Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

PSNI 18 Recruitment Waiting Room

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Gonzo94

Has the January calls gone out yet?

Unfortunately the January intake was cancelled. An email went out saying it was cancelled due to the protective measures taken as a result of the Covid-19 Outbreak in the college. Email went out 2 weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Pcjobless

Gonzo94 wrote: »
    Unfortunately the January intake was cancelled. An email went out saying it was cancelled due to the protective measures taken as a result of the Covid-19 Outbreak in the college. Email went out 2 weeks ago.

Where are you in the merit?

Pcjobless wrote: »
    Where are you in the merit?

850-870. Vetting held things up for me.

Has the January calls gone out yet?

Where are you in the merit list?

Gonzo94 wrote: »
    850-870. Vetting held things up for me.

More than likely you’ll be in Feb intake. Have you heard any dates yet?

• Advertisement

Pcjobless wrote: »
    More than likely you’ll be in Feb intake. Have you heard any dates yet?

I've heard nothing since that email. I'd like to think it would be at the start of February? So calls might be go out mid December?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 merrymarley

Has anyone heard if Feb intake is going ahead?

We've heard nothing to suggest otherwise and I would have expected to hear already if there was changes made. So I'd assume it is especially since some people will have handed in notices etc. It's a good load of weeks away yet anyway. I take it you're in the Feb intake as well?

No I’m not 😅 hadn’t heard anything so wasn’t sure it was even going ahead.. I was near the end of the merit list so likely a bit more waiting to go for me just happy to be on the list and hear that they have moved forward with another intake :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 CuppaTay

Looks like the decision has been made to push the induction day and and have remote learning to begin with.

• Advertisement

Yeah just got an update email there too.. somehow it seems so much worse getting bad news on a Monday, grumpy week ahead for me now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭MrChew

Yeah just got an update email there too.. somehow it seems so much worse getting bad news on a Monday, grumpy week ahead for me now :(

Did you get the one saying no further invites until May?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Frozenfeet95

where about are you on the merit list if you don't mind me asking?

Advertisement