Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George Floyd dies after police knelt on his neck (MOD NOTE IN POST #1)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭2u2me

Original court documents are there as posted at black gossip site Lipstick Alley:

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/george-floyd%E2%80%99s-conviction-of-robbing-a-woman-receipts-inside.3560861/

Still doesn't give any cop the right to treat him like they did while he was arrested though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

Overheal wrote: »
    To make you more at ease here is more (video too):

You think youre smart but really youre not.
    Sad cheap shots that fly under the charters radar.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,259 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Trump must think people are trying to storm the White House with all the barricades he's putting in place, so deluded, they want him to come out and march with them. That's what they want, geez.

Trump could flip polls by going out to Lafayette Park and kneeling.

You'd think this would offend his base - but they're his base. They're coated in teflon and they will get over it inside of a week. Everyone else would be flummoxed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

This is slightly off topic as it concerns the Black Lives Matter in London.

Maybe I'm just out of step with "fashion" but why was John Boyega dressed like a bank robber? And why was he wearing gloves that look like they are made for the purpose of giving people a severe beating?

If I saw someone (be they black or white, man or woman) dressed like that I would cross the road to avoid them.

Also why was he saying he might not have a career afterward? When I read that it made it seem like he believed he was saying something bad. Maybe that he got a racist himself but other than being too sweary I can't see what he thought was career ending. Isn't Black Lives Matter a "hip" movement with the white folks in Hollywood?

Wasn't even a speech really - did not seem prepared - but his words did make me think more about the issue of race - what did he mean by "being reminded you are black" what doesn't feel like?

Anyway if he still gets work after being Finn in the Star Wars Sequels ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

nthclare wrote: »
    Did anyone see that clip of young ladies cleaning off graffiti from a building being called racist's and being told they should be ashamed of themselves...

Absolutely nuts...

These people are what your dealing with, angry ignorant and stupid.

Dangerous bastard's to be around, imagine sharing a house with one of these psychos.
    You've a White toothbrush, you're a racist.
    You've a black tooth brush, you're racist..

Give my head peace for feck sake

I remember years ago being on another forum and I said that I don't like black sweets like black jelly babies, black fruit pastilles, black wine gums, black licorice. I never liked the taste for them. I was called racist. I swear. It wasn't just one person calling me out on being racist against black sweets.

That's not racism, preferring other colours.

When I was small I hated the black crusts on white bread and I still do. I always peel off the black crusts. That's not racism.

• Advertisement

owlbethere wrote: »
    I read online that the man had a criminal conviction but is that for real? Did he threaten a pregnant woman? Did threaten to shoot her in the belly?

Even if so that's not justification for extrajudicial murder. If Dylan Roof can slaughter the Charleston Nine and not be choked to death while 'resisting arrest' there'e no justification for what we all witnessed.

Trump could flip polls by going out to Lafayette Park and kneeling.

You'd think this would offend his base - but they're his base. They're coated in teflon and they will get over it inside of a week. Everyone else would be flummoxed.

Youre joking right?
    He'd be lynched out there with the hysteria that the media has whipped up.
    Well not lynched because there would be chaos if anyone tried to get near him and then even more outrage about the authorities heavy handedness

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Red for Danger

2u2me wrote: »
    What makes you think that?

If someone is not in agreement that black lives matter, i dont know how i could think anything else

AG Barr

Extremist agitators, Antifa, other extremist groups and foreign actors playing all sides in the demonstrations.

Foreign actors ..interesting.

https://www.reuters.com/video/watch/idOVCGYOAFZ

Wow, the Trump administration acknowledges Russian interference now? ;)

If someone is not in agreement that black lives matter, i dont know how i could think anything else

Can you quote the posters who arent in agreement with black lives matter?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BoroMan32

Disgusting racist attack in Limerick today. Hope they find this dirty filthy scumbag.

https://twitter.com/BaronStrucker/status/1268662138803019781

Woodsie1 wrote: »
    Youre joking right?
    He'd be lynched out there with the hysteria that the media has whipped up.
    Well not lynched because there would be chaos if anyone tried to get near him and then even more outrage about the authorities heavy handedness

I disagree.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,889 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

AG Barr

Extremist agitators, Antifa, other extremist groups and foreign actors playing all sides in the demonstrations.

Foreign actors ..interesting.

https://www.reuters.com/video/watch/idOVCGYOAFZ
    What we do know is that the FBI have arrested three 'bogaloo' white supremacists trying to incite a race war.

What we also know is that the FBI have stated they do not at present have any intel of any similar antifa involvement in attempts to create unrest.

What we also know is that Barr has repeatedly lied to protect the President, and did so previously during the Reagan administration. We also know he ordered the gassing of peaceful protesters a few days ago, including priests, in order to secure a photo op for Trump outside a church.

Given that that same president has previously referred to attendees of a neo Nazi organised rally as 'very fine people' (quite the stark contrast to these riots!), I think I'll trust the FBI on this one.

BoroMan32 wrote: »
    Disgusting racist attack in Limerick today. Hope they find this dirty filthy scumbag.

What sort of accent is that. Sounds like that London innit accent. What an addition he is to Ireland. Talking about slavery to an Irish person, ridiculous. I hope they jail him for a racist assault and deport asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Red for Danger

Can you quote the posters who arent in agreement with black lives matter?

What words or sequence of words would do it for you?

What words or sequence of words would do it for you?

Theres a quote function on boards,use that,then we can all condemn the post and the poster who posted it.

1. Yes that is disgusting and I hope the scumbags responsible get caught for it.

2. But don't you pretend for a moment that you have any issues with racism whatsoever. This is not the first time you have been sharing links from that Twitter account which is explicitly, relentlessly and unashamedly white supremacist, anti-semitic and obsessed with 'race replacement'.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,889 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/1268535604083646468

Rudi needs to get back to the nursing home.

1. Yes that is disgusting and I hope the scumbags responsible get caught for it.

2. But

But:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/1268535604083646468

Rudi needs to get back to the nursing home.

Wow. Never seen Rudy lose it quite like that!

Full interview

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭2u2me

I wouldn't be surprised if this is staged (Kids having a laugh).

Or even if it's a re-release from another time.

Do you trust the page you got this from Boroman?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Next sunny day we all head to phoenix park, bag of drink in tow I'll bring a football we have a kick about then get ****faced afterwards..

Nahhh a coffee and snack in the car along with a surfboard or bodyboard and wetsuit and a South West ground swell, 4ft plus and an offshore breeze in Fanore would be more exciting lol

Yes you're right maybe I need a social media break, there's better things to be doing.

Enjoy your smashing time in phoenix park, it's good to finish off a discussion with honest advice and comadry.

It's something that's lacking on board's, as Billy Corgan from the Smashing Pumpkins wrote in the song called Disarm... Disarm me with a smile..

Enjoy your evening, and thanks for helping me take a good look at my self...my attitude needs a good check now and again...

Now I'm listening to that Album Siamese Dream on Spotify... :)

Sorry if pointing that out offended you, but it is what it is.

Among today's tweets alone: https://twitter.com/BaronStrucker
    "Every white country is now occupied & under siege. Please put Occupied ..... as your location. #WhiteOutWednesday"

"#Jewish again as always"

"The relentlessly anti-white Jew Tim Wise is at it again."

"3% of whites owned slaves in US. A million whites were enslaved by Africans. I think we should teach that narrative and do the same back to them."

Retweeted: "Wow, imagine if people knew the truth about Hitler, Germany and what was done to them and the Russians... maybe a bit research, who the Bolsheviks really were. Maybe he doesn't know the truth"

Retweeted: You got that? It is now mainstream to want white children dead. We won’t make it to 2030 without a civil war of some kind.

---

So yeah, the poster who put the video up pretending to have an issue with racism while following that account deserves to have that pointed out.

What is your problem??

But you see what Rudy Giuliani's job is: He is a Gaslighter for Hire. Everything he says:

'Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which a person or a group covertly sows seeds of doubt in a targeted individual, making them question their own memory, perception, or judgment, often evoking in them cognitive dissonance and other changes including low self-esteem.'

That is, when he's not filibustering with complete waffle and going on about being interrupted...

Sorry if pointing that out offended you, but it is what it is.

https://twitter.com/BaronStrucker

Not offended...BUT:D you couldnt just leave it at that,needed to point out something else to diminish blatant racism from a minority

What is your problem??

Its ok I can talk with other posters instead of answering to you all the time

Not offended...BUT:D you couldnt just leave it at that,needed to point out something else to diminish blatant racism from a minority

Are people not allowed to keep building upon the conversation? It's a message board thread...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

What we do know is that the FBI have arrested three 'bogaloo' white supremacists trying to incite a race war.

What we also know is that the FBI have stated they do not at present have any intel of any similar antifa involvement in attempts to create unrest.

What we also know is that Barr has repeatedly lied to protect the President, and did so previously during the Reagan administration. We also know he ordered the gassing of peaceful protesters a few days ago, including priests, in order to secure a photo op for Trump outside a church.

Given that that same president has previously referred to attendees of a neo Nazi organised rally as 'very fine people' (quite the stark contrast to these riots!), I think I'll trust the FBI on this one.

three guys with molotov cocktails are trying to incite a race war but the multitudes who threw molotovs at cops, cop cars, buildings etc were doing what exactly?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement