump

ZeroThreat wrote: »
    I don't follow
    This is the key take away 😀 #IgnoreButton

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but did Portnoy at 1:42 say 'I'm buying Chainlink, but I don't know how?'

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but did Portnoy at 1:42 say 'I'm buying Chainlink, but I don't know how?'

Yup...:D

It's quite a big deal if they get him on board. He's quite the influencer at the moment - with a demographic that was made for bitcoin/crypto.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Hex2t mainnet coming in August, lots of excitement around this one.
    Gonna predict good returns as long as this market continues

Already nearly +200% since this post

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭da_miser

Swipe needs Chainlink to function, if you look at the bigger picture of crypto, all of the potentially huge ones NEED Chainlink to function.
    Back up the truck and buy with both hands
    https://medium.com/swipe/swipe-leverages-chainlink-to-bring-decentralized-pricing-into-the-swipe-network-a0a8d1f603be

Its will never get over $1
    Its will never get over $2
    Its will never get over $5
    Its will never get over $8
    We are here!
    Its will never get over $10
    Its will never get over $15
    Its will never get over $20
    Its will never get over $50
    Its will never get over $100
    Where will it end?

Haha LEGEND!

Love Link but to think it'll go to $1000 within even (5-10 years)though is complete horse****.

Somewhere between $75 and $200 is a pretty optismistic target IMO.

Quant on the other hand....

Quant you say. In bed with Chainlink
    https://blogs.oracle.com/startup/first-cohort-of-startups-selected-for-oracle%e2%80%99s-blockchain-and-chainlink-innovation-project

This has probably showed up a few times already, but still a good one. Join us Johnny, make some hay while the sun shines.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk&feature=youtu.be

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 5,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭aido79

The scale of the scam is impressive:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-market-cap-is-now-bigger-than-intel-or-coca-cola/amp

...and that doesn't take into account any of the other coins.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement