Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

PSNI 18 Recruitment Waiting Room

1468910

Comments



  • Updated table

    Anon1810 350-450 ML
    JC535 - 700-730 ML
    Acpsni123 730 - 750 ML
    d9427 730-750 ML
    Thechaser123 750-770 ML
    R2024 770 - 820 ML
    Norniron74 880 - 900 ML
    Sms19 890 - 910 ML

    If anyone before me on the ML wants to hold off on becoming appointable until after September calls that would be great :o




  • SMS19 wrote: »
    Congratulations JC535!
    Welcome to the worst/hardest part of the process :rolleyes:
    Hopefully, September calls go out the first week of August if not sooner.

    I think you’re definitely right about it being the worst part!




  • Does anyone know if calls will be going out next week?




  • Does anyone know if calls will be going out next week?

    I'm guessing that they will go out the last week of July/first week of August




  • A work colleague of mine said their dad said something about another intake mid August. I didn't really get chatting to them about it. It was an end of the day/out the door comment. I'll ask them about it on Tuesday.

    Could be nothing but I thought I'd put it in here.


  • Advertisement


  • Gonzo94 wrote: »
    A work colleague of mine said their dad said something about another intake mid August. I didn't really get chatting to them about it. It was an end of the day/out the door comment. I'll ask them about it on Tuesday.

    Could be nothing but I thought I'd put it in here.

    Can't see that happening, even if calls went out on Monday there wouldn't be enough time. Usually about 7 weeks between call and start and that brings you into the start of September.




  • NornIron74 wrote: »
    Can't see that happening, even if calls went out on Monday there wouldn't be enough time. Usually about 7 weeks between call and start and that brings you into the start of September.

    I was thinking the same myself mate. I just thought I'd put it in for everyone else here lol.




  • If squads are going in every 5 weeks then there will be one starting 29th & 30th August..which is why I think calls could be next week unless the holidays stall it until the following week.




  • The last time I was speaking to recruitment I was told that there would be no August intake and the next would be:
    1. September
    2. November
    3. December
    4. January
    5. February




  • For those of you on here that have already been deployed in the PSNI, how do you find the job? Is it rewarding? Are there plenty of opportunities and encouragement for promotions etc? What are your serving areas like?


  • Advertisement


  • Spoke to recruitment there and no word on next calls... Just said they haven't had word yet so hang tight.




  • Anyone waiting on SMT results? Received my medical results the day after the medical which I passed but waiting near 2 weeks now for SMT.




  • Anon1810 wrote: »
    Spoke to recruitment there and no word on next calls... Just said they haven't had word yet so hang tight.

    I'd guess that they could be next week or the week after




  • Anyone waiting on SMT results? Received my medical results the day after the medical which I passed but waiting near 2 weeks now for SMT.

    I'm still waiting on my SMT result. I think it might be a bit longer than usual because Randox are doing covid tests?




  • Literally just received my SMT result. So hopefully you're not waiting much longer




  • Gonzo94 wrote: »
    Literally just received my SMT result. So hopefully you're not waiting much longer

    Just got the email too to say I have passed. Finally that is me appointable and can be added to the list. Merit 890-910




  • Just got the email too to say I have passed. Finally that is me appointable and can be added to the list. Merit 890-910

    Fantastic! Hoping I can join you all in the waiting room soon enough lol.




  • *Updated*

    Anon1810 350-450 ML
    JC535 - 700-730 ML
    Acpsni123 730 - 750 ML
    d9427 730-750 ML
    Thechaser123 750-770 ML
    R2024 770 - 820 ML
    Norniron74 880 - 900 ML
    first_timer10 - 890-910ML
    Sms19 890 - 910 ML




  • SMS19 wrote: »
    *Updated*

    Anon1810 350-450 ML
    JC535 - 700-730 ML
    Acpsni123 730 - 750 ML
    d9427 730-750 ML
    Thechaser123 750-770 ML
    R2024 770 - 820 ML
    Norniron74 880 - 900 ML
    first_timer10 - 890-910ML
    Sms19 890 - 910 ML


    You forgot me :p




  • Nhs2018 wrote: »
    You forgot me :p

    You’re top of the list too!


  • Advertisement


  • W221 wrote: »
    You’re top of the list too!

    Fashionably late! ML 200-220 oops




  • *Updated*

    Nhs2018 - 200-220 ML
    Anon1810 - 350-450 ML
    JC535 - 700-730 ML
    Acpsni123 - 730-750 ML
    d9427 - 730-750 ML
    Thechaser123 - 750-770 ML
    R2024 770 - 820 ML
    NornIron74 - 880 - 900 ML
    first_timer10 - 890-910ML
    Sms19 - 890-910 ML




  • NornIron74 wrote: »
    *Updated*

    Nhs2018 - 200-220 ML
    Anon1810 - 350-450 ML
    JC535 - 700-730 ML
    Acpsni123 - 730-750 ML
    d9427 - 730-750 ML
    Thechaser123 - 750-770 ML
    R2024 770 - 820 ML
    NornIron74 - 880 - 900 ML
    first_timer10 - 890-910ML
    Sms19 - 890-910 ML

    The September squad




  • Anyone know if we will receive the 2.5% pay rise agreed back in February? Website still showing 01/09/19 figures.




  • Anyone know if we will receive the 2.5% pay rise agreed back in February? Website still showing 01/09/19 figures.

    I believe it gets awarded in September




  • Anyone else going crazy waiting for the next set of calls?




  • Yeah, I was expecting them to start this morning.

    I have heard that the ones who were progressed through PCA due to the new time limited have started to become appointable in the last few days. Bound to be a few high ML numbers in that bunch of people.




  • SMS19 wrote: »
    Yeah, I was expecting them to start this morning.

    I have heard that the ones who were progressed through PCA due to the new time limited have started to become appointable in the last few days. Bound to be a few high ML numbers in that bunch of people.

    I’d say there will be!




  • I think with your ML number JC you should be fine for Sept.

    As far as I know they got up to about ML750 in the intake before July and then July picked up stragglers.


  • Advertisement


  • Got the call!


Advertisement