Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madeleine McCann

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

She wandered out herself, something happened (car accident/paedo)
    Can anyone inform me why exactly it would be in the interest of Scotland Yard, their “friends in high places”, Government collusion with D notices and the like to cover for the McCanns if they did in fact harm their child?

What on earth is in it for them, pray tell?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,985 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Powerful stuff here, Amaral said they would use a German Peado who is currently in jail in Germany for an unrelated matter and will be used to close the case and wrap things up. He found nothing to link him to the abduction. Also that Operation Grange had been working on another German Peado to close the case but he died a few years ago and they are looking to use someone to end this case without actually solving it.

Why would the German Polizei be interested in ending the case in this way?

More nonsense from Amaral. He's a ****.

• Site Banned Posts: 461 ✭✭callmehal

Accident happened, parents hid body
    That would be very interesting, surely there’s documentation and cctv of him at the place to re-register the car. This can place him and help track his possible movements between his phone call, abduction and re-registering the car.

Also talking about cars The hired Mc Cann car done 11,000 miles in the 4 months the rented the car. Police investigated this mileage as a matter of interest. Reports of the boot being left open day and night for many days is something I remember also not sure it meant much though. A neighbour who was a lawyer reported It and that the car was transporting trash bags but police thought this could of been moving a dead body. (Their word’s not mine).

Both men said there was an unusual odour in the boot, both related to the Mc Canns, one of the ppl removed the carpet and washed it the smell was so bad. Alexander Cameron at the time married to Gerrys sister & Micheal Wright married to Kate’s cousin both had access to the car while in Portugal.

That's what I was thinking. If it was the next day, then he either still had Madeleine in the vehicle, hidden somewhere or he didn't have her anymore. The rumour is that the German police have video or photo evidence of something. It could have been taken the night she went missing but I'd think more likely not. So if it was the peado. She was in his vehicle while he re-registered it. This is all guesswork.

The rental car is very dodgy and one of the pieces of evidence that points towards the McCanns. There's a video of Eddie the cadaver dog alerting to the car and what you mention above raises suspicions.

Amaral said they would use a German Peado

Amaral the convicted lying perjurer who has made a fortune out of implicating Kate and Gerry said what now?

No way?

He did not?

Say it ain’t so....

:rolleyes:

Powerful stuff here, Amaral said they would use a German Peado who is currently in jail in Germany for an unrelated matter and will be used to close the case and wrap things up. He found nothing to link him to the abduction. Also that Operation Grange had been working on another German Peado to close the case but he died a few years ago and they are looking to use someone to end this case without actually solving it.

Amaral could be vindicated eventually. It'll probably never get solved but he could be right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

If there were any connection between CB and the McCanns, the police would have a log of it. They have a log of the phone call he made to the mystery Portuguese mobile, so there's no reason why they wouldn't have a log of other calls.

Also, again not sure if exactly correct, but I think I read that the McCanns mobile phones were not used for a large portion of that day, not until after the alarm had been raised. I'll see if I can find it...

I found a log of phone 'ping' sites, which also shows amount of calls made, in which location and at what times:

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PHONE_PING.htm

On 3rd May, Kate's phone is used at 8.23am, 8.24am, 12.31pm, 13.34pm and then not again until 23.14pm.

On the same day, Gerry's phone is used at 12.24pm and then not again until 23.14pm.

This helps to corroborate the statement from the McCanns that they didn't have their phones at dinner and had they been communicating with some paedo, they weren't making too many phone calls on that day to organise this 'kidnap'.

Like I said, the police have a log of CB's communications that day. If the McCanns number was included, I suspect they'd be in custody by now...

callmehal wrote: »
    The rental car is very dodgy and one of the pieces of evidence that points towards the McCanns. There's a video of Eddie the cadaver dog alerting to the car and what you mention above raises suspicions.

The McCanns didn't do it.

Can anyone inform me why exactly it would be in the interest of Scotland Yard, their “friends in high places”, Government collusion with D notices and the like to cover for the McCanns if they did in fact harm their child?

What's in it for the Germans either? Do the McCanns have them in their pockets too? I just don't get it.

I do, however, get why Amaral would want to cover his a*se.

The McCanns didn't do it.

We've been over this. You can't just wish it away.

callmehal wrote: »
    We've been over this. You can't just wish it away.

It doesn't need to be. It's 2020, not 2007.

Come on, engage that brain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Why would the German Polizei be interested in ending the case in this way?

More nonsense from Amaral. He's a ****.

He spoke of Operation Grange not the German police but the German police getting involved for me was more about highlighting the other cases CB is accused of including that little girl that went missing in Germany too.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,908 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

I don't think they physically harmed their child but who knows what may have transpired WRT possible sedation. definite abandonment and so on?

Anyway, the PM of the UK at the time (well in June 2007)was Gordon Brown a Scot like Gerry. Join the dots.

I found a log of phone 'ping' sites, which also shows amount of calls made, in which location and at what times:

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PHONE_PING.htm

On 3rd May, Kate's phone is used at 8.23am, 8.24am, 12.31pm, 13.34pm and then not again until 23.14pm.

On the same day, Gerry's phone is used at 12.24pm and then not again until 23.14pm.

This helps to corroborate the statement from the McCanns that they didn't have their phones at dinner and had they been communicating with some paedo, they weren't making too many phone calls on that day to organise this 'kidnap'.

Like I said, the police have a log of CB's communications that day. If the McCanns number was included, I suspect they'd be in custody by now...

Clever if it was planned, no links to phones or can’t be pinged, clever.

Anyway, the PM of the UK at the time (well in June 2007)was Gordon Brown a Scot like Gerry. Join the dots.

Oh sweet Jesus...

If I harmed my child, would Micheál Martin help me cover it up because we hail from the same country??

Oh sweet Jesus...

If I harmed my child, would Micheál Martin help me cover it up because we hail from the same country??

They had friends in high places, that engenders publicity and MONEY, Sweet Jesus.

Where did I say they wanted to cover it up please?

They had friends in high places, Sweet Jesus.

Any proof for this statement? Anything?

So he covered for the fact that Madeleine was possibly drugged, killed and disposed of by her parents, managed to convince the rest of government to do so too, so much so that they’ve all managed to stay silent til this day.. slap a D notice on any press chitter chat all because of... patriotism?

Jaysus.

Clever if it was planned, no links to phones or can’t be pinged, clever.

So if they made phone calls, it's suss. If they didn't, it's even more suss.

Gotcha.

So he covered for the fact that Madeleine was possibly drugged, killed and disposed of by her parents, managed to convince the rest of government to do so too, so much so that they’ve all managed to stay silent til this day.. slap a D notice on any press chitter chat all because of... patriotism?

Jaysus.

Absolutely unbelievable the nonsense some people come out with. Unbelievable.

There is no doubt that the Mcs had friends in high places at all. Think about it. How did they manage to get Sky News to paste it all over the world the next day. I doubt anyone else would have been able to do that so quickly.

Anyway I sense a bit of hysteria from some posters now, and wonder why.

• Advertisement

So if they made phone calls, it's suss. If they didn't, it's even more suss.

Gotcha.

I didn’t say anything about making calls. You can’t track silence that’s for sure.

It doesn't need to be. It's 2020, not 2007.

Come on, engage that brain.

Fully engaged. :) Really strange things happen. We'd all hope that parents wouldn't do such a thing but things like this have happened before. Let's not forget that the parents were neglecting their kids and leaving them on their own night after night. It's a horrific thought but parents have killed their children before.

There is no doubt that the Mcs had friends in high places at all. Think about it. How did they manage to get Sky News to paste it all over the world the next day. I doubt anyone else would have been able to do that so quickly.

I'm perfectly calm, far from hysterical.

Proof of your statement that they had friends in high places, including the Prime Minister?

Jaysus.

I didn't say anything of the sort in your rant above. Connections help, it is obvious.

No hysteria. Just amazed that you’ve just posted on a public forum the possibility that Gordon Brown might have covered the killing, cover up and disposal of Madeleine Mc Cann as favour to Gerry cos they were both from Scotland.

It’s a bit mad like.

I'm perfectly calm, far from hysterical.

Proof of your statement that they had friends in high places, including the Prime Minister?

Prove that there was NO help, thanks.

I didn't say anything of the sort in your rant above. Connections help, it is obvious.

So your whole point about them both being Scottish and joining the dots was about what exactly? You won’t mind clarifying so if I’ve taken you up wrong.

I didn’t say anything about making calls. You can’t track silence that’s for sure.

You played devil's advocate earlier and suggested they may have been in cahoots with CB. As there was no internet where they were at that time, how else would they have hatched the plan for CB to take their daughter without making phone calls?

Smoke signals? Carrier pigeon?

No hysteria. Just amazed that you’ve just posted on a public forum the possibility that Gordon Brown might have covered the killing, cover up and disposal of Madeleine Mc Cann as favour to Gerry cos they were both from Scotland.

It’s a bit mad like.

Not a chance your rants are going to flummox me!

I never ever said that any politician would do as your mad statements above said.

Joining the dots refers to influencing publicity.

But you cannot see that can you in your hysteria. LOL.

• Advertisement

You played devil's advocate earlier and suggested they may have been in cahoots with CB. As there was no internet where they were at that time, how else would they have hatched the plan for CB to take their daughter without making phone calls?

Smoke signals? Carrier pigeon?

There's no easier way to communicate with someone? If you don't have the internet or you can't make calls, that's it. You can never communicate with anyone again. :pac: What was life like before the internet and phones?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement