Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

That 503 message again!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

branie2 wrote: »
    That 503 message again!

THAT'S WHAT I SAID!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Has anyone mentioned the 503 errors yet?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

No, but did you see the 503s? All. Over. The. Shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,040 ✭✭✭✭neris

Matt Damon

• Advertisement

Car insurance renewal time. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

How David Williams surname is pronounced!

David himself as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

David himself as well!

His name is Walliams.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

David himself as well!

Well it is spelled Walliams.

The tide is turning…

I remember reading somewhere that it is Williams but he changed it for work to make it stand out.

EDIT: Yep!
    David Walliams OBE (born David Edward Williams; 20 August 1971) is an English comedian, actor, writer, and television personality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

David himself as well!

His name is Walliams.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,164 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

New Home wrote: »
    I remember reading somewhere that it is Williams but he changed it for work to make it stand out.

he changed because there was already a david williams in Equity so he had to change it.

Makes me find him more annoying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Makes me find him more annoying!

I’d be more annoyed at being hoodwinked by that posters fake news - he was required to change it for work purposes - see above.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Payroll departments.

Check your wage slips lads. The amount of errors I see.

What's fake about what I wrote? :confused:

Did he have to change it for work or not? Yes? So, what's fake about that?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,164 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

What's fake about what I wrote? :confused:

Did he have to change it for work or not? Yes? So, what's fake about that?

he did change it for work but not to make himself stand out. he did it because he had to.

I’d be more annoyed at being hoodwinked by that posters fake news - he was required to change it for work purposes - see above.

Alright.
    I still find him very annoy and very inappropriate towards other guys on TV!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Now man. I was never into video games, etc but those who say they are for kids, your to old for them generally are fairly boring adults and the highlight of there day is a radio show going out about people.

I hate that opinion so much as well.

Like, I've had people tell me it's a waste of time, but are happy to watch Netflix shows every night, the news every morning, and Eastenders Omnibus every single Sunday, whilst sitting on their phone browsing Facebook and giving out about how fat her friend looks in a pair of jeggings but never tells her to her face..... etc. etc. etc....

Yet I'm the one with the bad habit. At least I'm happier. :D

he did change it for work but not to make himself stand out. he did it because he had to.

Ah, right, that bit - ok, it makes sense. :)

I seem to remember hearing him saying that when he was interviewed the guts of 10 years ago, but good luck with me finding that. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Car insurance renewal time. :mad:

ALSO: when they say they'll email you with a quote, but they don't actually give you the price in the email itself and when you go back to "retrieve your quote" (i.e. re-confirm all the details from scratch), the quote has gone up by €100 or so. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Didnt realise Trump used Boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I have just realised my Social Welfare card is out of date.I need it for my Child Benefit on TUESDAY.aAGH.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,856 ✭✭✭gifted

Trying to buy a gas bbq without the need to sell a kidney......never realised that Lidl had one for sale yesterday for €90.... went down this morning and all gone......:mad:

When you met somebody online and you click with them and get on and you talk to them loads but you eventually run out of things to say!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Tampon ads . Years ago they were like whiskas ads , now it's " get it up there girls"
    Kinda gross really ;(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

When you met somebody online and you click with them and get on and you talk to them loads but you eventually run out of things to say!

Nothing wrong with just sitting and being :)

Except you're probably wondering if they're bored and they're probably wondering if you're bored....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Great. Was hoping for a relaxing evening with the dog and the telly after the fiancée went to work, but now the lad next door has invited his friends over to his house and they're all shouting and laughing outside. The lady of that house appears to have gone somewhere, enabling this gathering.

I want to close my windows, but the heat and clammy weather is killing the idea.

I am going to make for a very cranky old man when I reach my twilight years

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

My nosy neighbour actually asked me today "and how are you feeding your baby?" ( She's one week old and I'm close to madness struggling to nurse) :(

I would never ask someone that. TA the response "very well thank you" only dawned on me five hours after. She also asked "what kind of birth did you have".

As if either of those things are any of her business. TA people who think your choices are everyone else's business.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Congratulations Antares :)

I missed your posts and was wondering where you at disappeared too :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement