Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madeleine McCann

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,872 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Going postal, lol? Exaggerate much :pac:

Your concern is touching, despite enjoying the banter.

Ah you know yourself, the whole thing has gone on for 13 years, and some get weary, some go postal and a bit obsessive, and some enjoy the banter about it without taking sides.

Such is life.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

She wandered out herself, something happened (car accident/paedo)
    Ah you know yourself, the whole thing has gone on for 13 years, and some get weary, some go postal and a bit obsessive, and some enjoy the banter about it without taking sides.

Such is life.

Who's gone 'postal'? Postal means violently angry. Who has done this here?

If you're enjoying the banter on a thread regarding the possible murder of a child, there's something not right there, sorry.

Posting for the “Banter”..and the “craic”...

You know this thread is about the disappearance of a little child right?

Christ.

Well look it’s not like we didn’t know you were on a complete wind up but thanks for clarifying.

No wind up from me at all. Just commenting on an open forum like anyone else can. I never posted "for the craic", but find the replies amusing sometimes. That's allowed I presume unless a mod says otherwise.

The craic for me is other posters who are so TOTALLY invested in something that happened 13 years ago, and still have their hackles up if anyone dares to challenge anything about it.

Great craic altogether.

Who's gone 'postal'? Postal means violently angry. Who has done this here?

If you're enjoying the banter on a thread regarding the possible murder of a child, there's something not right there, sorry.

Where is the proof that the child was murdered?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,968 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

No wind up from me at all. Just commenting on an open forum like anyone else can. I never posted "for the craic", but find the replies amusing sometimes. That's allowed I presume unless a mod says otherwise.

The craic for me is other posters who are so TOTALLY invested in something that happened 13 years ago, and still have their hackles up if anyone dares to challenge anything about it.

Great craic altogether.

How invested in this case have you been, from the beginning?

• Advertisement

How invested in this case have you been, from the beginning?

Post now and then, enjoy the theories, and take it all with a grain of salt. Is that OK with you now?

And if you want to or in fact found the time to do so, you would know anyway. Over to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I never posted "for the craic".
    I am posting here for the craic

Hmm k. Maybe read back on your previous posts before you completely contradict a point you only just made.

Again.

Post now and then, enjoy the theories, and take it all with a grain of salt. Is that OK with you now?

And if you want to or in fact found the time to do so, you would know anyway. Over to you.

Over and out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭joeguevara

Any proof for this statement? Anything?

Is it true that Grenville Janner is in the same masonic Lodge as Gerry Mccann?

Is there any connection between Sir Clement Freud and the Mccanns?

They would be proof of that statement.

Where is the proof that the child was murdered?

Note the word 'possible'.

Also, amusing how you're looking for proof, when you are so resistant to providing such proof when it is asked of you!

• Advertisement

joeguevara wrote: »
    Is it true that Grenville Janner is in the same masonic Lodge as Gerry Mccann?

No idea who that is or whether either person is a mason. I don't entertain conspiracy sites, as they're not big on evidence.
    Is there any connection between Sir Clement Freud and the Mccanns?

Yes, in that he invited them to his villa twice, months after their daughter's disappearance. Kate was quite open about it in her book.
    They would be proof of that statement.

No, they wouldn't.

This thread is morphing into a poster bashing thing, mostly from the usual people who cannot or will not have an open mind.

So be it. I have taken a lot of flack here this evening, I hope I didn't return the compliment. Sayonara y'all.

No idea who that is or whether either person is a mason. I don't entertain conspiracy sites, as they're not big on evidence.

Yes, in that he invited them to his villa twice, months after their daughter's disappearance. Kate was quite open about it in her book.

No, they wouldn't.

Well you asked was there any proof that they had friends in high places. It was then shown that they have friends with Lords and aristocracy. Is that not high places?

I can never understand why they would want a friendship with Freud. A high profile alleged abuser of children.

The two I mention shared an office together. Both had links to epstein. Both had connections to maxwell. I'd want to at least look at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Well you asked was there any proof that they had friends in high places. It was then shown that they have friends with Lords and aristocracy. Is that not high places?

I can never understand why they would want a friendship with Freud. A high profile alleged abuser of children.

The two I mention shared an office together. Both had links to epstein. Both had connections to maxwell. I'd want to at least look at it.

It was before anyone knew about Freud.

Just came across this https://youtu.be/RbOeTvON-3A
    The Chief Investigation Team and The Mc Canns live on Crimeline May 2019.

It was before anyone knew about Freud.

There are clear links to Freud and the Mccanns before the apparent friendship began. The solicitor firm that the Mccanns immediately Used who have also represented Pinochet but also clement Freud and greville janner. The latter two alleged child molesters. The former connected to Gerry Mccann through the same freemason Lodge and Freud and Granville shared an office. This was never said by anyone at the time when questioned. Obviously I defer to someone who is very invested but I am conscious of how new information is coming out. Hope you don't think I am being disrespectful.

There are clear links to Freud and the Mccanns before the apparent friendship began. The solicitor firm that the Mccanns immediately Used who have also represented Pinochet but also clement Freud and greville janner. The latter two alleged child molesters. The former connected to Gerry Mccann through the same freemason Lodge and Freud and Granville shared an office. This was never said by anyone at the time when questioned. Obviously I defer to someone who is very invested but I am conscious of how new information is coming out. Hope you don't think I am being disrespectful.

Not at all, this is information I was unaware of.

Watching the Crimewatch programme and DCI Andy Redwood is in one camera shot and the presenter goes around the corner literally and The McCanns are sitting there. That’s just strange, never seen an investigations team and then the “victims” family in the area to go straight to interview?

What’s made this family so special to have all these things that other families wouldn’t ever get in terms of publicity. I think it goes against the investigation and goes with the “limits” reported in the Operation Grange starting certain lines of enquiry aren’t allowed ie: investigate the parents.

Not at all, this is information I was unaware of.

Of course it can all be disregarded as conspiracy theory. I would have disregarded it but the last number of years has exposed so much and the Epstein link is too strong to just disregard. As well as hosting the McCanns at his mansion in Portugal, Clement Freud also hosted the Podestas brothers and Ghilsaine Maxwell.

Maybe the maxwell arrest will be the key. But the sketches of the two US men and a shot haired woman in the same location is fcucked up beyond belief. One other thing is that you seem to have followed the case quite carefully and closely. Do you find it strange that you were unaware of the possible links. Surely they would have been investigated to its fullest and transparent

I'll link the sketch

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tony-and-john-podesta-match-madeleine-mccann-police-sketches/

• Advertisement

Of course it can all be disregarded as conspiracy theory. I would have disregarded it but the last number of years has exposed so much and the Epstein link is too strong to just disregard. As well as hosting the McCanns at his mansion in Portugal, Clement Freud also hosted the Podestas brothers and Ghilsaine Maxwell.

Maybe the maxwell arrest will be the key. But the sketches of the two US men and a shot haired woman in the same location is fcucked up beyond belief. One other thing is that you seem to have followed the case quite carefully and closely. Do you find it strange that you were unaware of the possible links. Surely they would have been investigated to its fullest and transparent

I'll link the sketch

That second link with the spiky haired woman gave me chills the first time I’d seen it. I know nothing of Podesta brothers (age wise they aren’t anywhere close after a quick google) or Maxwell I’ve never heard of. The e-fit always reminds me of Sky News presenter Martin Brunt ( not saying he’s anything to do with it just reminds me of him, the guy on the left) Gerry is kinda like the guy on the right.

That second link with the spiky haired woman gave me chills the first time I’d seen it. I know nothing of Podesta brothers (age wise they aren’t anywhere close after a quick google) or Maxwell I’ve never heard of. The e-fit always reminds me of Sky News presenter Martin Brunt ( not saying he’s anything to do with it just reminds me of him, the guy on the left) Gerry is kinda like the guy on the right.

Apologies, the podesta brothers, well one of them was hillary Clintons campaign manager. If you Google pizza Gate then you will have all the information you need. They were regular guests at Clement Freud House. Regularly photographs with Epstein. Close resemble sketches of people of interest. And never in mainstream media in the case.

Oh ffs :rolleyes:

Oh ffs :rolleyes:

I'm presuming that means that you believe that it's bs and you are probably right. It is probably wrong to say it in the thread. Apologies for doing so.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭limnam

So do you think it's possible they knew he was a child rapist?

limnam wrote: »
    So do you think it's possible they knew he was a child rapist?

It would appear from Ms McCanns book that she didn't know. However, one thing has always bugged me. Around the time of the first meeting (infamous vodka lunch) the McCanns appoint a very niche London firm to represent them against allegations. Kingsley Napley. Now these also represented Cyril Smith and Greville Janner. Cyril Smith shared an office with Clement Freud. How would this law firm have come up in conversation without some explaining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Rock77

It would appear from Ms McCanns book that she didn't know. However, one thing has always bugged me. Around the time of the first meeting (infamous vodka lunch) the McCanns appoint a very niche London firm to represent them against allegations. Kingsley Napley. Now these also represented Cyril Smith and Greville Janner. Cyril Smith shared an office with Clement Freud. How would this law firm have come up in conversation without some explaining.

Hey, thanks for all the info.. I wasn’t aware of any of this.

So Freud used this solicitor before the McCanns did?

Did the McCanns hire the solicitor before or after they met with Freud the first time?

Sorry, I’m a little lost and trying to figure it out.

I'm presuming that means that you believe that it's bs and you are probably right. It is probably wrong to say it in the thread. Apologies for doing so.

Don’t apologize to a silly comment like that, the poster needs to comeback with more then 3 letters and an emoji. These are serious links, might end up being BS but these links can’t be dismissed only if you aren’t open to any theory in this case. To not be open is foolish as there is no hard evidence to support either way. So keep posting the links and we can debate them.

Rock77 wrote: »
    Hey, thanks for all the info.. I wasn’t aware of any of this.

So Freud used this solicitor before the McCanns did?

Did the McCanns hire the solicitor before or after they met with Freud the first time?

Sorry, I’m a little lost and trying to figure it out.

After they met him.

What is known is that Smith and Janner would have used them. Freud would have been very close to both as he shared an office with Janner. The Senior Partner of the solicitor firm made quite a name in the 70s as defending 'that type'. Now, where it does get unique is whether Janner knew Mr. Mc Cann before they ever were introduced to Freud. There is some speculation as to whether they were both members of the same freemason lodge, however as that is secret any speculation is bordering on conspiracy.

• Advertisement

The Jane Tanner sighting can’t be right as neither Jeremy or Gerry seen a man carrying a young child away at the same time. (Even Operation Grange said the timing wasn’t right and it was later n the Smyth sighting was the most prominent) One of them would of been facing the way of the man in question. Gerry went missing fire a longer period, the last check was done at 9:30 supposedly and then the Smyth sighting was around the 10pm mark which is when Katie said she went back to check only to find Madeline was gone and they didn’t ring the police for around 40 mins. The timeframe is so tight with Gerry being missing “watching football” what match was on that night or where was Gerry watching this match? The luckiest abduction ever or the father (GmcC) was the guy carrying the girl (M) away down to the beach.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement