Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American response

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 352 ✭✭lord quackinton

in the interests of objectivity, i cant wait to hear the response to this. be careful now with any racist jingoism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXciKni-__M&feature=youtu.be

• Registered Users Posts: 15,484 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

in the interests of objectivity, i cant wait to hear the response to this. be careful now with any racist jingoism

Oh that's easy. Sure he was only messing, he didn't mean it, he was talking to somebody else, he only said it to show how the media would twist his words.....etc etc.

You can't seriously post anything about Biden and not know that Trump has done far worse.

Doesn't make it right, stupid thing to say IMO, but Trump is 8n no position to cast aspersions on anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

He was just being sarcastic.

I knew that video would neuter you anti trumpians
    A black man explaining how it felt to have Biden say you are not really black unless you vote for him
    That’s an indefensible comment and it will hurt him as there is also many more racist comments to his name
    I actually feel sorry for Biden - he should just retire and killary brought back in for round 2

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I'd love to know why she thinks the Republican president is getting tested for something the Democrats made up and who or what she thinks is murdering all the people.

https://twitter.com/funder/status/1264006804247318528

Even more, I wonder how she thinks the Democrats convinced avery other country in the world to play along with the hoax?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,947 ✭✭✭threeball

The largest study into hydroxychloroquine was released today and showed it fared no better than a placebo. In many cases it actually exacerbated the patients condition. If you have previous coronary issues its extremely dangerous.

Remdisivir is looking much more promising but only in the early stages.

Of course the science will still be ignored by trump just so he can tout himself as a saviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

A black man explaining how it felt to have Biden say you are not really black unless you vote for him
    That’s an indefensible comment and it will hurt him as there is also many more racist comments to his name
    I actually feel sorry for Biden - he should just retire and killary brought back in for round 2

Who is killary?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,156 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I always hear this line Irish companies employ just as many in the USA.
    But I can never seem to able to get any details on these companies.
    Can you help
    Thanks

https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2020/0305/1120325-ireland-the-ninth-largest-investor-into-the-us-report/

Funny how you never call out Trumpy for any of his indefensible comments. Why is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,481 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

joe40 wrote: »
    Who is killary?

When you have no argument you attach silly labels to people like Trump does. It's the debased level of public discourse he has championed for those otherwise incapable of articulating any complaint against others.

• Advertisement

He was being sarcastic, he didn't mean it, its the biased media twisting his words. You see how this works? Biden can say whatever he wants, it doesn't matter. Trump has lowered the bar so far that it doesn't matter anymore.

You can't have a problem with that comment and not critisize trump for his numerous disgusting quotes. But you won't because you're a massive hypocrite just like almost every trump supporter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Funny how you never call out Trumpy for any of his indefensible comments. Why is that?
    Trumptards ain't got time for that.......

When you have no argument you attach silly labels to people like Trump does. It's the debased level of public discourse he has championed for those otherwise incapable of articulating any complaint against others.

All Trumps supporters are like parrots. He throws out a line and they regurgitate it verbatim over and over. Its happened numerous times on this thread . They live on soundbites, its all their tiny minds can process

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Stateofyou

joe40 wrote: »
    Who is killary?

A stupid nickname of someone who earned approximately 3 million more votes than Donald Trump in the last presidential election. Someone Trump and his cult like to chant "lock her up" towards when he himself has broken the law, has numerous other allegations of unlawful acts, has committed treason (and so says members of the GOP), and last but certainly not least - has been impeached for. Lol. Oh also, he's a racist so he and his supporters can take several seats. And Biden needs to cop on and STFU.

Stateofyou wrote: »
    A stupid nickname of someone who earned approximately 3 million more votes than Donald Trump in the last presidential election. Someone Trump and his cult like to chant "lock her up" towards when he himself has broken the law, has numerous other allegations of unlawful acts, has committed treason (and so says members of the GOP), and last but certainly not least - has been impeached for. Lol. Oh also, he's a racist so he and his supporters can take several seats. And Biden needs to cop on and STFU.

Biden needs to step out and let someone in his place who isnt a liability. The democrats couldn't have picked a worse candidate to go against Trump.

Trumptards ain't got time for that.......
    threeball wrote: »
    All Trumps supporters are like parrots. They live on soundbites, its all their tiny minds can process
    When you have no argument you attach silly labels to people

Indeed

MadYaker wrote: »

No it’s a list of the companies I am looking for
    Who are our West pharma, msd, Boston scientific, Abbott. Etc etc
    Big names delivering lots of very Well paid jobs directly from America

No it’s a list of the companies I am looking for
    Who are our West pharma, msd, Boston scientific, Abbott. Etc etc
    Big names delivering lots of very Well paid jobs directly from America

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/business/irish-companies-create-100000-jobs-in-us-during-2018-902737.html

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Wanda Sykes is ok with it. Im not about to decide what Black people get annoyed about.

https://twitter.com/iamwandasykes/status/1263934842401669122

The bottom line is, theres not enough time between now and the election for even Joe Biden to fall to Trumps level of being an all round cvnt.

You Trump fanatics (really weird and creepy thing to be on an Irish site, I mean, what can you possibly be gaining from licking his boots on here) wont see or dont want to see what a dis-likable person (I'm being massively generous to him here)he is so meh, go on with your business.

If he was still a Democrat, youd be attacking him for all of the **** he does. Thats about all the evidence needed on the subject.

https://twitter.com/secupp/status/1264075221461544967?s=19

You called Biden a racist for his comment, by your own logic that makes Trump an anti-semite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Wanda Sykes is ok with it. Im not about to decide what Black people get annoyed about.

https://twitter.com/iamwandasykes/status/1263934842401669122

The bottom line is, theres not enough time between now and the election for even Joe Biden to fall to Trumps level of being an all round cvnt.

You Trump fanatics (really weird and creepy thing to be on an Irish site, I mean, what can you possibly be gaining from licking his boots on here) wont see or dont want to see what a dis-likable person (I'm being massively generous to him here)he is so meh, go on with your business.

If he was still a Democrat, youd be attacking him for all of the **** he does. Thats about all the evidence needed on the subject.

Wanda has sold her soul, just like Abrams and Symone Sanders.

The US will pass 100,000 official deaths either tomorrow or Monday.

A damning indictment of Trump White House incompetence and stupidity.

It's just one guy coming from China folks. It will all just disappear (any day now).

It's just one guy coming from China folks. It will all just disappear (any day now).

Come on Kermie, thats not even 2 full Vietnams. Trump is a hero for personally keeping it that low.

Wanda has sold her soul, just like Abrams and Symone Sanders.

"those uncle toms arent real black people"

Its a bold strategy Cotton.

Come on Kermie, thats not even 2 full Vietnams. Trump is a hero for personally keeping it that low.

We all know the bravery Trump showed in facing the communists in Vietnam when called to the flag. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭kyote00

Their fearless leader, king of the ventilators, is back on the golf course....

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-news-live-coronavirus-2020-election-nuclear-twitter-today-latest-a9529876.html
    We all know the bravery Trump showed in facing the communists in Vietnam when called to the flag. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,264 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Won't matter if it hits 150k before the live debates, Biden will be minced by Trump, he's a bloody tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,264 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

kyote00 wrote: »

A golf course is one of the safest places outside your house you could be in these times.

20200524-015301.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭kyote00

Is that you're considered advice then ?
    A golf course is one of the safest places outside your house you could be in these times.

Advertisement